Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls (15454 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by richidinho(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Yesso..it happened in part two

I went to get fuel for my Gen

He came to buy fuel too

He offered to drop me

We exchanged contacts

He said we AV to hook up d next day

I went with my two friends

One of dem recognized him as her married lecturer nd told me
I was surprised buh I acted normal

He bought us food nd drinks

He gave me 10k for our transport

I had to stop picking his calls later after I asked him if he was married nd he confirmed it

I wuz just 18yrs den so I had to run for my young. Life.

Men sha

See ur mouth ..men shaa

Women sharaa...u collected 10k no complain

Come n do the work u were actually paid for
Suddenly u remember ur AGE
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yes, many times but I will only share one experience.

I visited a friend house(male) and his dad was just staring at me. Eww! I just felt like giving him that, "are insane(?) look" but remembered he's a friend dad and i was in his house.

Anyway, I didn't know how he got my number and started beeping.
At first, I didn't know it was him and I was listening to his jargons.
To cut story short, I stopped picking his calls - didn't tell his son though and I connived with a male friend who acted as my dad on phone to threaten him to stop pestering his daughter.

I can't date a married man or any man above 30years right now. undecided
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmmm...

Don't tell me you hating on her cos she got your crush first? grin

I am not hating on her, it wasn't even a serious issue sef
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by redhook(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

I just openly declared my crush on her boo blackett and she pounced on me grin

And I did the same grin
grin
tochibaby:

I just openly declared my crush on her boo blackett and she pounced on me grin

And I did the same grin
.....@op come oh! this sisters situation is a good example of what can happen 2 those who of U who like having or looking 4 experiences with married men! When the wife catch una na DOOMSDAY!

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by komzyb(f): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

Before nko grin
hmm,no be small name oo,i missed u sha,i was lyk whats going on...are u missghost?
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by dechandel(f): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emodeee:

u should share ur own experience with married men. Dis one u r typing lyk a porsche babe "d content of some ladies bag is worth more dan 10,000. Her make-ups, her hair etc" i guess u r talking abt ursef.
Osikwanu porsche?? grin
That statement was based on generalization na..
Call Nneka123 and ask her how much her mac lippies cost?? You sef go fear fear grin

Anyhoo, everygirl has had her own share of the married men thingy.
There is nothing to declare grin grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vickybee:

***YAWNS***

Who ask you that one ?

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mirexxx(f): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
wristwatch:

An interesting thread. Have u shared your experience?
nope. I don't remember having one. still thinking tho.....
now i remember cheesy
will update it later jare
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
hmm,no be small name oo,i missed u sha,i was lyk whats going on...are u missghost?

Yea, that one too.

I am cool though cool

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:
This thread is out of bounds to FEMINISTIC VIRGINS

Be warned cool

Really? undecided
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Eseohe23:

angry sad
Eseohe23:
Worst is most of 'em don't wear their wedding ring...
this particular one was worse of....dude so young nd vibrant dat u won't know he's married. we started a relationship though a long distance one,then I was still in d Uni......on one of his visit to Lagos, we went to see a movie nd I jumped into one of my secondary school friend and he was like Eseohe shocked you now do married men Menh!!! I stood there for 20mins without saying a word....I was so ashamed of my whole existence. There nd then I ended the relationship and I asked God for forgiveness cos I so much believe in Karma.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
nope. I don't remember having one. still thinking tho.....
now i remember cheesy
will update it later jare

cheesy okies. Ll be expecting.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
redhook:
grin.....@op come oh! this sisters situation is a good example of what can happen 2 those who of U who like having or looking 4 experiences with married men! When the wife catch una na DOOMSDAY!

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by redhook(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vickybee:

I visited a friend house(male) and his dad was just staring at me. Eww! I just felt like giving him that, "are insane(?) look" but remembered he's a friend dad and i was in his house.

To cut story short, I stopped picking his calls - didn't tell his son though and I connived with a male friend who acted as my dad on phone to threaten him to stop pestering his daughter.

tongue
Vickybee:

.....until governor show abi? Story 4 the gods!!!

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
dechandel:

Call Nneka123 and ask her how much her mac lippies cost?? You sef go fear fear grin

Mac makes cheap products joor!

I'm not impressed. smiley
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Emodeee: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
dechandel:
Osikwanu porsche?? grin
That statement was based on generalization na..

Anyhoo, everygirl has had her own share of the married men thingy.
There is nothing to declare grin grin

if every gal hv their own share, y r u concealing urs? Share it joorh. Abi d man enter d place and d experiece wz traumatic dats y u dn't like to share it? Share it joorh.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

***YAWNS***

Who ask you that one ?
I wanted to ignore this, not until I saw that you are missclasssy. cheesy
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
redhook:
tongue.....until governor show abi? Story 4 the gods!!!
My dad is enough governor. embarassed
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by komzyb(f): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

Yea, that one too.

I am cool though cool
wow..alright
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vickybee:

Dear, don't say u can date 30yrs old guy. Simply say u can't date grand papa.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vickybee:

I wanted to ignore this, not until I saw that you are missclasssy. cheesy

cheesycheesycheesy undecided
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Reminds me of how a married woman bounced on a young girl and beat the hell out of her shouting leave my husband alone!!! Right in the middle of the market grin

When she was done, the babe's face looked like she was attacked by a million bees grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by dechandel(f): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
chipmunkey:

Mac makes cheap products joor!

I'm not impressed. smiley
Cheap?? I wont even comment much.. what do you know about makeup undecided
Only their face primer cost me 29.50today undecided *rolls eyes*
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

I am not hating on her, it wasn't even a serious issue sef
Was she banned too?

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
dechandel:
Cheap?? I wont even comment much.. what do you know about makeup undecided
Only their face primer cost me 29.50today undecided *rolls eyes*
Are you complaining? grin

I know a lot about makeup..

I know brands like Iman and blackup. Mac is kinda everywhere.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Was she banned too?

I haven't seen her since, so I think, yes grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by dechandel(f): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Reminds me of how a married woman bounced on a young girl and beat the hell out of her shouting leave my husband alone!!! Right in the middle of the market grin
When she was done, the babe's face looked like she was attacked by a million bees grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by kinglekan: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Midehi:
chai...this just made me remembered the day i ran into a bush in my street..when a married man was chasing me with his car, the man refused to hear my NO.

Why would he hear NO. With that thing u have behind. grin

ROTFL...
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=16pt]Why all these girls dey lie? sad[/size]
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by dechandel(f): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
chipmunkey:

Are you complaining? grin

I know a lot about makeup..

I know brands like Iman and blackup. Mac is kinda everywhere.
Iman?? Obviously you have no idea undecided

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

I haven't seen her since, so I think, yes grin
Hmmm,,please leave her boo for her o. cheesy

I thought you girls don't like to fight over guys. grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
peeparty:
honest are u child like dat.but u could have politely told him instead discharging like dat

Politely told him what

He deserved to be left like that. Why would a married man pursue a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Voting For Mr Nairaland Without An Interview / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. / After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.