Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) (58920 Views)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by nlfpmod: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
A young and beautiful Twitter user, Toro
Aka Mya Jesuss shared her engagement pictures with her much older lover and wrote:

I said yes

https://twitter.com/mya_jesuss/status/1615795980418560000?t=SpyVm7GILWsvJNOM-YR7tQ&s=08

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by God1000(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
The man is obviously rich

The preponderance of ladies nowadays care less about age gap if the man wealthy.

I wish them a fruitful and joyous marriage

444 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Romanoff(f): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
As long as the man is not married, I wish them a happy married life.

202 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by BOLATINUBU01: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
She gat no choice

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by PureMe01: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:
So if the man is a divorcee,u won't wish them happy married life? grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by EyezofGod120: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin rich men dey enjoy o,,,see d gel yansh

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by flyca: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
God1000:
The man is obviously rich

The preponderance of ladies nowadays careless about age gap if the man wealthy.

I wish them a fruitful and joyous marriage
Yes he is rich, anything wrong with that

Ballzproblem2:
power of money, women are ready to condone a cheating partner as long as he has money,women don't love ,they survive knowo this and Know peace
You mean poor men don't cheat

18 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by SPAMBOX7: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Man gotta be careful if not she ends up digging out all his gold and still give him another man's child to raise. Worthless hoes angry

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Kingray10: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
If the man was poor will she say yes grin grin grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by BOLATINUBU01: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:
show us the picture of your old man

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by CaptMG: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hustle

Na d only wey life ned na money or nothing asap

7 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Ballzproblem2: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
power of money, women are ready to condone a cheating partner as long as he has money,women don't love ,they survive knowo this and Know peace

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by kushma(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Congratulations to them, she has secured the bag I’m happy for them

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
This man just bought blood Tonic for himself....#TeamNed

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by cyndy1000(f): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Congratulations to them as long they as both happy and it’s their decision

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Beautiful couple

5 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Golan007: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
The man confuse.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by okoliobinna84(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
I just checked my account balance now. Yes, I don't deserve girlfriend, Gawd!!! I don't even deserve to get married undecided undecided lipsrsealed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Loliip: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Money speaking
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by dalass(f): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
cool

No biggie. Young Naija guys marry old, close to the grave grandma's too grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Tunasco4u(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ok
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by HEBEI: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Happy married life to them.

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by PoliticalChinex(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Thats how i will marry a girl 30 years younger after trying older woman and e no work

2 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Golan007: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
By the way, that's not an old man.

44 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Na complete woman, see shape shocked

By the way, na bloggers dey talk nonsense.

That man is between 45 and 50 while the lady is between 32 and 38. Try and see beyond the makeup and pictures editing grin

Nothing like old or young there!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Mitsurugi(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
I see either the Gardener or the Chauffeur being a person of interest soon grin

4 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by ozo13(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lesson well learnt.age difference isn't a barrier when all factors are met

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Trilz(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Love is sweet oo
When money enter love is sweeter.

I do data entry kindly check my signature for my contact.

4 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by kestolove95(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
You Said yes to his money

6 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by mrksquare: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
What money cannot do, more money can.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
As far as I can see he did the wh0re a favor.

3 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Crusadee: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
This is not an old man, having grey hair doesn't make anyone old. He might on his early 50 fifties, he's on his productive ageand he can be in the next 20yrs... The young girl will enjoy coz she married a matured man that will take care of her like his daughter unlike all this yori yori hahoo boys that still have childishness and womanising on their head, they still have many pussy battles to conquer they will want to test every punany that is available. This one has tested everything...
As far as she wouldn't want to test every gbola or be doing hookup coz her friends are doing then she won't have any issues, he will take care of her.

I m 40 and I have grey hair on my beards while I do shave as an officer so it's not visible while the hair on my head is black with few grey not even significant.

43 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.