Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari (47016 Views)

Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by SirShymexx: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
DollyParton1:

lolz. ... someone needs to put a gag on that man already. I assumed he is surrounded by smart minds, why are they not putting him in check. Jonathan in his own case refused to talk while Buhari seem to have no problem running is mouth.

Nigeria has been recycling her top public office holders since the days of Obasanjo. We need a political overhauling.

Lol. He might be surrounded by sycophants as well, who knows?

I honestly don't know why anyone who's genuinely interested in trying to catch a thief would press the alarm bell before acting, to be honest.

These plonkers and the people keep recycling the same perpetual failures who have failed on multiple occasions, yet they all expect manna to fall from heaven. They have got no brains, yo! grin
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by Horlufemi(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
There are about 12 major corruption cases swept under the rug and he's going after just one.

truly truly, he should go after the case. I mean its just one. I support the probing.

Baba probe them.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by intergral(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
chuka5000:

GOAT
thank you! Good to know that the truth hurt you!
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by ebukaOtika(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Daplux4:

Buhari should resist distraction, if not let him start from the bigining I mean his last regime.

Well said ,,. Very very Correct of you
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by isalegan2: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Horlufemi:
There are about 12 major corruption cases swept under the rug and he's going after just one.

truly truly, he should go after the case. I mean its just one. I support the probing.

Baba probe them.

I am sure he will investigate them all. But someone - lots of someones - are very nervous about this particular group theft and there's a lot of machinations going on behind the scenes in many quarters . . .
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by kinglekan: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Codedrunscom:

Me too, he should build new prison, to send a clarion call to every Nigerian that business is nolonger as usual

I like the way u put it. grin
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by dayodare49o: 12:49am On Apr 29, 2015
olaniyanc:

Shut up brother!!!!!!!!!!!.Ignorant Nigerian. Stop blaming Buhari. Buhari did not destroy the economy. Buhari did not loot the treasuries. PDP looted the treasuries. Nigerians should join hands with Buhari to move Nigeria forward. Stand up and come up with solutions. Report all the criminals and where they are hiding the looted money to government agencies so that the money can be confiscated and used to build our universities and infractures.
yes I have sent more ammunitions to bokoaram as my contributions to bokoari administration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.