Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him (2287 Views)

Ways To Make A Guy Notice You / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf / When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him by lolaxavier(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2015
sinaj:

2k shocked

I dan use am buy one pair of sneaker na

And you will be ready to take ice cream with his own money...see mentality...
Re: How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him by sinaj(f): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2015
richidinho:

They call it investment

lol i see yo fella
Re: How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him by Venom104: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Like..criosly?

Why don't I just walk up to him nd do d needful undecided

Like you can/would..
Re: How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him by sinaj(f): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2015
lolaxavier:

And you will be ready to take ice cream with his own money...see mentality...

yez nau

iz it nt frm yo guyz dat i learnt dat

female iz da weaker vessel tongue
Re: How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him by lolaxavier(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2015
sinaj:

yez nau

iz it nt frm yo guyz dat i learnt dat

female iz da weaker vessel tongue

I've known quite some ladies that are now braver these days and tend not to look up to what guys will do for them. Being sacrificial sometimes does not imply stvpidity. You sometimes do these things to entice what you seek and desire...
Re: How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him by domopps(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2015
sinaj:

na wa o!

I b winch grin

xo i will jux enter d kitchen nd command d pot to cook
$$$$

Sinaj Sinaj Sinaj! How many times did I call you?

Your trouble ehn is Ebanor

Cheeeers
Re: How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him by sinaj(f): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
lolaxavier:

I've known quite some ladies that are now braver these days and tend not to look up to what guys will do for them. Being sacrificial sometimes does not imply stvpidity. You sometimes do these things to entice what you seek and desire...

i fink u guyz are confuse smiley
if u meet a hardworking gurl, u will tag her a feminist nd if u meet a lazy one, u wil tag her a gold digger xo
Re: How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him by sinaj(f): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
domopps:
$$$$

Sinaj Sinaj Sinaj! How many times did I call you?

Your trouble ehn is Ebanor

Cheeeers

angry
Re: How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him by sconp: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
These steps are too long, no 9 is preferable, just say It
Re: How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him by Mhizizzy(f): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Venom104:

Like you can/would..

I can o
Re: How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him by lolaxavier(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

I can o

Re: How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him by repogirl(f): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Abeg, chicks don't be desperados thereby becoming friends with benefits. If a guy likes you, he will approach.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only Crush But Don't Love (True Or False)? / Photos:girls Deceiving Guys Right From The Days Of Adam And Eve / Dbanj New Look Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.