Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI (45311 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Here’s The Fraud Buhari/efcc Refused To See!!! / 2016 Budget Fraud: Buhari Orders Probe; Wants Questionable Allocations Scr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Angoni(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
By jove, this illiterate cow herder from Daura is a bigot!!! When President Jonathan was decimating Boko Haram, is he not the one, with connivance of northern elders, who said attack on Boko Haram is attack on the north? At the expense of allowing Boko Haram to fester and cause death to his own kindsmens, he undermined FG efforts and now he sheds crocodile tears about torched schools and places of worship? What a vile wrinkled old creature!

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by biggybanty7(m): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
They are his boys so he knows how they operate

#BABAONECHANCE
God punish u idiot 4 dat statement na so una dey take put una self 4 problm
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Soooo suprised the way nigeria politicians play their politics. Buhari is now very vocal against bh but was not when he hadn't won election. This does not show patrotism in anyway. It just shows he was simply interestd in geting to power. Now that he has it all the previous 'Wrong' actions have become right.. Smh for naija

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by arbitter: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=14pt]
What kind of pathetic attempt at deceiving people is this?! Arent you even ashamed of yourselves [/size]
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by losvemous: 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
But is Buhari not pained by the Almajiris who could be found all over the streets of North? How come he is now so pained by few kids who may be scared away from school due to Bokoharam activities?

I think those Almajiris should be encouraged to embrace education too.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by chiedu7: 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=14pt]NIGERIANS UNA NEVER START!

UNA DON GET CHANGE
[/size]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by lordkrato(m): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
chymystique:
ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS

**patiently obserVing and waiting** cool

Speak, not speaks..

Kindly do not advertise your ignorance...
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by robay(m): 12:03am On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:

#BABAONECHANCE
Broz!!! Wen u go get sense nah!!!

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 28, 2015
chymystique:
ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS

**patiently obserVing and waiting** cool
Action speaks louder than a person. FIFY!
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by ZionJay(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
If boko haram is a fraud what do you call yahoo boys?? When buhari has something reasonable to say ill listen as a fan but not this one.....
Meanwhile...*rubs my eyes*
*rubs them again*
Am actually FTC shii!!! Am tired of this everyday!!!
Its either you didn't read the article or you do not understand it... undecided
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by iphanyiuma(m): 12:11am On Apr 28, 2015
ZionJay:

Its either you didn't read the article or you do not understand it... undecided
sorry sir please explain it to me
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Breaking News: A former Aso rock Priest was reported dying in a hospital yesterday and he requested to see GEJ. And dieziani .
Within minutes, the two appeared. He asked them to sit on either side of the bed. The priest held their hands n kept quiet.
The GEJ and diezani were so touched and at the same time felt very important for being summoned by a reknowned priest in his dying moment. Out of anxiety GEj asked in his usual tone 'But why did you call us baba? ' The dying priest gathered all his strength and said, 'Jesus died between two thieves.....I want to go the same way!!!!!!!!!!!
100 like and 50 share if u believe this sstory
(
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Sajio(m): 12:18am On Apr 28, 2015
I can't be deceived...... Better call ur Boyz to order joor!!
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Sajio(m): 12:21am On Apr 28, 2015
brightmexy:
Soooo suprised the way nigeria politicians play their politics. Buhari is now very vocal against bh but was not when he hadn't won election. This does not show patrotism in anyway. It just shows he was simply interestd in geting to power. Now that he has it all the previous 'Wrong' actions have become right.. Smh for naija
.... Bro u nor fear......! they all know Wht they are doing.. can't imagine someone could go this far all for POWER... God must punish all does that knows about Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Forwetinnah: 12:24am On Apr 28, 2015
Chai. ...the same man who said "an attack on BH is an Attack on the North".
This one pass speaking from both sides of the mouth o..Looks like APC ancestor - general is speaking from all the holes in his face

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by EPHYMANAS: 12:30am On Apr 28, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Einsthawkton:
Chibok girls too
. Yes bro
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Menace2Society(m): 12:33am On Apr 28, 2015
shikaan:
is it jst me or is this BABAONECHANCE jst a very sweet name right now grin grin grin grin grin
U must be a teenager then!Grow up atleast a bit undecided
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by EPHYMANAS: 12:35am On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:

#BABAONECHANCE
[color=#000099][/color]. Have you taken ur drugs?
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Menace2Society(m): 12:36am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
sorry sir please explain it to me
Olodo!wetin u dey yap over there abi u no sabi english undecided
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by iphanyiuma(m): 12:42am On Apr 28, 2015
Menace2Society:
Olodo!wetin u dey yap over there abi u no sabi english undecided
who's this infamous bastard, please speak when spoken to. Useless lout
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by ajibadeadebowal: 12:42am On Apr 28, 2015
Buhari said he is greatly pained by the destruction of schools in the North-eastern part of the country, an action he said could deny thousands of youngsters access to education and a better future unless something was done urgently to avert this tragedy.

"The worst thing anybody can do is to deny children access to education. That will be destructive to their lives and we are not going to allow that to happen," the President-elect assured.
So what will u call a governor of APC dat owns me 6 month salary which I cann't afford to pay my self sponsor post graduate course. It is a pity I cann't pay for my school free and starting exam next week monday, which will cost me another 18 month. I'm sorry for my generation in osun state writing dis in tears.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Motolank: 12:49am On Apr 28, 2015
shikaan:
is it jst me or is this BABAONECHANCE jst a very sweet name right now grin grin grin grin grin
Are you one of those who look at the future and sees nothing good coming?
Are you a Nigerian or this is all you can think?
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Menace2Society(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
who's this infamous bastard, please speak when spoken to. Useless lout
Dunce!learn how to spell!wetin be lout mugu?
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by iphanyiuma(m): 12:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Menace2Society:
Dunce!learn how to spell!
lollzz illiterate just tell me one word I didn't spell correctly and ill delete this NL account now now. You think because you don't know the meaning of those words they are now wrong. Fool
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Menace2Society(m): 12:58am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
lollzz illiterate just tell me one word I didn't spell correctly and ill delete this NL account now now. You think because you don't know the meaning of those words they are now wrong. Fool
wetin be lout?or u mean tout mumu?
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Menace2Society(m): 1:03am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Are u still on NL mr Lout?
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by iphanyiuma(m): 1:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Menace2Society:
wetin be lout?or u mean tout mumu?
hahhahahahahahahahah I talk am ooo illiterate. Chai what a pity...1.LOUT MEANING:
an awkward, stupid person; clumsy, ill-mannered boor; oaf.
Go learn english before quoting me

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Menace2Society(m): 1:08am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
hahhahahahahahahahah I talk am ooo illiterate. Chai what a pity...1.LOUT MEANING:
an awkward, stupid person; clumsy, ill-mannered boor; oaf.
Go learn english before quoting me
Who is lout between u and me?mumu
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by iphanyiuma(m): 1:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Menace2Society:
Are u still on NL mr Lout?
lollzz I Don teach you nau you can start using it to be a star in your neighborhood. Hahahahahah small boy

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by OboloMAN: 1:10am On Apr 28, 2015
shikaan:

Not just sweet but befitting grin

Sai #BabaOneChance
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:11am On Apr 28, 2015
falconey:

easy mehn its not an insult.

Just called you an acrobat!
The no get dico now. Thanks 4 updating his vocabulary grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde / Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.