Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? (17064 Views)

Marriage Likened To A Shoe - A Message To All Singles. / Dont Marry Money Or Property, Marry A Person | 40 Ancient Wisdom For All Singles / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by peeparty(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
@mizmycoli really don't fink am really not ready#fear of d unknown

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Tattooboy: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
elantraceey:
Just here to read answers.
thought i was alone
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

So you could do 'without' kids

I hope your wife will share your idea (if you say yes to the above question)

Personally, I'd love to have 10 kids from one woman. cheesy

I can help her if she needs help. cheesy

Not like the Mswati III....

I would love to have kids and would have kids, that does not mean I can't do without them.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by SleekyP(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=MizMyColi post=33175578]

I'm not marriedsmiley[/quote
hmmm.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

NNE gimme five!
cheesy

D girl get sense ..

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by temitemi1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Her name is mizmycoli grin grin
MizMyColi:
angry
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

To Jesus abi?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
To MizMyColi grin grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by buygala(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
elantraceey:

The woman you'll get married to ehn.........lipsrsealed

Havent you heard that rascals make better husbands?
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Loool. cheesy

Until you enter, you no go know!

Well cheating may be a taboo but lack of money...kills faster than poison!

Continue to dey save oohhh

But can a guy who has no money (not poor) be a cheat?

Nooo
U see my point
Lol

how he wan take fund his cheating .. Side chics expensive oh grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Yh both look at the world today kids need a stable home .
Both parents

Define stable, Who says a single dad or mum can not provide a stable home for his or her kids. tongue
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:

This fool. grin
why hâte on a brother...I Showed u love,u showing me opposite
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Screaming during sex is not good. lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy

Moaning = screaming

Moaning and shouting and biting and scratching...

Then she says.....

"plssss don't kill me ohhh"

Please note: I've never experienced this. Heard from friends....
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Define stable, Who says a single dad or mum can not provide a stable home for his or her kids. tongue
ok ur right bye smiley
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by elantraceey(f): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
buygala:

Havent you heard that rascals make better husbands?

just 0.001% of them.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by elantraceey(f): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tattooboy:
thought i was alone

Na, no one is alone smiley
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Nooo
U see my point
Lol

how he wan take fund his cheating .. Side chics expensive oh grin

Well not all are that expensive.

And not all goods are priced in monetary terms.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Well not all are that expensive.

And not all goods are priced in monetary terms.

Ok i see
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by SleekyP(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

cheesy cheesy

Moaning = screaming

Moaning and shouting and biting and scratching...

Then she says.....

"plssss don't kill me ohhh"

Please note: I've never experienced this. Heard from friends....

wat da hell!!!
grin grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
To MizMyColi grin grin

temitemi1:
Her name is mizmycoli grin grin

They wantu spoil my market o o
Lolest!

@Barcanista, #ShowYourCertificate

@Temitemi1 ngwa put a ring on itgrin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by buygala(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
elantraceey:

just 0.001% of them.

and i am among the 0.001% smiley
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

*spits out tea* 10 kids shocked

Are you not capable?

I can assist in carrying a child....
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Naaaahh.
It actually took lotsa nerve to say that.

Hormones are normal jarey.
In fact, as my body dey now, I am more prone to v [s]ex than doing the do.

Sorry I helped insert the missing character.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
crowns2:
I am so not looking forward to it. The thought of it scares me. Life is just more simple and less complicated when one is single. Get a partner and you will be trying to please the person sometimes to your own detriment yet the person may not even appreciate it or love you truly. Scariest part is when its fresh everyone is in love and excited after sometimes it begins to die down and that's the part I dread the most...relationships are just so complicated. embarassed

Where's that my MzNelly.
Please read and revert to me et secret place smileysmileysmiley
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chai
Coli see as I dey run via hightable things.

Glo just killed my career.

Anyway,I never gave it a serious thought as at when I got married.
I just saw a promising youngman and boom_we did the needful. Basically I like the fact that anything we DO is legit...lols

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Sorry I helped insert the missing character.

Lemee o o
I meant VEX, not SEXangry

tongue
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by elantraceey(f): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
buygala:

and i am among the 0.001% smiley

you wish tongue
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Chai
Coli see as I dey run via hightable things.

Glo just killed my career.

Anyway,I never gave it a serious thought as at when I got married.
I just saw a promising youngman and boom_we did the needful. Basically I like the fact that anything we DO is legit...lols

Gbammest babes!
You need a Visafonesmileysmiley

Dechandel, you better comment.
That space you booked is unacceptable angry
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

NNE gimme five!
cheesy

High five cheesy

No time for forming o.
After "holding body" all my life?

I don't want it warm, but hot

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
cool
dechandel:
Ermmm..

Life is too long to live alone grin without a partner..
Most of the important moments in life, happy or sad are to be shared wink
Life is better with a companion!!

What is the question again

Mizmycoli did i just see Dyg viewing

kiss kiss
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
So what's keeping you?
KingTom:

I want to get married because I am tired of waking up in between the legs of random girls embarassed

I want to get married because I want someone who'll take care of me smiley

I want to get married, because I am tired of enriching Condom companies. shocked

I want to get married because I want to have beautiful children who I'll be proud to call mine wink

I want to get married so I can have someone to cherish and to hold, I am tired of holding my pillow cry

Lastly, I want to get married because I don old na, this Agbaya lifestyle don tire me sef grin grin grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by KingTom(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
So what's keeping you?
The witches in Ogun State are very powerful grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Old Man Shows Off Amazing Dance Steps With Old Woman At An Event (Photos, Video) / Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? / Popular Nigeria Adult Movie Stars KINGBLACKTHOV & MAAMI Shraes Sexy Bedroom Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.