Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI (45303 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Here’s The Fraud Buhari/efcc Refused To See!!! / 2016 Budget Fraud: Buhari Orders Probe; Wants Questionable Allocations Scr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Leiman100(m): 5:05am On Apr 28, 2015
appini:
Nothing good has never comes out of Baba one chance.

He's a confused old soldier.
has he come on board yet? Who is your father in this country? Idiot!
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by appini: 5:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Leiman100:
has he come on board yet? Who is your father in this country? Idiot!

What the old man see sitting.. How old are you
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 28, 2015
That one Na una business, we you people were screaming ungovernable ungovernable everywhere what did you expect. Yes, the actual plan was to be attacking southerners in the north but God in His infinite wisdom convert sharp sharp give una to dey kill una self.
Abeg my own case Na 1$=1N. I care not of any other agency you have sir.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by lovely17(m): 5:18am On Apr 28, 2015
I have always known it
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by nagoma(m): 5:53am On Apr 28, 2015
They may be a fraud but their Ogas are known;

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by anyaekekehinde(m): 5:57am On Apr 28, 2015
alaoeri:
To those unrepentant saTANist, make una read & comprehend before commenting, as from May 29 BH will feel the strength of our military which has been turn to an object of mockery by GEJ's administration.
Bros no be soo ooo. if boko haram is truly an Islamic insurgent group and not an agenda to discredit Jonathan or not even funded by members of Jonathan government, then it may not be that easy fighting insurgents ooo, go and ask the Americans and even the Russians,
Insurgents are like weed on a loamy soil, you cut them off today, they grow in few months time as a different specie.
The only country that i know off that was able to repel insurgents successfully in modern times is Algeria, though we have an history of repelling insurgents too (matasine) but dey never born me that time.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Itulah(m): 5:59am On Apr 28, 2015
CMSbrands:
Breaking News: A former Aso rock Priest was reported dying in a hospital yesterday and he requested to see GEJ. And dieziani .
Within minutes, the two appeared. He asked them to sit on either side of the bed. The priest held their hands n kept quiet.
The GEJ and diezani were so touched and at the same time felt very important for being summoned by a reknowned priest in his dying moment. Out of anxiety GEj asked in his usual tone 'But why did you call us baba? ' The dying priest gathered all his strength and said, 'Jesus died between two thieves.....I want to go the same way!!!!!!!!!!!
100 like and 50 share if u believe this sstory
(

Mumu tongue tongue tongue, you have disgraced yourself and you must be punished. angry

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by nagoma(m): 6:00am On Apr 28, 2015
They easily forget

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by anasey(m): 6:03am On Apr 28, 2015
We keep hoping for a better Nigeria
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by diezani(f): 6:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Itulah:

Mumu tongue tongue tongue, you have disgraced yourself and you must be punished. angry
yeah ... I think i remember
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by hamaworld(m): 6:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Anapuao:
check out who signed it and don't blame the Nigerian media. Mind you most of what was written was quoted.

U too. Think deep. Quoted from where?
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Is it the same boko haram that you said good lucks government should not attack, That they should be given amnesty... D worse thing about the Nigerian youths is that they forget so easily...
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by BabaOneChance: 6:14am On Apr 28, 2015
plainmirror:

How come you know about this initial 'agreement'?
Because Buhari himself said he will make GEJ'S government ungovernable
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by BOMBEATZ(m): 6:16am On Apr 28, 2015
wow so much cursing on NL
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by BabaOneChance: 6:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Finally, I've become an important figure on Nairaland. 57 mentions and I don't even know whom to reply.
All thanks to Buhari cool

N1 = 1$

1 litre of fuel = N40

2 square meal for every school children everyday

Safety return of Chibok girls

Elimination of Boko haram as a group

...and many more.

