Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. (2838 Views)

Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman / Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man / Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
oloyolo:
Story for the gods
U might as well tell us when she delivers
And also ask for advice

Dose ur friend even know I ar posting all this shit

I don't even believe ur story sef

But iiif it's then am wishing ur friend happy fathers day in advance abi arias
GBAM
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by baralatie(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
what do u even know?
hian!
is there anything to be ashamed of!
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
baralatie:

hian!
is there anything to be ashamed of!
dnt get u
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
richidinho:
Pls where is the capital of Uyo
I leave in Cambodia so i don't know
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by LazyShylock: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
shut d Bleep up
If he is dumb enough to sleep with a woman without a condom. He should face the consequences. Simple.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by kefedmayor: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dis ur frnd must be evil for him to ve slept wth a widow dat lost her husband. And u ve d boldness to tell pple to suggest. Both d widow nd ur frnd ve succeeded so dey shld continued der devilish act
Re: Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. by danielblessing(m): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Happy Baby Shower!

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Dead Amongst The Living Romancelanders / How Much Should A Man Earn Before Getting Married? / These Funny Illustrations Reveal The REAL Reasons Why People Fall In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.