Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,717 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls (15459 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mumu9gerian: 5:47am On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

Below 20.

Lol, how old are you, then? grin

Modified undecided
ok now i understand
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by ademoladeji(m): 6:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:
Lol at the wanking pervs lipsrsealed

Midehi you kill me wiv laff grin you fell in a bush running away from him grin grin grin tell us what happen?

Yes I was on a date with a French man and I was having an awesome time with him we laughed and eat. We had a kiss (the best kiss I ever had to date(they dnt call it a French kiss for nothing)) I then just asked him are you single, no he said. I look him sideways and ask you're not married are you and he lift his left hand up and there it was a fucckin ring sad sad shocked

I was so confused how did I not notice that? I excused myself and told him I'm going to the ladies. I just went outside and jumped on a cab home.
cool
Were you still LEARNING then? Lol
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by ademoladeji(m): 6:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Chairbabe:
One even demanded for sex recently. That's the last thing i'll ever do.
cheesy
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 28, 2015
ademoladeji:

Were you still LEARNING then? Lol

Lol, no, why?
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 28, 2015
uchman:

Stop underrating yourself bae OK...Most of ya mates are married, quit allowing your petit nature to keep deceiving you...

Never reach to marry my foot...
Nolunu ebe afu Na afomu...Tata bia ñuo ara...
Most of my mates

Sorry, i'm not a muslim neither am i an hausa.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by ademoladeji(m): 6:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizizzy:

C dis Guy?
Just 10k for 3 girls transport undecided
Na whc state sef?
I wan sabi if na BRT or Marcopolo una chatter grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by ademoladeji(m): 6:29am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol, no, why?
You had the BEST french-made kiss...
You were really interested in him... (Love/Lust)
Just because he told you the truth abt himself, you bolted like Usain Bolt....
Maybe you wld hv preferred the lying persn rather than the truthful one...
Chai,you were learning then sha and I wanna believe you're a GURU or Professor Emeritus now

BTW, *whispers*------------> tell me you regretted your action... grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 28, 2015
ademoladeji:

You had the BEST french-made kiss...
You were really interested in him... (Love/Lust)
Just because he told you the truth abt himself, you bolted like Usain Bolt....
Maybe you wld hv preferred the lying persn rather than the truthful one...
Chai,you were learning then sha and I wanna believe you're a GURU or Professor Emeritus now

BTW, *whispers*------------> tell me you regretted your action... grin

No it was only last year lol so far from a learner.
The way a French man French kisses is like an Italian making you pasta dish.

I bolted because I was angry if it was a few years ago he'd be wearing my drink and his. So to bolt was the nicest thing I could do. I would prefer if he didn't approached me full stop.

I never regret anything I do grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 6:47am On Apr 28, 2015
mirexxx:
which spice? curry abi thyme? cheesy
Lol,, your own sounds real though. grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mylora: 6:49am On Apr 28, 2015
mirexxx:
yes! i hate the ibotic accent cheesy

If you've interacted with the various tribes in our dear country, you'd notice the slight presence of their respective accents in spoken words. Granted there are those who take it a notch higher. Buh u gotta deal with it. U too go even get 'accent' too cheesy
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:
My desire to live is as intense as ever, and though my heart is broken, hearts are made to be broken: that is why God sends sorrow into the world (Oscar wilde).
wink
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

wink

What did I spell it wrong grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2015
mylora:

If you've interacted with the various tribes in our dear country, you'd notice the slight presence of their respective accents in spoken words. Granted there are those who take it a notch higher. Buh u gotta deal with it. U too go even get 'accent' too cheesy
But I don't understand something.

The americans have their accent when they speak English. So does the mexicans,,Indians,,Arabs,,chinese and even south africans.

Our girls classify those accents as sexy and appealing but when it comes to our own nigerian accent in speaking english,,it has become a problem.

Nawa o!

No wonder someone will go to London for two weeks and come back with an accent better than the queen herself. And some will go to Ghana,,that is in our backyard here and come back with great British or American accent.

Who is deceiving who? grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

What did I spell it wrong grin
Yea that's why I made it bold. wink
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nah i just like oscar wilde . wink

Lol I got your back I dnt want your haters celebrating grin

Now edit yours angry
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mylora: 7:16am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

But I don't understand something.

The americans have their accent when they speak English. So does the mexicans,,Indians,,Arabs,,chinese and even south africans.

Our girls classify those accents as sexy and appealing but when it comes to our own nigerian accent in speaking english,,it has become a problem.

Nawa o!

No wonder someone will go to London for two weeks and come back with an accent better than the queen herself. And some will go to Ghana,,that is in our backyard here and come back with great British or American accent.

Who is deceiving who? grin

This got me reeling. My brother oooo. That's just beyond comprehension. We always tend to look down on our attributes.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 7:20am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol I got your back I dnt want your haters celebrating grin

Now edit yours angry
Lool alryt ma'am. smiley

But you didn't modify it.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lool alryt ma'am. smiley

But you didn't modify it.

Because it's spelt right lol tongue
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Because it's spelt right lol tongue
No it isn't.

But anyway.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2015
embarassed
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

No it isn't.

But anyway.

Lol just saw my siggy ok forget it embarassed
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde 

Tell me how you'd spell it

Sigh.

But that's what I spelt at the bolded of my previous post to you.

You spelt it as "weild"

Check your signature. smiley
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol just saw my siggy ok forget it embarassed
grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sigh.

But that's what I spelt at the bolded of my previous post to you.

You spelt it as "weild"

Check your signature. smiley

Because you edited I couldnt see the difference
It's done now thanks kiss
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 7:35am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Because you edited I couldn't see the difference
It's done now thanks kiss
You welcome. wink
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

I can't date any guy 10years older than I am.

10 years is quite much. I see ur reasons!
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by ademoladeji(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

No it was only last year lol so far from a learner.
The way a French man French kisses is like an Italian making you pasta dish.

I bolted because I was angry if it was a few years ago he'd be wearing my drink and his. So to bolt was the nicest thing I could do. I would prefer if he didn't approached me full stop.

I never regret anything I do grin
You're simply a Politician!!!
Dem no fit catch you
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Macmilla(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2015
uchman:

Stop underrating yourself bae OK...Most of ya mates are married, quit allowing your petit nature to keep deceiving you...

Never reach to marry my foot...
Nolunu ebe afu Na afomu...Tata bia ñuo ara...
Abro, na waa o. Hapunu wata a aka. If she wants to go back into her mother's womb, it's her business, not urs.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

omo see confam date
oyinbo life is pass enytin
Girl go Frenchkiss you for first date
come we nigerian you fit use 9 month bae go dey use you do Boss for common Hug sad
smh on our mentality
Goons cc kingtom jacksparrow1207 stephenqueen kinglekan dharay99 fulaboy Godvilla and co.. Come over
wats bae
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by uchman(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Macmilla:

Abro, na waa o. Hapunu wata a aka. If she wants to go back into her mother's womb, it's her business, not urs.

Ejim ya aka?
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Princezoi(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Phew!!!
Read all the threads, some real stories and a lot of false stories too. *drops pen*
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by finditng: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
firstEVA:
Married men have been fooling them selves since 19AD, how many can someone really say undecided

I pity the ones that cross firstEVA. Lol.....come on...gist us at least one wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. / The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.