Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom (6381 Views)

Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” / Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
NOTE:-Someone sent in this for Us and he needs your Advice.
Well my mom is 42.. She and my dad just recently divorced. My friend was at my house playing Ps4 and I went out to rent a movie to watch.
On my way to the store where I went to rent movie, I met an Old classmate and we discuss for like 40mins. I manage to go to the store, rent some movies and I headed back home. When I entered into the house, I find my mom on the floor naked and my friend naked.
I almost run mad, was confused and could not believe my eyes, My friend hurriedly put on his wears and left my house and my mum too and left for her room.
I have not been eating at home for 1 week now and I can’t even talk to my mum or answer her when she talk to me, I lost respect for her.
Please help! What should I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by CrazyScientist: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
Don't eat now, with all this errors in his English and he's still playing games, in conclusion: FAKE STORY!!!
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Haywhymido(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
Una carry dis una fake problem enter 2015. Dis one don pass ordinary eyes o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Don't eat now, with all this errors in his English and he's still playing games, in conclusion: FAKE STORY!!!
no wonder you nick named yourself crazyscientist grin
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
looks like friction to me.
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
He shld try to talk to his mum (tho,itz hard),question her abt her actions.....then he shld stop all communication with his friend,cos itz obvious,the friend has no regard for him and his mum.

Lilmaxfidel---Howdy? api new year kiss
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Go sleep with His mom. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Excelboi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
So fake. Bloody lie..... Kai, this lie no gel at all. Funniest part, he didn't eat for 1 week. Next
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Excelboi(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Fiction
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by IamLEGEND1: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by OohMpa: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Not only friction, viscosity sef sad

6 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by yomi007k(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Live wit it. U'll get stronger.
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
STOP SMOKING CHEAP WEED
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Dotwillis1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
Well my mom is 42 .. She and my dad just recently divorced. My friend was at my house playing Ps4 and I went out to rent a movie to watch.
On my way to the store where I went to rent movie, I met an Old classmate and we discuss for like 40mins. I manage to go to the store, rent some movies and I headed back home. When I entered into the house, I find my mom on the floor naked and my friend naked.
I almost run mad, was confused and could not believe my eyes, My friend hurriedly put on his wears and left my house and my mum too and left for her room.
I have not been eating at home for 1 week now and I can’t even talk to my mum or answer her when she talk to me, I lost respect for her.
Please help! What should I do?
what u should do? .... Reconstruct the story and make it more interesting

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by ifex370(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Friction !! really?? undecided
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Missmossy(f): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
Huh undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by horlah005: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
What more can I say:- To God Almighty, I say Thank U. To my true friends, I appreciate u all. To those who showed me love, I'm grateful. To those who hurt me, I forgive U. To those I really hurt, I'm so sorry. To those who challenged me, lets do it again. To those I showed love to, I still love U. To those who expected my love but whom I ignored, I love U. E se gan o,Imelah,Nagode,Merci,Gracia and THANK U ALL 4 MAKING 2014 A WONDERFUL YEAR 4 ME. WISHING U ALL A PROSPEROUS 2015.
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thank God your friend did your mum,not your wife.You have to get used to that ugly fact of life that someone must do someone.Unfortunately,it's your friend doing your mum.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
[b]
CrazyScientist:
are you dumb.is american mentality ravaged like nigerians.tcheeew

SARCASM99:
STOP SMOKING CHEAP WEED
SARCASM99:
STOP SMOKING CHEAP WEED
immaturity

Not only friction, viscosity sef sad
tcheeeew..mind taking a walk?

thanks for the advice strawberry..happy new year to you too kiss
things like this dont happen in our useless country..

[/b]
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
horlah005:

What more can I say:- To God Almighty, I say Thank U. To my true friends, I appreciate u all. To those who showed me love, I'm grateful. To those who hurt me, I forgive U. To those I really hurt, I'm so sorry. To those who challenged me, lets do it again. To those I showed love to, I still love U. To those who expected my love but whom I ignored, I love U. E se gan o,Imelah,Nagode,Merci,Gracia and THANK U ALL 4 MAKING 2014 A WONDERFUL YEAR 4 ME. WISHING U ALL A PROSPEROUS 2015.
YHO SO DERAILING THIS THREAD
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Excelboi:
Fiction
thanks for the correction dear smiley
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
op...yhu re rilly dumb ooo...busy quotin eerbodi who said d truth...
owkkk....u rilly need advise
stop copyin nd pastin every thrash u see...
one day u myt copy nd paste ur destiny...jz advisin tho
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by tjisadinoyi(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Adotrious act indeed. Islam condem this in a very strong terms
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by johnbuck81(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
CrazyScientist:
shut da f*ck~up.
mr sabi sabi.
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Applaner: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
blood of .........

I bind
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Dramadiddy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
3DCYCLOPS:
3DCYCLOPS:
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Kingslaw(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
fiction
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
SARCASM99:
op...yhu re rilly dumb ooo...busy quotin eerbodi who said d truth...
owkkk....u rilly need advise
stop copyin nd pastin every thrash u see...
one day u myt copy nd paste ur destiny...jz advisin tho
[size=50pt]awkie dokie.

you mind clicking the unfollow button?[/size]
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by basille(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Superstory

Still a better love story than twilight tho grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by boxer022(m): 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
If this story is really true then I will advice you to try and talk to your mum about exavtly what happened, not eating at home for a long time will not solve anything. As for the useless guy you called your friend, just delete him from your mind and move on to make good new friends.
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
Well my mom is 42.. She and my dad just recently divorced. My friend was at my house playing Ps4 and I went out to rent a movie to watch.
I have not been eating at home for 1 week now and I can’t even talk to my mum or answer her when she talk to me
Two accounts are affected. Sex receivable account & friend's account. Open account ledger, debit sex receivable account & credit friend's account. It means ur family received sex & ur friend gave out sex. KEEP THE ACCOUNT FOR DADDY.
Re: Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 02, 2015
mynairatime:
Two accounts are affected. Sex receivable account & friend's account. Open account ledger, debit sex receivable account & credit friend's account. It means ur family received sex & ur friend gave out sex. KEEP THE ACCOUNT FOR DADDY.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Baby And I Had Fun Today At Grand Ma's Place - Photos / Man Caught Masturbating Publicly Behind Female Hostel In Edo State / How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.