Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (59493 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Blurry: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2015
drama continues
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Sweetguy25: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2015
tiger28:
then an audit should not hurt anyone then. Why hasn't the government release the report publicly? ?. The funny thing is that even if it was my own father that stole $20 huge billions, I will probe him. Whoever is against this , has no brain.

What I'll advise the Buhari government to do is to release the report by PwC. Spending money to probe and audit the NNPC again will be a waste.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2015
t
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2015
Orisirisi...Wetin we no go see finish for 9ja. Please who is she?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2015
What is she afraid of?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by allanphash7(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2015
Dont react Yet.......

By d time u and PEJ start feeding unna husband u go react den

Seems u dnt knw reason PEJ shouting PRISON! PRISON!! PRISON during d campaign

Silly u.........

U better tell ur pug husband mouth to kip shut

Sick fellow
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by kingthreat(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Please Nairaland and other blogs should stop making illiterate wives of misfits any popular. This woman must have been Patience's school daughter in secondary school

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by oluwafemi113(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Rubbish talk undecided

Look her face self grin
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Skoopy(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2015
The last I checked, [i]you were irrelevant in Nigeria's political scene[/i].
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by emmykk(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . .some thwarts (including those on Nairaland) can't help but keep praying and praying for the General's failure . . . . . . . . . .after losing the elections, some have now found employment in the art ranting daily about the forecasted and presumed future failure of the General grin grin . . . . . . . . .anyway, anything that rocks their boat . . . . . . . . . . .so probing a large sum like $20bn is interpreted by some misguided overfed illiterates as going after perceived enemies? . . . . . . . .Hajia lets wait for his "tenor" to start grin grin
the General will certainly fail
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Skoopy(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2015
The last I checked, [i]you where irrelevant in Nigeria's political scene[/i].
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by ExInferis(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2015
I swear that woman is a man.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by tolexy007(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2015
plz who is diz...
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by dollarlander: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2015
Why are you guys reacting to comments that lacks intellectual base from this earthworm.

Please close the thread against these prison inmates.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by omenka(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2015
Wow. smiley

Probing the theft of our commonwealth amounts to "vendetta" in some people's world.

Guess aliens do live amongst us indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by shamecurls(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2015
Another confused woman!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by dammieco(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2015
Time shall time
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Brugo(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2015
She is like PEJ. Total support for her husband.

Buhari would not even need to lift a finger. The senate and house of reps will probe all the necessary cases and the courts will take it up.

Stop shouting Buhari up and down.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by dammieco(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2015
Time shall tell
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by pazino: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2015
binary option trading made easy

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by IamPatriotic(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2015
Whoever gave her the unmerited prominence should retrieve it because she's abusing it.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by eagleeye2: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2015
coolitempa:
The thought of......this woman n her husband........in bed together......is enough to make a man throw up....... cheesy
Ahhhwwhh am about throwing up.....
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by james809: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2015
hmmmmmmm

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by MalcoImX: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2015
Fat woman marrying fat man will only have a drain on our National Health Services.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by motherlode: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2015
She is worse than a pig!

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere
ride on but make sure that we Nigerians and Nigeria as a country is at your heart. Infact before Madam Aishat grin
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by PMONEY6: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2015
So buhari shouldn't probe the missing money? $20 billion na coins? Madam you're a COW.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by omenka(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2015
coolitempa:
The thought of......this woman n her husband........in bed together......is enough to make a man throw up....... cheesy
That guy behind Asari with a bump (lump) on his forehead looks like Shakau without beards.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2015
upon all the oil wells the woman still looks local
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by gatb(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2015
Her comment look like her face .. very ugly
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Skoopy(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:

[s]
What about those ones your Hausa masters looted. For crying out loud. .ND can loot after all it is their wealth[/s].
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by NovusHomo(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2015
wachakuta:
shepopotamus....

Sheepopo II

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Rides 3-Wheels Motorcycle In Abuja / Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) / Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.