Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend (3054 Views)

Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by englishmart(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
There's this beautiful girl my elder brother is dating. She's extremely beautiful; though beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

she very intelligent, composed and well-behaved....

She's one of the best choir members in my church; when she sings, Angels descent.
When she dances, everybody applauds...

She's got big booty and standard booobs. (forgive my manners)

The only problem I have with her is that she's not tall. As in; she's about 5ft3" (That's a massive turnoff for me.)

What annoys me most is, having remembered the classy chicks my bro has dated in the past, I get sick each time he tells me he wants to settle down with that short girl.

Things are not done like that. And I'm not endorsing that union
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by Adyrin(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
You're not suppose to like her!

You like your own and leave your bro to handle his issues!

3 Likes

Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by MrBasketball: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
What is this?
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by LewisO: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Since your brother love her the way she is, i don't see how that should affect you to start giving yourself headache over what isn't your concern.

So u now want them to breakup just because of her height.

Make you manage her height like dat, 5ft"3 dey manageable as a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by englishmart(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Adyrin:
You're not suppose to like her!

You like your own and leave your bro to handle his issues!
his issues are my issues too. We bear each other's burden.
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by justmag(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
I initially wanted to give you reasons why it doesn't concern you but after reading this again...I think you remind me of those family members I wish I don't know.
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by englishmart(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
LewisO:
H
make I see the rubbish wey you wan post
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by englishmart(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
justmag:
I initially wanted to give you reasons why it doesn't concern you but after reading this again...I think you remind me of those family members I wish I don't know.

ok. Just move on
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by Chizzy20(f): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Op since ur bro is nt complaing, hw is it ur business or nah u wan marry am?...Btw no1 is perfect evr1 must ve one flaw or the other..Hw would u feel is ur parents or ur siblings dislike d lady u intend to marry becos of one reason or the other...
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by Adyrin(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
englishmart:
his issues are my issues too. We bear each other's burden.
Okay
But there's a way you both can come to compromise...
Then twould be a win-win for all situation!
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by faith551(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Same with me bro, but in this case it's not my senior brother, but me
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by LewisO: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
englishmart:
make I see the rubbish wey you wan post
I've seen your rubbish post too.
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by passionate88: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by alberto2k(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oga Englishmart u just fall my hand with this kain thread Iswear angry
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
alberto2k:
Oga Emusmith u just fall my hand with this kain thread Iswear angry

*adjust glasses* na me create thread? undecided
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
You want her to yourself?
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by englishmart(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Adyrin:

Okay
But there's a way you both can come to compromise...
Then twould be a win-win for all situation!
I Don't want to get him angry...
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by Adyrin(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Then pray he sees things your way!
englishmart:
I Don't want to get him angry...
Left with me; height shouldbt be the problem if your brother is tall and they really love themselves!
Would you rather have it he marries a taller girl that would turn the home to a war college?
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Basically, short peeps should marry short peeps and never tall peeps, come what may? Sumbori, gimme a name to this kain Phobia cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by englishmart(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
chimkaire:
Basically, short peeps should marry short peeps and never tall peeps, come what may? Sumbori, gimme a name to this kain Phobia cheesy cheesy grin
sholaphobia cheesy
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by englishmart(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
You want her to yourself?
no. What's your point?
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by prettyjo(f): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mstchewww
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by englishmart(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
emusmith:

*adjust glasses* na me create thread? undecided
fp jare. cheesy
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by prettyjo(f): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
alberto2k:
Oga Emusmith u just fall my hand with this kain thread Iswear angry
the weed you smoke no be for here ooo
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by englishmart(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
faith551:
Same with me bro, but in this case it's not my senior brother, but me
ok na. It's much easier to handle.
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Will you be sharing her with your brother after marriage? undecided If not what is your problem? He's your brother, you got your likes and dislikes and he got his.....and it's his life
for crying out loud.
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by Mhizizzy(f): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Y Sud u even be obsessed wiV her undecided
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
englishmart:
sholaphobia cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by alberto2k(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
prettyjo:
the weed you smoke no be for here ooo
Jojo baby. . . itz been a while o, u go on maternal leave ni @Dp

mainwhile, Keep Calm and blaze Sambisia weed cool
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by prettyjo(f): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
alberto2k:

Jojo baby. . . itz been a while o, u go on maternal leave ni @Dp

mainwhile, Keep Calm and blaze Sambisia weed cool
lolzzzz
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by pTomz(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
BULL POOOOOOOOOOOO angry
Re: Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend by englishmart(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
LewisO:
Since your brother love her the way she is, i don't see how that should affect you to start giving yourself headache over what isn't your concern.

So u now want them to breakup just because of her height.

Make you manage her height like dat, 5ft"3 dey manageable as a woman.
my bro is 6ft4" you see? She will need a ladder

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. / One Thing Both The Rich And Poor Have In Common . / What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.