Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached (22258 Views)

Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor / Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Ondo State Deputy Governor, Alhaji Ali Olanusi was impeached this morning by members of the State Assembly.

The motion for his impeachment was moved by majority leader, Ifedayo Akinsoyinu & seconded by Olatunji Dauro.

22 of the 26 members of the Assembly supported his impeachment.

Speaker Rt Hon Jumoke Akindele ruled that all government properties in his custody be retrieved by the Perm. Sec.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2015
Sakamarinho07:
nawa oooo,wats d fuse all about.just watchn dough

Ekiti state HOA remain under locked till Infinito .
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2015
Segun Mimiko is a big disgrace to Ondo State and the rule of law.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by babajero(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2015
Jorussia:
From may29,mimiko himself should be preparing for is own impeachment. If he thinks he can use unconstitutional means to remove his deputy and go free then he is a big JOKER.
And do you think it's right to have a governor from one and deputy from another, stop being biased with your judgement, even apc will not tolerate it.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2015
Papishi:
I don't really blame him. Na d mumu pple wey vote for am as Governor I blame.
They voted a makeup artist as Governor.
never in your life dare call my people mumu,sad which state r u 4rm?

Well I don't blame you,I'll blame the mumu's that liked your post,cos they gv ur post more meaning(ironically)sad
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2015
SEEMESEEMEO:
Ondo state never had a deputy governor  he wasn't active at any point.Though I dont think he deserves this but he should have known that his boss is THE BOSS!
Show me any active deputy governor.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by ideylaff: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2015
ionsman:
Hehe.....Because he decamped..
Amaechi's deputy decamped but till today,no news of bewitching. Then someone will tell me pdp is a tolerant party.

You said it all

Mimiko is also a 2 faced evil person

He's into heavy and serious Rituals and all, one close member of staff to him must die mysteriously year after year... what a coincidence
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by bigtt76(f): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2015
Ow you de? grin lovely week ahead
richidinho:

Teambig zup
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2015
anonimi:
A kii banije, ki aba ni mu ko wa di ojo iku ki a yeri - you nor fit follow person chop, follow am drink then when e reach time for die (as Abobaku consigne) talk sey your hand nor dey again grin grin
Ohun t' o se ila t'ila fi ko, b'iru e ba se ikan a w'ewu eje. The deputy governor of Rivers State also defected. Don't cry or use crayon when he is impeached.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by babajero(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
Anti party? That should earn him "expulsion" from PDP and not sack from government house... Is he guilty of Gross misconduct?
one question, is it applicable for a governor or a president to emerge from one party and the deputy or vice from another.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2015
oshyno:
In a sane clime the man shud av honourably resigned but alas this is Naija.
How do u expect to be in different party wit ur oga and still maintain ur position. The whole thing is d man's plan did not work and the best he cud av done is to resign. Now he won't be paid pension as ex deputy govoernor.
My dear, you are wrong at the bolded. He completed his first tenure as deputy governor, so his pension is sure. If this had happened in his first tenure, then no PENSION for him.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Banter1(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2015
Someone should tell me why fayose should not be impeached.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Donjowebs(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2015
And what is the APC waiting for before impeaching Fayose?
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by seeker121(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2015
Nawa oooo cos the guy decamped,if apc take over now and start paying them back in their coin you will start hearing nonsense here.Mimiko i am so sure this might be the beginning of another crisis in the state but it's unfair to impeach him because he belongs to another party.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Banter1(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2015
I see court of law overturn this ruling after GMB take over.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by frisky2good(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2015
He was but he left. That is anti-party activity.
olapluto:

He's not in their party.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Jorussia(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2015
babajero:
And do you think it's right to have a governor from one and deputy from another, stop being biased with your judgement, even apc will not tolerate it.
Where is dis one from?you said APC will not tolerate what? wen govs of rivers, sokoto,nassarawa,and Ogun who are all in APC have deputies that belong to other parties.please stop commenting on issues here,you have little or no knowledge about.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2015
vheMa:
never in your life dare call my people mumu,sad which state r u 4rm?

Well I don't blame you,I'll blame the mumu's that liked your post,cos they gv ur post more meaning(ironically)sad
My dear, leave sentiments aside. I'm also from Ondo but Ondo people no try at all, selling their future and their children's for #500, #1000 change. Mtchewwww. Them never see anything, the cassava is just starting.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by galadima77(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2015
olapluto:

Comprehension is not your strong point. Where in his post did he mention Buhari impeaching Mimiko? Is Buhari now the constitution?
The word dumb best describes you.

this response is even too mild for my liking...
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Eruditor: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Billyonaire:

They know he is not an emperor, they are just trying to sell a product that is destined for the dustbin of Nigeria's history.

