Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached (22547 Views)

Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor / Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by strongerthaneva(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
Mimiko to follow because he also cross-carpetted from labour party to PDP !
even when amaechi deputy ikurru defected to PDP on the eve of election amaechi never impeached him now..so why would Mimiko or mumuko dey calling him did such act..Mimiko watch ur days are numbered as Governor also..
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by ionsman: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
ideylaff:

You said it all

Mimiko is also a 2 faced evil person

He's into heavy and serious Rituals and all, one close member of staff to him must die mysteriously year after year... what a coincidence

Lol....for real?
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Caseless: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
segzyj:

If u remembered that PDP and Jonathan Lost the Presidential Election in Ondo State,

He believed same thing will happend during the Assembly Election..... But it does not come out as he expected
Haba oga, you said he decamped on the eve of the presidential election and you are still saying he was expecting the assembly election to go the way the presidential election went. If he had decamped befor presidential election, how then could he have known that Jonathan was goin to lose in a state controlled by the pdp and acted upon that?
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Eruditor:

Sore loser. Your man is not a standard for discussing what is possible or impossible when it comes to governance and leadership. I mean, a clueless, lily-livered, always-playing-politics, put-my-puerile-ambitions-over-Nigeria, paranoid failure cannot be used as a standard for anything.

FYI, this topic has nothing to do with GMB. The post that initiated these reactionary responses from you and that other confused GMB-hater only mentioned 29th of May, when the new govt would be sworn in. This signifies that the era of all such funny court judgments that upheld the sacking of a speaker by 7 State House of assembly members will be over.
You do not even know how to insult a President. Wait till May 29, and you will learn how to insult a leader. It's pay back time, my jolly good friend.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by PhockPhockMan: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
ionsman:
Hehe.....Because he decamped..
Amaechi's deputy decamped but till today,no news of bewitching. Then someone will tell me pdp is a tolerant party.
Ameachi can't impeach his deputy because Rivers state judiciary is under lock and key.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Angel1977: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
This practice of abandoning the platform upon which political office holders are elected should really be curtailed, whether you are decamping from PDP to APC, or APC to PDP. The ethicaly correct thing for the erstwhile deputy governor to have done was to resign than allow himself be rubbished by this impeachment. He deserves no sympathy. If you were in Mimiko's shoes, what would you have done? Allow a member of your opposition to be part of your executive council? Moreso, one that betrayed him at a very critical time? Mimiko would have found himself in the same position if the opposition won more seats in the House of Assembly. Mimiko would have been impeached and the erstwhile deputy governor installed as substantive governor. That is politics for you.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Billyonaire:

They know he is not an emperor, they are just trying to sell a product that is destined for the dustbin of Nigeria's history.

The expectations from Buhari are an impossibility in a democracy. Buhari's strong man image is a mirage and fairy-tale manufactured by kids of today who heard so much of Tunde Idiagbon's khakistocratic exploit in the failed Buhari regime of 1980s.

Give them just 6 months and the R&B music they are dancing to, will change, then they will dance reggae that'll be played by the Amalgamated Political Iscariots.
U are right my boss...
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by hush15: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Papishi:
I don't really blame him. Na d mumu pple wey vote for am as Governor I blame.
They voted a makeup artist as Governor.

but if APC had filled the assembly, and impeach mimiko, it would have been thumbs up....
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by hush15: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Caseless:
Haba oga, you said he decamped on the eve of the presidential election and you are still saying he was expecting the assembly election to go the way the presidential election went. If he had decamped befor presidential election, how then could he have known that Jonathan was goin to lose in a state controlled by the pdp and acted upon that?

by Assembly's election, he meant state assembly. he though APC will win the state assembly elections. it boomerang and that alone is an anti party activity on its own. thus, the repercussion.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by hush15: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
Anti party? That should earn him "expulsion" from PDP and not sack from government house... Is he guilty of Gross misconduct?
Barca, you saw what happened in Ekiti, even when two arms of government are in opposition. How much more The Governor and his deputy.

The man played a game and it didn't work in his favour.

when Mimiko is strategizing to move the state forward and his deputy is leaking their secrets to the opposition and at the end of the day, a paper like the nation which is a media outfit of the APC comes and say Mimiko is looting, incoming president should probe into Ondo, how do you expect that state to move forward.

a again, I think people should start disregarding that Newspaper called The Nation cause all they spread is propaganda, and accusations and sowing seed of hate and disregard for anyone that is not APC. All they do is accuse, accuse, accuse only one party which is the PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by ahaika23: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Let him go to the tribunal grin
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
And pdp doesnt want fayose impeached even because impunity. Shameless, moronic party.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by tuyi19: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jorussia:
what is not that easy about kicking mimiko out of office?the sham panel the CJ set up,sat and concluded the deputy gov's issue in less than 4hrs is that one fair?Since he removed the deputy for the wrong reasons,then he must go down through Illegal means also.

i am not a fan of mimiko or PDP but the plan he had worked against him. he did not calculate very well and for the pannel the y concluded in 4 hrs because he did not honour their invitation. how could you clain you travel outside the country without the knowlwdge of the governor and you had official engagement the second day within the state.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by tuyi19: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Caseless:

he dacamped after the presidential election and before the house of assemby election
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by niceguy7(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok naa.....fayose is next...
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by diamondzzs(f): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jorussia:
From may29,mimiko himself should be preparing for is own impeachment. If he thinks he can use unconstitutional means to remove his deputy and go free then he is a big JOKER.
Jokes on u dear, can't hv a governor & deputy from different parties
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by wwhale(m): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2015
[b][/b]A particular day in a month its not a very good day for some ladies,not because of they dont v money or they v what to eat,but d pain they got through their cycle gave them a heltic day.Here comes d solution get a tea for menstral pain at affordable price.call wale now on 08062265532 bbpin 7B34C8F5 trusted and tested all d best
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:51pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
never in your life dare call my people mumu,sad which state r u 4rm?

Well I don't blame you,I'll blame the mumu's that liked your post,cos they gv ur post more meaning(ironically)sad

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Papishi(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2015
vheMa:
never in your life dare call my people mumu,sad which state r u 4rm?

Well I don't blame you,I'll blame the mumu's that liked your post,cos they gv ur post more meaning(ironically)sad

And lte me surprise you, I AM FROM ONDO STATE.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Raskasal(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2015
Jorussia:
Where is dis one from?you said APC will not tolerate what? wen govs of rivers, sokoto,nassarawa,and Ogun who are all in APC have deputies that belong to other parties.please stop commenting on issues here,you have little or no knowledge about.

You are right Bro, the PDP didnt noticed anything wrote in that until this man decamped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness In November 2015?-NASA / Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture / Shockwaves In Ambode’s Camp Over Tinubu’s ‘direct Primaries’ Stance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.