Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Who Are The Girls Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Girls Dating? (1157 Views)

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook / My Advice To Nigerian Single Girls Dating A Married Man / How To Flirt With Girls -dating Tips For Get Sexy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Girls Dating? by dacool1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
I have been pondering on this for a while now. You meet a new lady and you ask her out but she turns you down. The excuse given is "I am hooked up".

I decided to carry out a not serious survey. I asked my female friends if they are into any relationship and the answer is always yes. I then asked my male friends how's their babe(s) , most of them told me no babe.
I decided to extend the survey beyond my friends. I asked the same question from random people at random places. The responses I got were that most female respondents are in a relationship (most of the female respondents told me they had multiple dates) while most male respondents are single.
The final survey was on nairaland, observing comments from most guys shows that they are singke
If most ladies are into a relationship and most guys are single. The question is who are the ladies dating?

Important notice: I am in relationship(s) .
Re: Who Are The Girls Dating? by missbehave247(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Been asking myself that same question
Re: Who Are The Girls Dating? by mperoakeem(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Monkeys.... Maybe
Re: Who Are The Girls Dating? by Oblitz(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
The ladies are being deceived
Re: Who Are The Girls Dating? by dharay99: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
angry

Re: Who Are The Girls Dating? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Story for the gods shocked
Re: Who Are The Girls Dating? by chaberry(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
missbehave247:
Honestly
Re: Who Are The Girls Dating? by loomer: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Guys and lies, na like 5 and 6
Re: Who Are The Girls Dating? by dacool1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
missbehave247:
I don't know if the ladies tell that lie to make the guy feel intimidated but honestly I'd like to know

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Girls Dating? by armadeo(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fuses this is very simple when you follow the logic if the side chick or booty call.

Many girls in relationships are booty calls while the booty caller ain't in a relationship. You dig.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Girls Dating? by dacool1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
armadeo:
Fuses this is very simple when you follow the logic if the side chick or booty call.

Many girls in relationships are booty calls while the booty caller ain't in a relationship. You dig.
Making some sense
Re: Who Are The Girls Dating? by Luckygurl(f): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hehehehhe!! We are dating the males nah..
It's either of these

The ladies gave you that answer because one, they truly are in a relationship or maybe they just want to scare you from asking them out (I did this at some point in time sad sad though I vowed not to do it again, better coming out plainly).

On the part of the guys, maybe they gave you that answer cos truly they are single or they wanted to paint the picture of their been available for hook ups while in the actual sense they are in a relationship.

Either ways, the girls date the boys and vice versa unless in extreme cases.

Besides, this research doesn't cover a large part of the populace so you can't just make conclusions.
Re: Who Are The Girls Dating? by saintTim(m): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dem girls dating amadioha
Re: Who Are The Girls Dating? by uptoHim(m): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
dacool1:
I have been pondering on this for a while now. You meet a new lady and you ask her out but she turns you down. The excuse given is "I am hooked up".

I decided to carry out a not serious survey. I asked my female friends if they are into any relationship and the answer is always yes. I then asked my male friends how's their babe(s) , most of them told me no babe.
I decided to extend the survey beyond my friends. I asked the same question from random people at random places. The responses I got were that most female respondents are in a relationship (most of the female respondents told me they had multiple dates) while most male respondents are single.
The final survey was on nairaland, observing comments from most guys shows that they are singke
If most ladies are into a relationship and most guys are single. The question is who are the ladies dating?

Important notice: I am in relationship(s) .

Guy na long ago I noticed it o.
Well, the things is, many ladies always "think" that they are in a relationship.
Re: Who Are The Girls Dating? by czarr(m): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
......they have been scammed!!!!! *I belong to everybody, and I belong to nobody* we are just taking cue from our able presido!
Re: Who Are The Girls Dating? by dacool1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
uptoHim:

Guy na long ago I noticed it o.
Well, the things is, many ladies always "think" that they are in a relationship.
Very funny and probably true. Some maybe fantasising about dating that cute guy in the neighbourhood.
So true they think they are in a relationship

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester / Must Read!!! Reasons Why You Shouldn't Make A Woman Cry. / What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.