The expectations from Buhari are an impossibility in a democracy. Buhari's strong man image is a mirage and fairy-tale manufactured by kids of today who heard so much of Tunde Idiagbon's khakistocratic exploit in the failed Buhari regime of 1980s.

Give them just 6 months and the R&B music they are dancing to, will change, then they will dance reggae that'll be played by the Amalgamated Political Iscariots.

Sore loser. Your man is not a standard for discussing what is possible or impossible when it comes to governance and leadership. I mean, a clueless, lily-livered, always-playing-politics, put-my-puerile-ambitions-over-Nigeria, paranoid failure cannot be used as a standard for anything.

FYI, this topic has nothing to do with GMB. The post that initiated these reactionary responses from you and that other confused GMB-hater only mentioned 29th of May, when the new govt would be sworn in. This signifies that the era of all such funny court judgments that upheld the sacking of a speaker by 7 State House of assembly members will be over.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2015
ideylaff:

You said it all

Mimiko is also a 2 faced evil person

He's into heavy and serious Rituals and all, one close member of staff to him must die mysteriously year after year... what a coincidence

He organises monthly prayer meetings. What an irony!
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by richidinho(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2015
bigtt76:
Ow you de? grin lovely week ahead

Same I wish u
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=segzyj post=33153740]

mediocrity going on in Ondo should not be tolerated; must the deputy decamp to same party with the governor? He decamped to PDP and the deputy to APC. The house is simply being stupid and our constitution is incomplete; it should be cleared and specific on decamping of elected officers.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by profayita: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2015
segzyj:

So mimiko didn't do antI party While in labor hobnobbing
Anti party activities
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by babajero(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Jorussia:
Where is dis one from?you said APC will not tolerate what? wen govs of rivers, sokoto,nassarawa,and Ogun who are all in APC have deputies that belong to other parties.please stop commenting on issues here,you have little or no knowledge about.
The way you type and respond to issue shows that you are either a kid or a tout who was opportuned to own a phone and some megabite, i asked you an easy question just answer it and stop typing with bitterness and hatred in your heart, and those places you mentioned if true, who defected the governors or the deputies.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by profayita: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2015
segzyj:

So mimiko didn't do antI party While in labor hobnobbing with pdp. Mimiko should be impeached too because labor party was not in Any crisis when he latter decamped to pdp
Anti party activities
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by richidinho(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2015
gateleo:

[size=15pt]...And you are a BIGGER JOKER dude....

Sokoto State....... Governor APC deputy PDP

Ogun State .........Governor APC Deputy SDP

Niger State ........ Governor PDP Deputy APC

So what are you saying dude.......... Be a man dude....[/size]

Those tenure u mentioned will expire in a month time Whereas mimiko's tenure continues till
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by gateleo(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2015
babajero:

Are you a learner? Well, for your information... Ogun State, Sokoto State, Nasarrawa State, Rivers State are all APC controlled States and deputies in these state are not APC. So who is not tolerating who? Have you heard of any impeachment move by these states? Stop being biased Mr. babajero.....

Be a Man....
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Jesusloveyou: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
Yeah! Illegal because Omirin isn't the Speaker "in the eyes of the law", and his case challenging his purpoted impeachment is yet to be concluded. The Judge had said they should maintain "status quo". Omirin need to "wait" for the case to be concluded to determine the status of the House leadership before taking any action. That is why I said it is illegal. Aren't you surprise that the Ekiti State Judiciary and House Clerk aren't taking Omirin serious? You can't do whatever you like to pre-determine court judgement.
don't cry foul oo,when fayose and mimiko and wike wil be sack,don't cry of witchhurt when pej and madueke go jail.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
ionsman:
Hehe.....Because he decamped..
Amaechi's deputy decamped but till today,no news of bewitching. Then someone will tell me pdp is a tolerant party.
even amosun's deputy decamped, he dint impeach him!!!!
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Scatterboss(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Too many hypocrite on nairaland. Ogun, Sokoto, Rivers and some other states have deputies from other parties and no impeachment nor threat but some kids here are supporting this wrong move that will later hunt them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport / NASS Leaders Don't Want To Talk About It, The Boxes Were Empty - Galambi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.