Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Dont Think I Will Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Think I Will Marry. (2050 Views)

Am I A Beautiful Woman?my Husband Dont Think So..ur Views.?.pic Attached / Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Kolade354(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
For Christ sake majority of Nigerian gurlz are now gold-digger, they dont wana struggle or hustle with you...........Dangote didnt start from one day one................I dont even have that feeling for any babe again...............Its a Pity.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by IamOdin: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sorry.
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by buygala(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
And I should give a fucck about that because.....

Am I the cause of the op's misfortunes in life? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Eyepencil: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
GOOD NEWS cool
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by lordizak(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kolade354:
For Christ sake majority of Nigerian gurlz are now gold-digger, they dont wana struggle or hustle with you...........Dangote didnt start from one day one................I dont even have that feeling for any babe again...............Its a Pity.

U r not alone bro, but a am so in love, but my woman is more in love with chatting than me, women are too flexible...
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Kolade354(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
lordizak:

U r not alone bro, but a am so in love, but my woman is more in love with chatting than me, women are too flexible...
Sincerely instead of them to help reduce guyz problem, they will only add to it.........Its been long since av falling in love, Fvk dem and pay is even better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Kolade354(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
buygala:
And I should give a fucck about that because.....
Abeg gimme Gala and one Lacasera to cool off today stress jare.
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Tallesty1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
You are not even sure
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Kolade354(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
You are not even sure
Bros u and dis ur spectacular line............Am still thinking abt it bt deir attitude is too badt.
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Good for you. Marriage is not for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Mhizizzy(f): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
U can stay single for ever

Itz none of our fucking business
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Brugo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lol. I was like that once. Now I just concentrate on making my money. Never had a demanding babe before. I don't even let them become friends much less girlfriends.
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by japhmanuel: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ehn na ur business na
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
if I may ask? wif d few years of marriage r u seeing wat u envisioned ...? Based on normal grounds
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Corinthians(f): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kolade354:

From your post, it is very obvious you have been rolling with the wrong type of girls.... I can assure you that there is still a vast majority of Nigerian girls who are not moved by how much a guy has in his bank account.

If a girl (a decent girl) asks you for anything in the process of dating you, most of the time it is in a attempt to confirm that you can be a good provider to her and her children and that you are not a stingy guy, if eventually she marries you.

A real man would not be bothered about providing for his chic (as long as it is within a reasonable limit). One of the qualities of a husband is the ability to protect and provide for his family and most girls want to be able to test this so they are fully aware of what they are getting into.

That being said, i agree with you that some girls can be real gold diggers so my advise to you, in order to avoid missing out of the good girls out of fear for gold diggers, is to study the babe you are with very well.

If a chic is working but still asks you for things you know she can buy for herself (within a reasonable limit), most of the time, she is just testing your giving capabilities and you tendency to be a good provider, otherwise,if she asks for something unreasonably expensive, she is a gold digger..... run for you life.

All the same, never give up....
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Kolade354(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Itz none of ur fVcking business

Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Kolade354(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Corinthians:

From your post, it is very obvious you have been rolling with the wrong type of girls.... I can assure you that there is still a vast majority of Nigerian girls who are not moved by how much a guy has in his bank account.

If a girl (a decent girl) asks you for anything in the process of dating you, most of the time it is in a attempt to confirm that you can be a good provider to her and her children and that you are not a stingy guy, if eventually she marries you.

A real man would not be bothered about providing for his chic (as long as it is within a reasonable limit). One of the qualities of a husband is the ability to protect and provide for his family and most girls want to be able to test this so they are fully aware of what they are getting into.

That being said, i agree with you that some girls can be real gold diggers so my advise to you, in order to avoid missing out of the good girls out of fear for gold diggers, is to study the babe you are with very well.

If a chic is working but still asks you for things you know she can buy for herself (within a reasonable limit), most of the time, she is just testing your giving capabilities and you tendency to be a good provider, otherwise,if she asks for something unreasonably expensive, she is a gold digger..... run for you life.

All the same, never give up....

Hmmmmmn You are right but..................
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Kolade354(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
True.
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by IamOdin: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:

whistles in chinese,Bae,how many gears can ur BACK ASLE carry..ah wan buy am!
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
if I may ask? wif d few years of marriage r u seeing wat u envisioned ...? Based on normal grounds
better then I envisioned.
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Brymo: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
kolade give us full story na, kilode?
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kolade354:

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by IamOdin: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
U can stay single for ever

Itz none of our fucking business

u should say "none of MY" and not none of "OUR"..do you have to speak for me?
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by VickyRotex(f): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Obviously, you haven't met the good ones...

Marriage ain't for everyone tho.

Be sure of what you need (not want), and work towards it.
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
am glad... enjoy...
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
am glad... enjoy...
Yea thanks.
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
this one no reach, u for put bikini own for dia na
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
blublahd:

I put what I want.
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by IamOdin: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
blublahd:

u gbadu d thingy? cheesy
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Kolade354(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rokiatu what is dat on ur D.p? Roki shey ki Ladi e.
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Mhizizzy(f): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:

u should say "none of MY" and not none of "OUR"..do you have to speak for me?

Later u will type dat d witches in ur village are stalking u?

Wad are u doing on my mentions?

No offence..itz just an observation wink
Re: I Dont Think I Will Marry. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
I put what I want.
yinmu, put bikini pic na
see mayb ur own no go finish for nairaland now now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Fast Ways To Get Laid(fk) / Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore / Photo Of The Week ::guess Who Is The Boy In This Pic Full Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.