Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin (64591 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Eluwilussit(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buonsenso:
this allegations have always followed tinubu wink

everyone deserves a second chance wink

might explain why Buruji called him his 'hero' cool

Hahaha!

3 Likes

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Wallie(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
SenseiX:
this is front page material, Daily Beast is one of the US most respected papers

Really? Care to share any proof you have about the "Daily Beast [being]...one of the US most respected papers"? They are certainly a credible online news outlet but they are not even close to being one of the most respected by a long shot. They probably compete with the likes of The Huffington Post. With the little I know about the Daily Beast, I do not even believe that they do print "papers" like you stated.

http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/news-websites - Top 15 Most Popular News Websites | April 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_popular_websites - List of most popular websites

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by iiiyyyk(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kashimu telling tinubu, we did it together, and we know.
forget say u have not been indicted.

Truth be told, we all know Tinubu was a drug man, but courts work on evidence especially in advance societies like US.
I think like every other case, somebody can be guilty, but without enough evidence you can't indict the person. Thats law for you.

3 Likes

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by spako4(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Naughtysite:
Like Tinubu, like Kashamu.

Birds of thesame feather..

Kashamu is right, Tinubu is his role model. Thiefnbu lied..

Let kashamu travel to US or go to U.S embassy if he has liver.
Jokers

3 Likes

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by help3852: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Aigbofa:

Cover him for drug dealing in the U.S? That must be a joke. If they have any reason to cage you they will do it no matter who you are.
hahaha is that what you think,
Hahaha, then you need to learn a lot about politics.

Pls note that drug cartels are not runned by small folks, but By rich men, politicians, business tycoons etc.
Drug business is not childs play, don't mind when you see a poor boy being used to convey the goods, the real owners are big shots grin

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
APC WITH DRUD NUBU HOW MARKET. ...... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by VolvoS60(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
blym4real:

he neglected to file U.S.
income tax returns
after 1984 despite
having sizable, interest-
generating deposits in
American banks. All of
this was enough to
persuade a magistrate
judge of the Northern
District to issue seizure
warrants for Tinubu’s
First Heritage and
Citibank accounts.
Collectively, more than
$1.4 million belonging to
the Nigerian was
confiscated.

He forfeited the money for tax evasion.

^^^^
I have no way of knowing if the notice of forfeiture of funds you referenced is a real court document. If it is indeed, then you need to clarify your claims that "he forfeited the money for tax evasion". (By the way, tax evasion IS a serious crime. Serious countries take tax evasion very seriously).

The notice of forfeiture states clearly that the funds were seized on suspicion of being proceeds of narcotics trafficking OR property involved in financial transactions in violation of "18 USC 1956 & 1957" (presumably certain sections of the US criminal code). Unless you are 100% certain that the referenced sections refer to tax evasion, it is going out on limb for you to casually state that 'he forfeited the money for tax evasion'. (Again, I reiterate that tax evasion is a serious crime (in the US at least). It may not be in the same class as drug trafficking but it is definitely a felony with very serious consequences for offenders).

The truth shall make us free.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Biafranqueeen: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Decryptor:

From ChidozieUde to Biafranqueeen? You will soon chop another ban! Idi.ot

I dont know what you are talking about undecided undecided

Tinubu is finer than you -FAT cheeks
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by dustydee: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
But Tinubu goes in and out of the US often, why haven't they arrested him?

4 Likes

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by mmsen: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
When such type of person(Bola Ahmed tinubu) are the agents of change in a country you know that country is in soup. Now when such type of person publicly lambast anoda(buruji kashamu) to go ans their drug case in the USA when they are accuded of the same crime then you know it not change its the usual pot calling kettle black.

Only very foolish people believed that Tinubu has ever been an agent of change.

Buhari's reputation is equally undeserved.

The Nigerians who voted APC are in for a shock.

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by WisdomFlakes: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
help3852:
lets stop beating about the Bush, we all know the truth about Tinubu, even if we choose to play blind because some of us are benefitting from the spoils off him.

He's an accountant, he knows how to cook the books, he's rugged and has connections across the globe that can cover him

Dude, speak for yourself abeg coz you are on your own o. All I see is a calculated smear campaign in an effort to create smoke where there's no fire by Tinubu's detractors. I lived and schooled in the U. S for over a decade and I know his ass would have been at least indicted by now of the U.S gov't had a 'smoking gun' evidence against him so abeg spare us.

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by help3852: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
aresa:

At the Chatham.... grin grin
I hope he's paying you well because my journalists friends made millions from APC during last elections grin else you are wasting your talents.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by CeceNene(f): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Waiting
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
help3852:
hahaha is that what you think,
Hahaha, then you need to learn a lot about politics.