Meanwhile, don't believe everything in our manifesto kwos we wrote it ourselves. They're not words from bible or kwuruan. There definitely will be some changes/manipulation in our agenda

Lastly, AIT must not rebroadcast this!
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by mkbessman(m): 6:24am On Apr 28, 2015
fraud you say?
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by vacanci: 6:26am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
If boko haram is a fraud what do you call yahoo boys?? When buhari has something reasonable to say ill listen as a fan but not this one.....
Meanwhile...*rubs my eyes*
*rubs them again*
Am actually FTC shii!!! Am tired of this everyday!!!

GMB said boko haram is a fraud, you say it's unreasonable. If he had said they are not fraud but fighting a just cause, you will still complain.

Abi you be Satan?

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 28, 2015
Einsthawkton:
Chibok girls too

All nah fraud.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by TeamSimple(m): 6:34am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
If boko haram is a fraud what do you call yahoo boys?? When buhari has something reasonable to say ill listen as a fan but not this one.....
*rubs them again*
Did you read and comprehend wat was said well. 'Fraud' here is being used in its extended meaning.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by 7lives: 6:44am On Apr 28, 2015
falconey:

I'm sure you didn't read the post.

They don't need to read and understand anything, they are fools, they think they can make GMB fail by posting trash about him, unfortunately for these loosers, baba is a man of steel.
By their fruits we shall know them, from their failed campaign to post election lamentation and their current rantings, it is obvious that they have actually entered one chance.
Forget about the monikers, some of these posters must have benefited from jona's government.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Chigold101(m): 6:46am On Apr 28, 2015
disloman:
Did u read it at all?What a shame.
my brother dont mind firefire.

But something is wrong with that writeup oh.

It says GMB was speaking to Nasarawa people but at the end Garba signed it. Humn! Does it mean that our own GMB will be reading a written speech anytime people visit him?

Am just wondering why Garba will sign a statement that was spoken to people who came for a visit to congratulate GMB.

Or is it this babaonechance thingsssss?

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by okoriejephthah: 6:47am On Apr 28, 2015
If truly he means well for this country and truly feel pained by the masacre of innocent lives by BH,why has he not provided the government with suggestions on how to takle BH. Truly by their fruit we shall know them.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Omotayor123(f): 6:48am On Apr 28, 2015
Most pple don't read d post, they read d headline.
Baba is saying Bokoharam is fraud in terms of claiming to b a religious sect. And dey must be stopped nd exposed at all cost.
Shikena#
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by holychidi(m): 6:54am On Apr 28, 2015
Well, I won't say much until after may 29.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by tunnary(m): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2015
Conspiracy. Buhari is d fraud
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by bolabe: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
They are his boys so he knows how they operate

#BABAONECHANCE
You just hate this man call GMB since the man won the election, haba.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
*rubs them again*
try nd understand what he meant , we nigerians just lack critical thinking...
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by frodobee: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Einsthawkton:
Chibok girls too
I like ur signature. Did u actually slept in a salvation army camp?
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by DaBullIT(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
*rubs them again*

If you didn't take the headline literally, you would understand his explanation of the fraud , That being said , read and understand before rushing FTC jubilation, you are not making sense at all

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by DaBullIT(m): 7:46am On Apr 28, 2015
disloman:
Did u read it at all?What a shame.

They just read headlines and rush to comment so as to celebrate FTC or STC , they don't read , yeye pipu
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by DaBullIT(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Its just a Jonathan and Iheajirika scheme to siphon money from the nations purse.

1 billion allocated to defence ministry every few months yet na wooden 1950 hunter dane guns and 30 bullets each the military dey use

Bad person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by K3son(m): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Sir, i observed the man only refer to boko haram as a fraud, as been taged a ''religious group.'' perhaps you didnt observed that.

iphanyiuma post=33176958]If boko haram is a fraud what do you call yahoo boys?? When buhari has something reasonable to say ill listen as a fan but not this one.....
*rubs them again*
Am actually FTC shii!!! Am tired of this everyday!!! [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / Governor El-Rufa Opens Mudassir & Brothers Department Store In Kaduna (photos / Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.