Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. (48857 Views)

Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by disumusa: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2015
let him not acept defit and be gbagbolise
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by millhouse: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2015
on point

luvinhubby:
A lot of falacies was thrown against GEJ's administration by the opposition to discredit him & advance their cause that Nigerians began to see everything said by APC as truth & every statement of the govt. as a lie.
Am very sure the picture will become clearer after May 29th & Nigerians will know the true liars & sincere ones.

I hope Buhari will accept the challenge and throw open all books for Nigerians to scrutinise & equally demand so from all the 36 states of the federation, including those that refused to domesticate the Freedom of Information bill.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Themandator: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
After u don invite am tire don use heaven and earth beg am say make he temper justice with mercy and e don agree, u come dey to foam mouth for public.

Why u no come say all these before?

Yeye man

In essence, anyone that invites or begs Buhari will be let off the hook?
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Themandator: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Bevista:
It does appear you are actually afraid Boss. These last minute sackings which you are carrying out is suspect.

Could it be a deliberate ploy to make sure that these folks leave the system carrying with them implicating evidence & also to make sure they are not available to testify when the probing begins? #JustThinking.

He sacked not murdered them... Even if a probe is to be carried out, Buhari would have to send them on compulsory leave in ooder to preserves evidences
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by saltoftheearth: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2015

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by organic973: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2015
GEJ has said it, it's left for GMB to act.

I have answers to some allegations made here.

1. Some persons said GEJ has pleaded with GMB that's why he made this statement. If that be the case, it means that GMB's acclaimed zero tolerance to corruption is actually used to deceive some naive nigerians in other to get their votes. Simple!

2. Some people said GEJ is sacking some people so that they will go with evidences which could send him to jail that's why he made this statement. If this is the case and GMB couldn't probe him it will show how ignorant of the law GMB is and it will be a shame.

3. Someone asked if GEJ was sure and willing to go to jail if found guilty. If he won't, he wouldn't have made a public statement.

Let me end with this.

Most people that pasted comments on this topic do not know what probing actually entails that's why they paste whatever comes to their mind. Please before you comment on a topic, please understand the topic well.

THANKS
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by frainc(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2015
odeebee:

Am already Blessed. I work in a Multi National. Am just praying for you to wake up from the political thuggery job and look beyond your nose
Sit down here and be typing wubish

imagine this frog
If you like, work in a bung

Damn it, I'm wasting my time replying your type
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Scholes007(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2015
this is some worth a challenge to the over hype Mr buhari (a.k.a one chance)...

am waiting to see how the noise maker reacts (foolish corrupt fellow)
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by cybrninja(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2015
GJames:

The movie ended badly

jxt askd a guy who sells movie arund my area..nd he said he dont av it..that means i might wnt to download it...bt am seriouly all eared nw..plz elaborate..hw did it end..
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Amokwe(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bevista:
It does appear you are actually afraid Boss. These last minute sackings which you are carrying out is suspect.

Could it be a deliberate ploy to make sure that these folks leave the system carrying with them implicating evidence & also to make sure they are not available to testify when the probing begins? #JustThinking.

Bros, those folks are Nigerians and would be contacted if need be. Stop spreading false rumours
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
He must be ready to go to prison too...
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Chiaka(f): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
The focus should be on the cabinet he is about to form against corruption practices so that they can deliver and the change they want to bring about to Nigerians
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by GJames(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
cybrninja:

jxt askd a guy who sells movie arund my area..nd he said he dont av it..that means i might wnt to download it...bt am seriouly all eared nw..plz elaborate..hw did it end..
Everyone in the movie died. Not soul survived
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by cybrninja(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
GJames:
eh??...not even the camera man?? grin
GJames:
eh??...not even the camera man??
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by GJames(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
cybrninja:

eh??...not even the camera man?? grin
eh??...not even the camera man??
Only the narrator survived
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by cybrninja(m): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2015
GJames:
grin
GJames:
that must be you i guess ...ryt?
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by GJames(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2015
cybrninja:
grin that must be you i guess ...ryt?
Exactly. I can find the download link for you if you like
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by cybrninja(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
GJames:
Exactly. I can find the download link for you if you like
that will b great
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by sweetestever(f): 6:29am On Feb 14, 2016
IYANGBALI:
the mypic thinking from SS/SE quarters
meaning?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mali Coup: Jonathan, Other West African Leaders Arrive In Bamako / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.