Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,713 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Do You Agree With This??(pix) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree With This??(pix) (59001 Views)

Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
lordyugo:

[s]wanted to reply den I clicked ur profile pic to c d girl makn d pounds nd ur hilarious.i hv lived in both uk nd u s we knw all of u jare forming workn class wen d come bak home bt over broke ass. If I ask u wat u do for a living nw u wont gv me a concrete answer. For ur info dr r more richer guys in naija dn overseas. We go on holidays n spend money we dnt work 9 to 5 for d whiteman .all ds frustrated spinsters claiming overseas chick clown[/s]

Yawns
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
If i were to spend 80 percent of my money on my woman, how about my mum and dad and sisters? What about the fatherless and motherless babies? What about the blind and the sick? What about my children? What about the church? What about my investments and assets? What about funding my scientific curiousites? What about my own self? What about the house? The car? What about my friends and buddies and acquaintances? What about my woman's family? Her mum and dad and siblings? What about food and drinks and freezer things? What about tax!!!
Cc
kitnah
kingtom
lala247

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by KingTom(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
If i were to spend 80 percent of my money on my woman, how about my mum and dad and sisters? What about the fatherless and motherless babies? What about the blind and the sick? What about my children? What about the church? What about my investments and assets? What about funding my scientific curiousites? What about my own self? What about the house? The car? What about my friends and buddies and acquaintances? What about my woman's family? Her mum and dad and siblings? What about food and drinks and freezer things? What about tax!!!
Cc
kitn ah
ki ngtom
lala 247
Do not mind those greedy money sucking leaches! angry So I should abandon my mother who carried me for 9 months and spend my money on a deranged syphilis infested dirty pant mumu babe? angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by lordyugo: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:

Yawns

we knw ur kind over dr.dnt mistake me for ur everyday nairaland guy u think if u mention u make pounds overseas il humble,hahahahaha. .ur forming nose ring,no decent establishment wil gv u a job over dr.akwuna kobo kobo

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
lordyugo:

we knw ur kind over dr.dnt mistake me for ur everyday nairaland guy u think if u mention u make pounds overseas il humble,hahahahaha. .ur forming nose ring,no decent establishment wil gv u a job over dr.akwuna kobo kobo

Lol
Look dont attack my apperance its got nothing to do with what i type . I didnt insult d way u look dat ur biz.
N wt decent establishment.. I dont need to prove myself to u even doctors have piercings n tattoo dat doesn't take away the fact that they are doctors, that comment just shows ur not worth it. N u know nothing.
I work thank you and run my own company i might be making millions . But i dont beg no one for nothing. N dont need guys with money either diesnt attract me. So keep ur opinions to urself. N stop quoting me.

U dnt like my comment den just ignore u claiming mature but yet going bk n forth with a chic that aint cute hun.
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nah wah u aint got nothing better to do

Carry on ..
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:

Do not mind those greedy money sucking leaches! angry So I should abandon my mother who carried me for 9 months and spend my money on a deranged syphilis infested dirty pant mumu babe? angry
lmao. Abi na. They are not on top of the priority list.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Macmilla(m): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
lordyugo:

Na waa o, some guys just make me feel ashamed of being a guy. Must we hate what we can't have? Oooh, ohe nke a nwekwere ka o di (this thing get as e be o)
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by KingTom(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
lmao. Abi na. They are not on top of the priority list.
God forbid! I have stated earlier to them, 2.8% of my money, they either take it or leave it. grin
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by omhowunmeey: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dats too much for me. A lady shldnt be a liability. I'l say 20% is ok
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:

Lol
Look dont attack my apperance its got nothing to do with what i type . I didnt insult d way u look dat ur biz.
N wt decent establishment.. I dont need to prove myself to u even doctors have piercings n tattoo dat doesn't take away the fact that they are doctors, that comment just shows ur not worth it. N u know nothing.
I work thank you and run my own company i might be making millions . But i dont beg no one for nothing. N dont need guys with money either diesnt attract me. So keep ur opinions to urself. N stop quoting me.

U dnt like my comment den just ignore u claiming mature but yet going bk n forth with a chic that aint cute hun.
Babe,you better leave all this broke ass that can't feed themselves
I stopped replying them when I realised,they don't have money and brains as well
No matter,how much you try to explain,they still won't understand.
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
kitnah:

Babe,you better leave all this broke ass that can't feed themselves
I stopped replying them when I realised,they don't have money and brains as well
No matter,how much you try to explain,they still won't understand.

