Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

When The Look Fails... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Look Fails... (1154 Views)

The Look On Her Face When Her Ex Is Dating/marrying A Girl Finer Than Her(photo) / the Look of our nigerian hairstyle before attachments,weave on e.t.c took over / (pics)the Look You Give Your Friend When A Hot Babe Walks In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Look Fails... by PureWays(m): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
You ever had the feeling that your good looks are fading?

Hell Yeah!

You are reaching the stage where your looks can't get you what you want any more, you see a pretty young lady across the street and you feel jealous.... Hmm...

You see a handsome young man drives a nice car and you are like ; Ooh! His legs are not straight though....lol
How come you see his legs in the car? You get X ray eye?

What is the essence of good looks when it will only last for some time? Ooh! It was great and cool while it lasted right?
But are you sure the attention you gave it hasn't hindered your progress in some ways?

Our weaknesses are sometimes the things we cherish, and sometimes our strength are the things we hate....

"Looks" are for the feeble minded, if Obama had gone for looks, I'm sure he wouldn't have become what he is today...
Don't get me wrong, there are handsome men and beautiful women that are successful and fulfilled but they didn't put much attention on their look.

The world is not gonna appreciate you for your looks after you had gone, they can only appreciate your work...

Do something while you still can.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Look Fails... by RoyalBlak007: 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yes Sir cool
Re: When The Look Fails... by sinaj(f): 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
nice one boss cool
Re: When The Look Fails... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
inspiring
Re: When The Look Fails... by PureWays(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
Yes Sir cool
Yeah ... Thanks... What do you think about the post?
Re: When The Look Fails... by PureWays(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2015
sinaj:
nice one boss cool

Thanks.. Any contribution?
Re: When The Look Fails... by starlingbawa(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thought provoking... Nice piece!
Re: When The Look Fails... by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
You are indeed correct. Looks are just too superficial. The real us lies within. In a twinkling of an eye, a good look could be a thing of the past. That is why it is always good for us to invest in ourselves through personal development and self-discovery. I no talk say make dem gals turn to masquerade ooh.
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: When The Look Fails... by PureWays(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
You are indeed correct. Looks are just too superficial. The real us lies within. In a twinkling of an eye, a good look could be a thing of the past. That is why it is always good for us to invest in ourselves through personal development and self-discovery. I no talk say make dem gals turn to masquerade ooh.
Nice one.
So true...
Re: When The Look Fails... by PureWays(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
starlingbawa:
Thought provoking... Nice piece!
Thanks
Re: When The Look Fails... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nice piece
Re: When The Look Fails... by PureWays(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
sylvalord:
Nice piece
Thanks... But why do you wanna die twice ? grin
Re: When The Look Fails... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
PureWays:
Thanks... But why do you wanna die twice ? grin
Because if i die the first time, i can come Back, take revenge on fvcktards before i die again.
Re: When The Look Fails... by PureWays(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
sylvalord:
Because if i die the first time, i can come Back, take revenge on fvcktards before i die again.
Lol... Okay.
Re: When The Look Fails... by PureWays(m): 12:01am On Apr 28, 2015
Once saw an old man (about mid 60) dying his hair and I wondered what he was u to...
Re: When The Look Fails... by PureWays(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
inspiring
Yeah..
Re: When The Look Fails... by mumumugu(m): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2016
Buhari height did not fail him at all
Re: When The Look Fails... by ivyT(f): 2:42am On Apr 17, 2016
Glad i did read this thread..i shld save it for my later years.
Re: When The Look Fails... by PureWays(m): 7:05am On Apr 17, 2016
ivyT:
Glad i did read this thread..i shld save it for my later years.
Yeah.. Nice one dear..

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Girls Dating? / Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester / Tears! 45 Yr-old Man Just Hanged Himself After Receiving A Letter. See D Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.