Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service (79540 Views)

Postal Code Of All States In Nigeria PLUS All Distrcits In Lagos State / What Is The Difference Between Zip And Postal Code / Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by aieromon(m): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
PattyB:
Hello guys,

Please I need help, I sent a parcel to China through the postal office on the 26th of last month October 2023 and till now I and the receiver has not been able to track the parcel it says invalid tracking number. Please what could be the issue and how do I go about it please it’s very urgent

Contact the PO.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Warfibabe(f): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Please I need help!… I was supposed to receive a parcel in warri from Sweden since 2 weeks ago. The courier service chose Nipost to send my parcel to me. Now the tracking status says it’s in domestic bag in Lagos. I am working with a deadline, and have till next tuesday . I already got into Lagos today and will like to collect the parcel my self from their office in lagos. Is it possible to do that? Since I won’t be in warri to receive the parcel for now?
The parcel is still in lagos as at today.
Thanks.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by garfield1: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
Cc donphilopus

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.