Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI (45309 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Here’s The Fraud Buhari/efcc Refused To See!!! / 2016 Budget Fraud: Buhari Orders Probe; Wants Questionable Allocations Scr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by ZionJay(m): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
sorry sir please explain it to me
OK...am busy right now.come back later
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by LastProphet: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
BabaOneChance:

You're a slowspoke by nature. A he-goat who would mess up his home and still sleep in it. How many times did Boko haram attack during Yar adua's tenure. Was it Boko haram or MEND that was disturbing the peace at that time? And to whom did Yar adua offer amnesty..MEND or Boko your brothers? EEdiot! Was it not after GEJ was sworn in that they started attacking in public and sending threat video clips to distabilize his tenure? Pretend you don't remember all this and die a fool! cool

Just proved me right, slowpoke of highest order. so they started attack after Yaradua? Omo I never see slowpoke like goatluck followers
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by BabaOneChance: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
LastProphet:

Just proved me right, slowpoke of highest order. so they started attack after Yaradua? Omo I never see slowpoke like goatluck followers
Fool! Even if they existed then, who knew or talked about Boko haram during the MEND era? You're such a dunce!
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by LastProphet: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
BabaOneChance:

Fool! Eveb if they existed then, who knew or talked about Boko haram during the MEND era? You're such a dunce!

FOooooooooooooooooooooooooool, obviously even your father must be a fool to begat a goat who concludes Bokoharam didnt exist because he didnt hear about them. u are a complete waste from God
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by BabaOneChance: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
LastProphet:

FOooooooooooooooooooooooooool, obviously even your father must be a fool to begat a goat who concludes Bokoharam didnt exist because he didnt hear about them. u are a complete waste from God
At least I'm a waste from God, that's a credit. But you're from a cursed family line. Your ancestors worship cows and trek from Bornu to Niger 5 times a year. Your mom was a full time local who.re and part time witch. Ask her, she delivered u on the streets. And she's responsible for ur dad's inexplicable death. May the curse of ur family last forever. Bastard!
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by LastProphet: 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
BabaOneChance:

At least I'm a waste from God, that's a credit. But you're from a cursed family line. Your ancestors worship cows and trek from Bornu to Niger 5 times a year. Your mom was a full time local who.re and part time witch. Ask her, she delivered u on the streets. And she's responsible for ur dad's inexplicable death. May the curse of ur family last forever. Bastard!

But my dad is not dead, am sure yours should be dead by the time Buhari is sworn in, child of an ape, God will punish u with a hopeless destiny, omo ale!
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by LastProphet: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
BabaOneChance:

Each and everyone of you that support jonathan with lies, God must punish each and everyone of u until u repent in public, quote me!!
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by maestrodavy(m): 4:47am On Apr 29, 2015
iphanyiuma:
am sure you're not the only one on NL so read and fork off
pele e don pain u tongue
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by BabaOneChance: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2015
LastProphet:

My dad is not dead, but am sure he should be by the time Buhari is sworn in, cos am a child of an ape, God will punish me with a hopeless destiny, iseee!
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by BabaOneChance: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2015
LastProphet:

Each and everyone of us that support Buhari's stupidity, God must punish each and everyone of us until we repent in public, quote me!!
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by LastProphet: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=BabaOneChance post=33224691][/quote]

Your curse is sealed, nothing built on lies has ever stood, one day you must remember this statement, God will never stop punishing you and any other animal that follows you. The curse of May 29th awaits you, quote me.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by BabaOneChance: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2015
LastProphet:

My curse is sealed, nothing built on lies has ever stood, one day I must remember this statement, God will never stop punishing me and any other animal that follows me. The curse of May 29th awaits me, quote me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal / Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing / EFCC Reacts To Sealed Rochas Foundation College, Supermarket, Daughter’s School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.