Pls note that drug cartels are not runned by small folks, but By rich men, politicians, business tycoons etc.
Drug business is not childs play, don't mind when you see a poor boy being used to convey the goods, the real owners are big shots grin

Ok
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
spako4:

Let kashamu travel to US or go to U.S embassy if he has liver.
Jokers

They goto US and do drugs, come back to Nigeria to tell us they are champions of democracy.

Your salary us 2,400. You are moving cash of 500,000 in your personal accounts. Wow!

2 Likes

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by WisdomFlakes: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
dustydee:
But Tinubu goes in and out of the US often, why haven't they arrested him?

Well, he's only guilty to PDP and Jonathan coz of the role he played in ousting their paymaster. Never underestimate the depth of their bitterness over that loss bro. grin
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by blym4real: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^^
I have no way of knowing if the notice of forfeiture of funds you referenced is a real court document. If it is indeed, then you need to clarify your claims that "he forfeited the money for tax evasion". (By the way, tax evasion IS a serious crime. Serious countries take tax evasion very seriously).

The notice of forfeiture states clearly that the funds were seized on suspicion of being proceeds of narcotics trafficking OR property owned in violation of certain sections of the US criminal code. Unless you are 100% certain that the stated sections refer to tax evasion, it is going out on limb for you to casually state that 'he forfeited the money for tax evasion'. (Again, I reiterate that tax evasion is a serious crime (in the US at least). It may not be in the same class as drug trafficking but it is definitely a felony with very serious consequences for offenders).

read the article again with an open mind.
He should be execute by US government

APC HOW MARKET. .........

DRUG NUBU grin grin grin grin
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Chiaka(f): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
y role model remains minister of health -Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu for
systematically helping to stop the spread of Ebola in Nigeria.
Nigeria will also be declared Polio free soonest. We need more people like him!!!

3 Likes

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by help3852: 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Dude, speak for yourself abeg coz you are on your own o. All I see is a calculated smear campaign in an effort to create smoke where there's no fire by Tinubu's detractors. I lived and schooled in the U. S for over a decade and I know his ass would have been at least indicted by now of the U.S gov't had a 'smoking gun' evidence against him so abeg spare us.
are you aware that with strong networks and connections evidence can be destroyed, hahaha

No need to argue with you.

There is no one who knows Tinubu well, who doesn't know what he's capable of …

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Hero10001: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tinubu has changed, it happened a long time ago.
99% of Rich people could never had made it without sin.

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by rabimlomo: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Okay, So why wasn't he convicted?
#Not convicted means not a criminal#
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by illiad1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Miserable Yorubas. All their leaders and kings are criminals.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
stale gist.,..,..,..,.. He was never indicted. Some people will die of dis disease called TINUBUPHOBIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
I think Tinubu should visit Indonesia as part of Baba's economic delegationgrin grin grin

Those guys are looking for drug peddlers to behead!!! grin
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by tonychristopher: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by aresa: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2015

[b]
Nigeria has what it takes to become the renaissance beacon for African development if a dedicated leadership is in a place to lift country out of the precarious situation it now finds itself.
Former Governor of Lagos State and national leader of the opposition Action Congress of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu made this assertion while receiving an award by the National Conference of Black Mayors, based in America in his office.
The National Conference of Black Mayors in America at its 38th annual convention which held recently in Atlanta Georgia awarded Bola Tinubu the association’s highest award, the President’s Award.
Vanessa Williams, the Executive Director of the National Conference of Black Mayors in America while presenting the award to former governor of Lagos State Asiwaju Tinubu in Lagos said the choice of Tinubu was based on merit.
“We searched for Africans leaders who have made great impact in linking African-Americans with Africans towards positive development and you emerged as one of such”.
[/b]

grin
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Inoknowbook: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Whobedatte:
Very soon dem go tell us say e don work for mobil b4 em venture into politics
Like say na em get mobil undecided
God know s I hate that man with passion
Damn!!!

But Mobil no try at all, how dem go dey pay a whole Nigerian executive $2400 per month? Money wey no reach one quarter of my monthly pay when I dey regular employment before becoming an entrepreneur and employer of labor. Meanwhile, I no dey oil company then oo. Na waa.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
He should be execute by US government

APC HOW MARKET. .........

DRUG NUBU grin grin grin grin
im very sure u read the article. U need glasses
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by VolvoS60(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
blym4real:

read the article again with an open mind.

^^^
I did read the article with an open mind but it leaves me with me far more questions than answers. I will repeat again: Do people just go round giving almost half a million dollars to the US government for no reason? Does Tinubu love Uncle Sam that much? undecided

What exactly was the deal?
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by aresa: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
[s]
help3852:

I hope he's paying you well because my journalists friends made millions from APC during last elections grin else you are wasting your talents.
[/s]

Unintelligent TaNoids and losers bore me...
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by rafcrown(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail / "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.