Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) (4838 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Two Church Members Fight Dirty Over Female Lover (pic) / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
This man you see here, is a horrible, horrible
man.
You won't believe what he did to his woman.
18 year old Malawian woman, Linda Phulani
is currently in a critical condition after her
live-in-lover John Yasini beat her mercilessly
over allegations of infidelity.
According to Malawi Nation, Linda moved in
with John in January this year without her
parents consent.
After she moved in, John banned her from
going to visit her friends and family and
became abusive.
On the day of the brutal beating which was
Thursday April 16th, Linda had gone out
without his permission to a neighboring
village to see some friends.
He suspected that she had gone to see a man
and when she came back home... you will not
believe what this man did to this woman.
The photos are horrific. *viewer discretion
advised* Continue to read the rest of the
story...
He beat her mercilessly with chains and rods,
and dragged her through something hot, then
left her for dead. He later had a change of
heart and rushed her to a local hospital.
When interrogated, John said he had being
hearing rumors of his wife cheating.
He said her going out on the day of the
incident without his consent proved to him
that she was indeed cheating on him. He
blamed the devil for his action.
I am a good person and have never committed
any crime in my life. I did not intend to harm
my wife. It is the work of the devil.
I wish her well. Infact I was the one who took
her to our Local hospital in our area.
He is currently in police custody and will soon
be charged for domestic violence and unlawful
wounding
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Here

Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
cry
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lalasticlala are you seeing what am saw?
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Really terrible

1 Like

Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Please oga Op, add viewers discretion is adviced.. yuck!!

This is the immediate senior brother of wickedness..

What the guy needs is to sit him down on an iron chair naked, tie him & light stove under it for proper roasting of his nyash & blokos..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by whizjay(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
shocked
sad
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Mynd44: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
In sane communities..

25 to life.

1 Like

Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by delishpot: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chei, women ehn. When you ask them to leave abusive relationshios, they call you a home breaker and say their mothers suffered same fate and stayed with their abusive husbands and that was why marriages of old lasted long. Same goes for men too.
See her life noW? Besides, how can a woman go live with a man her family does not like? E remain small I for say.......GOOD FOR HER.

Now the whole world has seen the package he so much was willing to kill her just to hide.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by zealot4me(f): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
omg! wickedness of d highest order
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Holy Jesus! ...now this just made me lose interest in butts sad
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
See real 50 shades of Grey cry
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by maryam6(f): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
My God! This man must be a satan's maid.
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Omg this is inhuman. cry cry cry cry
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by komzyb(f): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Abasi mmi mbok....chai...#speechless
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Briee(f): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
oh goodness! this man is so evil, the guy is really wicked. Young ladies out there should learn from this @18 she left her caring parents and ended up in the hand of this beast.
See how ugly he is.

1 Like

Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Sandydayz(f): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
What the hell!!!
This are more reasons why women need to work hard, be educated so they can be independent, and of cus so they can know their right......

1 Like

Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by hahn(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Too much pawpaw leaf is bad to the brain. See the guy eye!

Na wa ooo. This is attempted murder. Shuooo
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Aminat508(f): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
SubuhaAnallah!! What is dis?
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Aminat508(f): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Lalasticlala are you seeing what am saw?
am saw bawo?
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Aminat508:
am saw bawo?
in english please grin
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by ivyy(f): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Story is incomplete. Why would they just leave her that way In the hospital on bed rest is where she should be.

Images look like she's being paraded
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Chizzy20(f): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
chai this gave me chills all over my body..haba dis is inhumane nah..
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Hemanwel(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
I still do not understand why couples who were once love birds inflict such horrendous pains on each other when it comes to issues of infidelity and unfaithfulness.
Why cant they just forgive,forget,and move on with their normal lives together (or better still...separate amicably),if truly the love once existed between them?
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Ichliebedich(f): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Simply Wicked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
when we tell them to come and date fine nairaland guys like coogar or barcanista, they will say no,OK see where it has landed her
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fucckkkkiing Fuckkk.
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by ManTiger(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
[size=20pt]Oh My God! cry cry cry[/size]
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Oooo lawddd that nyansh
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by 2el(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
WTF sad
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by whizjay(m): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
She won't be able to wear ass hugging trousers again!

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Sex Has Anything To Do With person's Destiny? / Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda / Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.