Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion (849 Views)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari / World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by easymanofdpeopl(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hard time may be awaiting the outgoing government of President Goodluck Jonathan over the alleged missing $20 billion from the coffers of the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation, NNPC.
The president-elect, General Mohammadu Buhari Sunday said he will revisit the issue.
Buhari who spoke while addressing a delegation of Adamawa State chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC who paid him a congratulatory visit at his campaign headquarters in Abuja on his victory at the polls showed open resentment that the present government turned a deaf over the missing money when it was raised by the former governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Sanisu Lamido Sanusi, who is now the Emir of Kano.

He regretted that the government hurried sacked the former CBN instead of investigating the missing funds.

Buhari who spoke in Hausa langauage made it clear that his administration would not condone stealing of public funds meant to provide jobs for the teeming jobless Nigerian youth.

“I heard that some people have started returning money; I will not believe it until I go and see for myself.

“Imagine a situation where the former CBN governor who by God ‘s grace would later become the Emir of Kano raised an issue of missing billions of money, not in Naira but in Dollars, $20 billion.

“What happened, instead of investigating to know whether it was true that the money was missing or not, they simply found a reason to remove him. So these are the issues we are talking about..
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by Cutehector(m): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
D general has spoken
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by ionsman: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ahem.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by agriboom: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
We de wait o
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by Taeewo(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
GEJ his hero,Fayose his role model..sir werey..
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by Day11(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
One woman go don dey pee inside her pata rite now grin grin

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by databoy247(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
easymanofdpeopl:
I heard that some people have started returning money; I will not believe it until I go and see for myself.

Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by nwaanambra1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

underestimate GMB at ur your peril. . . cool cool cool

deziani if i dey your shoe, i for don borrow leg tey! tey! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by moha225: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Baba I dey ur back..$20b no bi $20m""imagine dat almost our budjet..like seriouly about N4trillion..chai,, chai, chai diariiiis god ooooooo angry
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by Owoloku1: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
But that's a lot of money to let go

The money has to be refunded so it can be used in developing the entire country and not the pocket of one or two greedy people
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
I hope all the funds the formal cbn governor misappropriated will be looked into also because there were allegations of reckless spending against him too before he said funds were missing and i hope you'll jail him if hes found wanting, we want to know what Fasola and Tinubu did with all lagos state allocation and all the foreign loans they took and where Tinubu got the money he spent during your campaign, how he aquired private jets amongst other things, what Amaechi did with rivers money, we heard Obasanjo returned part of funds he stole,we want to know the exact amount of money he stole.nigerians are watching you baba,we hope you jail all the thieves under your roof too sir.we are more enlightened now o! Good luck
Re: Buhari To Jonathan, Deziani: I Will Probe NNPC Missing $20 Billion by easymanofdpeopl(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
I dey pity NNPC minister

(1) (Reply)

This Are The Members Of The PDP Review And Reform Committee / Soyinka Has Gone Crazy Once More / Warriors Of Islam Force Their Rape Victims To Recite Koranic Verses During Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.