Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) (41553 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Towncrier247: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
For a long time, African domestic workers in the Middle East been subjected to slavery and cruelty by their employers. We often hear and see heartbreaking and horrifying stories of ladies being raped, beaten and subjected to all beastly acts in the Middle East countries as they seek to make a living and help their families back home. But one Arab woman from Qatar, has warmed up the hearts of Africans, especially Kenyans and indeed the world by buying a newspaper advertising space and appreciated her Kenyan nanny as her two years in Qatar is coming to an end.

Mariam al Rashdi placed an advert in the Gulf Times Community newspaper appreciating Elizabeth Kamoca for taking care of her son who is suffering from Autism, a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts
"This is a note from me, as a mother of a young man with special needs to say thanks for being an angel that God sent to help my son and support him. Thanks for loving him, accepting him, understanding him, and help him develop by teaching him. I am sure Kenya and the entire world will be proud of you one day. God will reward you for taking the best care of my son," Mariam said in the advert.
Kenyans in Qatar were so moved that they created a Facebook page named Elizabeth and Karim and showered praise on the family and the nanny for being kind to each other.

When Mariam Al Rashdi’s son Karim was diagnosed with autism, it took her years to find him the appropriate support and care. Now, the Omani mother of five has set up her own center in Qatar for children with special needs – complete with field trips to popular Doha attractions.
"It is time for a change (in society),” she told Doha News during a recent interview. “It is no longer acceptable to hide children away. Things are changing and we will be part of that.". Photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/arab-woman-places-advert-praising-her.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Towncrier247: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
nice
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by donbenedict(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
They are all jubilating after all the millions of bad news recorded of them grin

Dey are like, at least, make we jolificate say people out there go remember us for one better thing.

Tomorow u will hear another serious bad news abt kenyans grin

35 Likes

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Byko899(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
this is for those of you fighting on Nairaland here Afonjas, ipob and aboki, when people drop some comments, through it one can see the heavy stone they carry up and down in there heart, WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR LIFE LIKE THIS WOMAN, you will surely enjoy this earthly journey , learn to love and accommodate more importantly appreciate!!!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Really Nice. grin

Trust Kenyans to be like “we the only African country with an Olympic gold medal in domestic house keeping”.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Awwwwww

1 Like

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Opistorincos(m): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2016
VolTOxic:
Really Nice. grin

Trust Kenyans to be like “we the only African country with an Olympic gold medal in domestic house keeping”.

*shots fired

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 12, 2016
She's lucky she wasn't converted into a slave. Fear those places.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Lilprincey(m): 2:18am On Sep 12, 2016
First Good news comin out from kenya

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by dexpotter(m): 3:53am On Sep 12, 2016
Am I the only one seeing that this woman Is bringing awareness to the immigration authorities that the keyan woman has over stayed her welcome in the country?? just saying shall.

16 Likes

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by egopersonified(f): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2016
VolTOxic:
Really Nice. grin

have mercy, biko

3 Likes

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by ThunderingHooves: 7:41am On Sep 12, 2016
donbenedict:
They are all jubilating after all the millions of bad news recorded of them grin

Dey are like, at least, make we jolificate say people out there go remember us for one better thing.

Tomorow u will hear another serious bad news abt kenyans grin
When idle people camp up on cheap gossip websites from Kenya and then post it on nairaland, it means the "news" is found only on those sleazy websites and nairaland ,primarily for audiences that cannot glean fact from fantasy. Most kenyans no doubt have no idea that there exist people on NL who wish to smear their citizens' good name, and they don't care either. You only get to hear what you want as they say. If you look for a tiger, you shall surely find one.
More to the point - the domestic help industry thrives in the gulf countries and is a major employer of young women from asian and african countries. Filipino maids feature prominently as they are considered a trustworthy nationality, as are kenyans.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by idris4r83(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2016
And she has successfully exposed it to the world that the girl is a house girl in Arab land.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2016
this is very good. kiss
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2016
she is obviously one of the 'enlightened' muslims in that country, she looks like she works in an office from the pic, we can also see part of her hair, she lets his son come to contact with a non-muslim of a different gender, she even knows english which means she probably whent to western style school system...

If it was the kind of women from that country that arent allowed to drive, cant come to contact with people of oposite sex, there is nothing that that maid would have done that would have pleased her master... anything she did would have been taken as a service which the master deserves, she wouldnt have been told goodluck one day you will become something bigger, she would have been told you have served me, now let me give your passport to my friend so she can take you to another family and continue bieng a servant

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2016
Cool. She should re new her contract if the lady Is nice undecided

1 Like

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2016
Jd
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2016
Nice. She really appreciates her the lady.
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by chemicalDisease: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2016
African!
I bet u,

Not a Nigerian.
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2016
angry Nigerian maids be like "madam abeg give me the money way u wan use do advert"........

11 Likes

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by StarPlayer: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2016
Kenya
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2016
At last, one good news from Kenya. Don't lose hope Nigerians, our economy is gonna RESET.

1 Like

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by italianjob(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2016
hmm,i fear those places ohh,no good human record.dat Na second Libya.
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by MarshRiley(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2016
Maybe one day we Africans will stop being slaves to other people and be masters of ourselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by StarPlayer: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2016
While naija women (edo babes) are going to italy for prostitution, kenyan women are busy going to UAE for slavery. Africa SMH

3 Likes

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2016
This is very commendable
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by freshness2020: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2016
Nice one madame
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by publicenemy(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2016
Lilprincey:
First Good news comin out from kenya

That news is not coming out of Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2016
Check well ooo... you sure say na Kenya the woman talk Cos the Kenya wey I know na so so mumu news dey come out of there
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2016
Na wetin Africans come out this world to come be house helps

4 Likes

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2016
I slapped a soldier today and he ran away. That's how i knew he was fake. Please let's join hands and expose the fake soldiers in town.How? By slapping any soldier you come across this week, if he runs, then he is fake, if he doesn't run, the Lord is your strength.
happy eid.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by IMASTEX: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2016
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! / A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.