I have jare smiley
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by remirez07(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
80% for wht?... So if the guy is earning 100k his wife has 80k? So wht about his mother o?
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by lordyugo: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Macmilla:

Na waa o, some guys just make me feel ashamed of being a guy. Must we hate what we can't have? Oooh, ohe nke a nwekwere ka o di (this thing get as e be o)

onye ka mu na hate? Lool. Guy relax we knw dem over dr d nvr blend in over dr cos d carry over dr naijamindset.mayb u no mind girl talkn to u anyhw cos u want make she like u.we hv seen it all frm jamo to latinos
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Macmilla(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
lordyugo:

onye ka mu na hate? Lool. Guy relax we knw dem over dr d nvr blend in over dr cos d carry over dr naijamindset.mayb u no mind girl talkn to u anyhw cos u want make she like u.we hv seen it all frm jamo to latinos
They don't talk to me anyhow cos I don't talk to them anyhow. You guys are making this romance section a battle ground between guys and ladies. If you guys succeed, God knows I will be fighting for the ladies.
Before you start calling me a woman wrapper or whatever you wish, let me make it clear that I don't give a fhuck what you think. I will forever respect women.
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Silvaspy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
All this women sef..... Na CRASE dey worry una..... Rubbish...!!!!

I only spend 4 a woman who is ready to risk all 4 me. than spending all on her..... pure NONSENSE !!! these women dont give a Bleep about you.

Guys be smart, even ur Wife can BETRAY you...
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by lordyugo: 9:59am On May 01, 2015
Macmilla:

They don't talk to me anyhow cos I don't talk to them anyhow. You guys are making this romance section a battle ground between guys and ladies. If you guys succeed, God knows I will be fighting for the ladies.
Before you start calling me a woman wrapper or whatever you wish, let me make it clear that I don't give a fhuck what you think. I will forever respect women.

As a matter fact i hate and despise any form of violence or harm against women bt then again I respect ladies nt bitches. If nt for naira land y d fhuck would we b talkn to each oda and u acting like I gv a crap bout ur opinion as d womens don lool
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Macmilla(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2015
lordyugo:

As a matter fact i hate and despise any form of violence or harm against women bt then again I respect ladies nt bitches. If nt for naira land y d fhuck would we b talkn to each oda and u acting like I gv a crap bout ur opinion as d womens don lool
Dude, get your grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying.

"Womens"? Seriously?

Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 07, 2015
CRAP
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by bammy777(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:
Yes completely
Who else would he spend it on ..
*sips tea*
. Just keep sipping yur tea.
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by bammy777(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2015
kitnah:
For your upkeep na
It's high time,ladies should be appreciated
80% or else tongue
. Theives everywhere.
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by lordyugo: 2:31pm On May 12, 2015
Macmilla:

Dude, get your grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying.

"Womens"? Seriously?

u really should go bak nd get a refund frm d crappy skul u went to seriously.
so d correct eng should b " women don" ? Clown.
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Macmilla(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2015
lordyugo:

u really should go bak nd get a refund frm d crappy skul u went to seriously.
so d correct eng should b " women don" ? Clown.
Wow! You had 11days to correct yourself and this is what you came up with? What a waste. I'm not gonna do the job of your primary school teacher. But I'll just beg you to stop embarrassing yourself. Just learn how to use your apostrophe.
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by PussyKrook: 2:55pm On May 13, 2015
Halimi24:
I'll quote u wheneva I want
Ur opinion is foolish_cos u're an idiot_
Do u not c how ngrian males are always talking trash abt ngrian ladies on&offline??
Here u are wit ur illiterate self proving deir views rite
I will nt allow myself 2 be put in dsame category wit a lazy ignorant hick like u
Asswipe

This hurts, really does. I love your way with words. Keep 'em coming. Me? I am Pkrook!
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by PussyKrook: 2:58pm On May 13, 2015
Halimi24:
SHUT UP UR DIRTY MOUTH!!!!!
Ladies like u make oda ladies appear useless&cheap 2 men
Married or not no man was put here 4 u 2 be deir responsibility
Am correcting ur flawed mindest&u still av d effrontery 2 spew trash??
U're a disgrace lady
It really sucks 2 be u

This is poetry. Poetic beating. Keeping 'em coming! I am PKrook!
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by ibroauthen(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Never!... 80%
Even my wife, I can't. What will I spend on the children then
seconded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2015
ibroauthen:

seconded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Correct!
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by lordyugo: 6:31am On May 16, 2015
Macmilla:

Wow! You had 11days to correct yourself and this is what you came up with? What a waste. I'm not gonna do the job of your primary school teacher. But I'll just beg you to stop embarrassing yourself. Just learn how to use your apostrophe.

so its apostrophe nw? loooooool.Clown. sissy it took me 11days cos I hv shit to do unlike u superwoman sorry superman. Told u to go for refund cos u really dnt knw wen to use womens and women's.
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by SONIA54320(f): 2:44pm On May 26, 2016
food children and men r important too sad
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by PRESTIGERHYMES(f): 6:35pm On May 26, 2016
rokiatu:
On his wife, not just any woman. Because a gf can walk out the door anytime.
you re still saying dsame tin

d last checked, we still broken homes
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by PRESTIGERHYMES(f): 6:36pm On May 26, 2016
rokiatu:
On his wife, not just any woman. Because a gf can walk out the door anytime.

galfriend n wife can still walk away
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Nobody: 5:24am On May 27, 2016
PRESTIGERHYMES:

galfriend n wife can still walk away
you are right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.