Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,593 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State (19144 Views)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Umusu, A Lt Colonel, In Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills 4 Vigilantes While Others Surrender To Military(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by ezeagu(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
toshmann:

Just ask Buhari to call his boko boys and tell them to chill

He can't do that anymore, ISIS own them now, and they don't give a flying fuck about a politician or a zoo emir. Iyi e tole.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by rts1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
ichidodo:
Continue killing so when the illiterate president-elect comes into power,he offers you amnesty maybe also a trip to Saudi Arabia for Hajj.
U r a big fool 4callin d president elect of ur Country an illiterate.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Islam and terrorism. All moslems are potential terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by BabaOneChance: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Thump up bokoharam as you make buhari administration ungovanable. May buhari's govt fail to the extent that nigerians will burn buhari with raw acid. Amen
Yes, but after May 29 they will finally drop their arms. At least, that is comforting
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by jayzon: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
ur a bastard for wat u just said..... myb uv neva had any experience wif boko haram before dats y....... instead ov praying for all d killing shld stop u r wishing for it to continue cuz u Snyder like someone.............. m nt a fan ov gmb but dat doesn't mean I want bh to continue........ OK if u want dem to continue killing myb by d tym dey start killing ur family u else knw wat ur saying
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Kei144(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
During my days in the university, the students rioted and the university was closed down. I went to do something in the university town; when it was night, I sneaked into my hostel and passed the night in my room. I noticed that a few other people were also in the hostel that night. Very early in the morning I left and traveled to a distant city. I later narrated my experience to my father who was a Biafran soldier. He told me that some people lost their lives during the Biafran war for going back to no-man's land after battle. He then warned me never to try such a thing again. As I read about the killing of these 21 'brave" men, I remembered my father's words.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
i thought they said it was tanoids ?

so GEJ is not innocent ? he lost the election and they still angry and suspicious of innocent man .

any way join biafra
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by philips70(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Eyepencil:
Cretinous fvctard!

Keep weeping and wailing till 2019. You might gather some talents to make some money as a paid mourner in burial ceremonies. You would have helped the incoming government in creating a job there.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by funmilade4real(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] Continue killing so when the illiterate president-elect comes into power,he offers you amnesty maybe also a trip to Saudi Arabia for Hajj and then a plush ministry to cater for your needs ofcourse amply funded by oil proceeds and then...........it just keeps getting better and better for BH....Worse for Nigeria especially North east is the high proliferation of smalls arms by bands of rogue fighters splintered away from the main group either by strategy,tactics or just plain circumstance fighting MNJTF...These rogue bands travel light,are difficult to detect and can strike exposed targets like Dosso Army Barracks in Niger Republic or if they were a little bit smart and courageous, a daring raid of Banks or cities across the Sahelian region.The scariest part is the inability of our security forces to deal with these new generation "lone wolf" terrorist rogue attacks-it can be similar to try stamping out a termite colony in your tomato farm- And if care isn't taking these preachers can metamorphos into brain washing droids calling out to all muslems across the entire Sub-Saharan Africa for Jihad, more like Nigeria's own ISIS.. only this time the scope will be to lock down North east,sweep across Northern Cameroon linking up with moslem rebel fighters in C.A.R then a territorial blitzkrieg for the Horn of Africa,Al-Shabab's home region...The North east just became one of the unsafest regions in West Africa.[/b]

You are a grade 1 fool for calling Buhari an Illiterate
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by funmilade4real(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] Continue killing so when the illiterate president-elect comes into power,he offers you amnesty maybe also a trip to Saudi Arabia for Hajj and then a plush ministry to cater for your needs ofcourse amply funded by oil proceeds and then...........it just keeps getting better and better for BH....Worse for Nigeria especially North east is the high proliferation of smalls arms by bands of rogue fighters splintered away from the main group either by strategy,tactics or just plain circumstance fighting MNJTF...These rogue bands travel light,are difficult to detect and can strike exposed targets like Dosso Army Barracks in Niger Republic or if they were a little bit smart and courageous, a daring raid of Banks or cities across the Sahelian region.The scariest part is the inability of our security forces to deal with these new generation "lone wolf" terrorist rogue attacks-it can be similar to try stamping out a termite colony in your tomato farm- And if care isn't taking these preachers can metamorphos into brain washing droids calling out to all muslems across the entire Sub-Saharan Africa for Jihad, more like Nigeria's own ISIS.. only this time the scope will be to lock down North east,sweep across Northern Cameroon linking up with moslem rebel fighters in C.A.R then a territorial blitzkrieg for the Horn of Africa,Al-Shabab's home region...The North east just became one of the unsafest regions in West Africa.[/b]

You are a grade 1 fool for calling Buhari an Illiterate
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by illiad1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
When the HausaFulanis took to killing
the Igbos in their midst. They were
happy that they're proving to the Igbos
that they own the land and can kill
anyone at will. But today the monsters
they groomed for killing igbos are now
killing them. To the extent that even
their emirs are shot and killed both
wife and kids included. Now they have
become displaced in their north. Now
they are running away from their north.
Now their north is isolated from serious
business activities. That is exactly what
they deserve. They planted it all and
now they would reap it in full.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by eddyzeeba3(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
May God deliver us from these heartless people.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by holatin(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
toshmann:

Just ask Buhari to call his boko boys and tell them to chill
shey o mo pe o stupid ? malo ro pe iro ni
Re: Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State by toshmann(m): 3:33am On Apr 29, 2015
holatin:
shey o mo pe o stupid ? malo ro pe iro ni

Akpa amu gi dia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike / Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia / Customs Moves To Impound 29 Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.