Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. (48856 Views)

Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok...its all distraction.

Our incoming government would not probe you directly. Your appointees would indict you and then ...you shall face the music. Nonsense....
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Emmabel(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Make heart attack no kill Oga jona. ... seriously dat guy no wan go kirikiri!!! But na him wife and girlfriends ngozi and madueke cos am.

.run go dey common after 29th may
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
K
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by san316(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Okay
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Allison Madueke first before you.

You and your legion of demons in PDP have ruined Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by darlenese(f): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
-_-
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by joraldin1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] we are waiting for may29
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by WackyJ1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari is very good at making claims. Let's see what he will do about it now

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Calebosko(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
oga jona no fear bcus him know himself
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by naijainfogalery: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oga Jona no one said he was gonna probe you. he said he would prove the 20 billion so why you dey fear now, Like my mum would always say, a man that hasnt done wrong his heart will be strong as that of a lion .

Jonathan obviously didnt steal money but the people around him OMG they ruined his government

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by coldsummer: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
GMB should 've kept quiet till after may 29 & take dem by surprise.

Don't like d way GMB is Doing plenty talk before assuming office

sad sad sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Ufranklin92(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by UkwuNnu(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
After u don invite am tire don use heaven and earth beg am say make he temper justice with mercy and e don agree, u come dey to foam mouth for public.

Why u no come say all these before?

Yeye man

I think you sir, are the yeye fo.ol here.
Can you prove what you just vomited now just because in your poor mind you have an opinion?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by eagleeye2: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
obi4eze:
Is he ready to go to jail if found guilty?
He is ready to be.probed.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by allanphash7(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
I laff in greek

Kikikikikikikikik

Just tell us u re ready for kirikiri cos if one acctount is just probed peren

U re a goner

I mean u and ur wife

Shior for d looser

I dnt just like dis clueless ma

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by allanphash7(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
I laff in greek

Kikikikikikikikik

Just tell us u re ready for kirikiri cos if one acctount is just probed peren

U re a goner

I mean u and ur wife

Shior for d looser
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by SkyBlue1: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Perfect. We are going to find out if he was proactively corrupt or just incompetent. The last 5 years need to be explained so we don't make the same mistakes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by ajebuter(f): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oga Jona, told them!

Nothing do you..

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by ozoigbondu: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jonah na badoo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BABAONECHANCE DO YOUR WORST cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you are probing remember #fashola#Amaecho monorail cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by eagleeye2: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Allison Madueke first before you.

You and your legion of demons in PDP have ruined Nigeria!
He is the president, so start from him.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
UkwuNnu:

I think you sir, are the yeye fo.ol here.
Can you prove what you just vomited now just because in your poor mind you have an opinion?
you cannot come here and just give me the name u also give your dad regularly, okay?

My friend, I am not a fool...
Go give the title back to the owner...
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by ocelot2006(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
GJames:
Don't worry Buhari wont probe. For conceding defeat, your many sins will be forgiven

Screw your forgiveness and probe GEJ. Oh while you're at it, probe Tinubu, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Akume, Akume and Akume and Co.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by wadetaw202: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
wachakuta:
grin grin grin ;
D oga Jona u suuure??
If he is not sure, will he say that
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
KNOW WHAT YOU ASK FOR
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Elmickzy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
watching u guys in 3D
#matterarising
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by atlwireles: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is the hand Jonah and PDP needs to play. Buhari do your worst. grin grin grin Nah today, let's see who will go on hunger strike.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Baba One Chance knows his limit

When is Buhari (Baba One Chance) probing Tinubu and OBJ

black technology, face your work o
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by wadetaw202: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
After u don invite am tire don use heaven and earth beg am say make he temper justice with mercy and e don agree, u come dey to foam mouth for public.

Why u no come say all these before?

Yeye man

You are writing nonsense and you know it

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by erudean: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
I think GMB should not make the whole issue look like witch hunting. If he does, ppl may start sympathising with GEJ. With issues in the health sector, electricity, education and others begging for attention GMB should stop chasing shadows.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by tinuolababy(f): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
When will d clueless one sack diezani allison- madueke the petroleum minister

NB: Otuoke is seriously loading
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by eagleeye2: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...its all distraction.

Our incoming government would not probe you directly. Your appointees would indict you and then ...you shall face the music. Nonsense....
He is ready to be probed, is that not what all you people want what is distractions again??

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by yusufbida(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
OGA JONAH I PITY UR CONDITION, AFTA MAY 29 YOU WILL KNOW DIFFERENCE BTW STEALING AND CURRUPTION IF GMB PROBE YOU.

[quote author=delonz post=33172997]President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday said he is ready for any probe of activities under his watch when he leaves office on May 29.
In a statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, the President said that he is not afraid of any investigation after leaving office.

He noted that investigations will not be out of place since Jonathan’s administration also reviewed the actions of previous governments on assumption of office.

“As Alhaji Mohammed threatened in his statement, the incoming administration will be perfectly within its rights to review all actions of the present government as it may deem fit.
“We see nothing wrong with that. After all, the present administration reviewed the actions of previous governments on assumption of office with resultant benefits for policy and project implementation,” he said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick / Mali Coup: Jonathan, Other West African Leaders Arrive In Bamako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.