Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? (16939 Views)

Marriage Likened To A Shoe - A Message To All Singles. / Dont Marry Money Or Property, Marry A Person | 40 Ancient Wisdom For All Singles / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Singles in the house, osetigocheesy
Tell us your reasons. Tallesty1 Dechandel Missclasssy Chiam55 lala247, thesonofmark, kingtom, orijin101.... Oya show cool

Biko, if you no want marry, this thread is not for youkiss

To our married folks, why did you get married?
Is your aim achieved/being achieved?
Kachisbarbie.... Biko come tok (High table tins)
MrsChima smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2015

For me, some days I'm not so sure why I wanna take that huge step.

From the look of things, it's mostly because that's what society demands.....@least, for now.

Other days, I have a clear cut idea why I wanna commit to one man....To Share, To Give, To Become, To have real hot passionate sex, without the gnawing guilt and worth nots (shocked shocked Dammitt! Did I just type that)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by buygala(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
I am not so sure I wanna get married.... The Society's opinion on this can go fucck itself. angry With all the Variety of women out there for the taking, why would I want to restrict my peniiis and emotional network officially to just one lady? .... Why marry and cheat, when you can remain single and fornicate
without disturbance till Kingdom come?

But God seems to have other plans for me. I have a 1-year old son from a university girlfriend.... and the more I think about him, the less selfish I get... also, it doesn't help matters that as much as I hate to admit it, I still have feelings for his mommy, and she still does for me embarassed ... and out of my multitude of girlfriends, she is the only one I never got tired of embarassed

But whenever I think of my son and his mommy, I just get it that as rascally and irresponsible as I am presently, my heart knows that I will definitely have to commit to them in the not too distant future, because I just have this yawning emptiness in me which I know can only be filled when I give my son and his mother the complete home they deservecry

Still, whenever I remember that I have to get married, I feel like weeping for a week
sad

SO HELP ME GOD sad

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by izuch(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
To tick all of societies boxes

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by SleekyP(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
"It’s tradition" smiley
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
For children
For companionship
Someone to have when im old n ugly lol
And i want a family of my own .
Love

@ Op

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima(f): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
Singles in the house, osetigocheesy
Tell us your reasons. Tallesty1 Dechandel Missclasssy Chiam55 lala247, thesonofmark, kingtom, orijin101.... Oya show cool

Biko, if you no want marry, this thread is not for youkiss

To our married folks, why did you get married?
Is your aim achieved/being achieved?
Kachisbarbie.... Biko come tok (High table tins)
MrsChima smiley

For his money. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzNelly, you need to answer this question.
When you're back from cybertical smiley
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is a nice topic sha hmmm

Cc ishilove lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Main reason why I'm single is that, if i settle down with one babe, i won't be free to explore other hmmmmm anymore embarassed
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:

For his money. smiley

Gbammest!!!
Straight to the point.

I like your style.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:

For his money. smiley

Lol mrs chai
Here we go
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nairalander01: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
To make babies embarassed

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by alberto2k(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
I want to become a pope grin

greetings from Pope Alberto the ||VX embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
smiley
Lala247:
This is a nice topic sha hmmm
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by justmag(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
1. You need jesus..smh! @ hot passionate sex
2. Don't do it for society, do it for u.

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Companionship and friendship. Someone I can share my soul with.

Aside that nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by alberto2k(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:
For children
For companionship
And i want a family of my own .
Love

@ Op
Oh baby.... i wish to be that man angry cry
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Tallesty1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
MzNelly, you need to answer this question.
When you're back from cybertical smiley
Tell me when she answers.

I want to marry so that a sister's ministry will move.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Orijin101:
Main reason why I'm single is that, if i settle down with one babe, i won't be free to explore other hmmmmm anymore embarassed

sad
Mister, don't be greedytongue
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
angry
Tallesty1:
Tell me when she answers.

I want to marry so that a sister's ministry will move.
undecided

Warped!
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
alberto2k:

Oh baby.... i wish to be that man angry cry

Lol u will have to quit smoking .. Get a job.. Clean up lol
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by elantraceey(f): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Just here to read answers.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

For me, some days I'm not so sure why I wanna take that huge step.

From the look of things, it's mostly because that's what society demands.....@least, for now.

Other days, I have a clear cut idea why I wanna commit to one man....To Share, To Give, To Become, To have real hot passionate sex, without the gnawing guilt and worth nots (shocked shocked Dammitt! Did I just type that)

i see you ....mzmycoli, Shey u can marry my uncle... hé lives in long Island grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Matthewbriggs:
Companionship and friendship. Someone I can share my soul with.

Aside that nothing else.

Sounds more like advanced friendzone.

Body nko
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by temitemi1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Because I'm in love grin grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:
For children
For companionship
And i want a family of my own.
Love

@ Op
Point of correction, family of OUR own
PS: U just hit the nail on the head...
The op dnt even have concrete and reasonable resons why she wanna get married

*My love for u grows by the day, like an Iroko tree*

Last kiss of the day *Mwuuuuuuaaah*
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Tallesty1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry
undecided

Warped!
Wicked Headmistress.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin
Ipledge:
i see you ....mzmycoli, Shey u can marry my uncle... hé lives in long Island grin

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
See nought, Hear Naught!
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
kiss
Tallesty1:
Wicked Headmistress.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by dechandel(f): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ermmm..

Life is too long to live alone grin without a partner..
Most of the important moments in life, happy or sad are to be shared wink
Life is better with a companion!!

What is the question again

Mizmycoli did i just see Dyg viewing

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Godvilla:
Point of correction, family of OUR own
PS: U just hit the nail on the head...
The op dnt even have concrete and reasonable resons why she wanna get married

*My love for u grows by the day, like an Iroko tree*

Last kiss of the day *Mwuuuuuuaaah*

U don kiss me tire .. See as my lips dey bleed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Hausa Pre-wedding Picture Is Un-islamic, Depicts Sex / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.