Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Between Girlfriend And Ashawo, Which One Is More Expensive. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Girlfriend And Ashawo, Which One Is More Expensive. (962 Views)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. / Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Girlfriend And Ashawo, Which One Is More Expensive. by sam121(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2015
The rate at which girlfriends are becoming more materialistic these gets me scared that I wonder and ponder between girlfriends and Ashawo, which one is more expensive....?
Re: Between Girlfriend And Ashawo, Which One Is More Expensive. by Cadamlk: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2015
Nna! Which kain question be this one na?

1 Like

Re: Between Girlfriend And Ashawo, Which One Is More Expensive. by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2015
Abeg where I fit find oshodi bus for here undecided
Re: Between Girlfriend And Ashawo, Which One Is More Expensive. by sam121(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Check the next bus stop...u go see maruwa and danfo, even BRT dey there....lolssss
Re: Between Girlfriend And Ashawo, Which One Is More Expensive. by Basildvalour(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2015
I have a girlfriend, she isn't expensive

About an Asha*o, I do not know because I really haven't had any business with one in the entirety of my existed life

OP, get a gf and an asha*o and do the experiment yourself, thank you

Hey, inside this BRT nah standing full am o yet we dey pay #70 naira just to Agege from Under bridge, chai!
Re: Between Girlfriend And Ashawo, Which One Is More Expensive. by glimpse33(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2015
My prayer is:

for the op to receive sense
in Jesus name.
Re: Between Girlfriend And Ashawo, Which One Is More Expensive. by jamex93(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2015
na wa o

gal friends and ashawo now don fall under the same category

too bad
Re: Between Girlfriend And Ashawo, Which One Is More Expensive. by sam121(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2015
U guys shouldn't blame at all, just that the rate at which girlfriends are becoming too expensive these days is unbecoming and alarming....

(1) (Reply)

See The Wedding Of The Century! / If This Happens To You, You Are ‘on Your Own’ / How To Seduce A Man That Is Not Your Husband Or Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.