Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI (45312 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Here’s The Fraud Buhari/efcc Refused To See!!! / 2016 Budget Fraud: Buhari Orders Probe; Wants Questionable Allocations Scr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by iphanyiuma(m): 1:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Menace2Society:
Who is lout between u and me?mumu
you way no know book I they pity for you just imagine your name sef "menace" what good can come out of you
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Menace2Society(m): 1:13am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
lollzz I Don teach you nau you can start using it to be a star in your neighborhood. Hahahahahah small boy
U sound more like a toddler on your first post here!what ìs yahoo boy with Boko haram?mumu
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by OboloMAN: 1:13am On Apr 28, 2015
onyi4edu:
Is he just realising that bokoharam is a fraud
I thought he said they were fighting for a cause and so should be granted amnesty like the Niger Delta militants?
Well as long as he is ready to wipe them out I don't have a case anymore.

#BabaOneChance forgets easily

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:13am On Apr 28, 2015
ezeagu:
The Boko Haram he created has now passed his hand, it is now in the hands of the international terrorist group ISIS. He was not this vocal about them before. He probably tried to subdue them now he's elected and failed.

Once a dictator.
Abeg go format ur grey matter its d headquaters of cluelessness grin
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Menace2Society(m): 1:16am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
you way no know book I they pity for you just imagine your name sef "menace" what good can come out of you
What's this dummy saying?u get lucky with that and now u know book chai
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by OboloMAN: 1:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Angoni:
By jove, this illiterate cow herder from Daura is a bigot!!! When President Jonathan was decimating Boko Haram, is he not the one, with connivance of northern elders, who said attack on Boko Haram is attack on the north? At the expense of allowing Boko Haram to fester and cause death to his own kindsmens, he undermined FG efforts and now he sheds crocodile tears about torched schools and places of worship? What a vile wrinkled old creature!

Wrinkled Old Creature . ... I smell Hate for #BabaOneChance every thread I go.... SMH.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by iphanyiuma(m): 1:20am On Apr 28, 2015
Menace2Society:
U sound more like a toddler on your first post here!what ìs yahoo boy with Boko haram?mumu
read my signature make u go sleep
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Menace2Society(m): 1:23am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
read my signature make u go sleep
Who the hell are u?
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by iphanyiuma(m): 1:25am On Apr 28, 2015
Menace2Society:
Who the hell are u?
your boss in everything
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Menace2Society(m): 1:28am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
your boss in everything
LMAO grin u are sick walahi!u are nobody!run along faster
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by iphanyiuma(m): 1:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Menace2Society:
LMAO grin u are sick walahi!u are nobody!run along faster
lol you've bin a good company this night I swear but unlike you I sleep at night so goodnight bro
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Menace2Society(m): 1:35am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
lol you've bin a good company this night I swear but unlike you I sleep at night so goodnight bro
I work at night undecided calling u olodo was totally uncalled for though anyway goodnyt!I'm menace i only sleep during the day!
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by fyneboi79(m): 2:01am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
If boko haram is a fraud what do you call yahoo boys?? When buhari has something reasonable to say ill listen as a fan but not this one.....
Meanwhile...*rubs my eyes*
*rubs them again*
Am actually FTC shii!!! Am tired of this everyday!!!
Grow up!
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by fyneboi79(m): 2:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Menace2Society:
You just said it all about that boy comparing yahoo to boko.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by ibisko04: 2:14am On Apr 28, 2015
BabaOneChance:
Yes, it's a fraud. This is not how they started. The agreement was to disrupt GEJ's government by attacking only Christians and churches, but they went as far as bombing mosques and threatening imams. Almost 300 girls are missing now. Have they forgotten the 77 virgins reward for each Jihadist? Why descend so low as kidnapping underage, smelly secondary school girls who barely know how to wash their pants! This is so unbelievable.
These ingrates must be exterminated coz they've crossed the boundary!

You don't reasons with your brain.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Meritbaba(m): 2:30am On Apr 28, 2015
The op really want to confuse the reader of this thread, in many online news the topic was Boko haram is a religious fraud.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by nortcentrallord(m): 2:53am On Apr 28, 2015
I thought a fight against bh is a fight against the north so what is he saying or is he saying all this bc he is now the president elect?
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
They are his boys so he knows how they operate

#BABAONECHANCE
pls I beg you forgive and let's move forward. He's now our president and expecting him to fail will not be our gain .
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 28, 2015
At what point did he get this epiphany?
When he chastised Jonathan for killing boko haram
When he demanded amnesty for boko haram or when he spoke against the declaration of state of emergence in the affected states

This man is a fraud

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 28, 2015
nortcentrallord:
I thought a fight against bh is a fight against the north so what is he saying or is he saying all this bc he is now the president elect?

Thank you
It beats me how some people can't see the deception in this man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 28, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]NIGERIANS UNA NEVER START!

UNA DON GET CHANGE
[/size]

Hahahahhaha Hahahahah. ...From whence came this hilarious picture? I can't stop laughing! Hahahahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by chomchom1(f): 4:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Nijia don enter one chance government of change....all our problems are upside down... We are Stil waiting till May 29... I rest my case for now lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by chadnezzar0worl(m): 4:10am On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:
At what point did he get this epiphany?
When he chastised Jonathan for killing boko haram
When he demanded amnesty for boko haram or when he spoke against the declaration of state of emergence in the affected states

This man is a fraud

He is a fraud? And you a mumu! An old demented local haggard like u! Can you people comprehend at all, or you are just stupidly blinded by hate! Get it into your heads, Buhari has already surpassed Jonathans achievement even before being sworn in, and he will be your president for a minimum of eight years! A lot of you sad fellows seems Ibos! Please don't cry more than the bereaved,get it into your head am a tru Niger delta born and bred!Now old hag, goodnight

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 28, 2015
chadnezzar0worl:

He is a fraud? And you a mumu! An old demented local haggard like u! Can you people comprehend at all, or you are just stupidly blinded by hate! Get it into your heads, Buhari has already surpassed Jonathans achievement even before being sworn in, and he will be your president for a minimum of eight years! A lot of you sad fellows seems Ibos! Please don't cry more than the bereaved,get it into your head am a tru Niger delta born and bred!Now old hag, goodnight

Tell Buhari to send you to school so you two can sit for WAEC together grin
Ode

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 28, 2015
BabaOneChance:
Yes, it's a fraud. This is not how they started. The agreement was to disrupt GEJ's government by attacking only Christians and churches, but they went as far as bombing mosques and threatening imams. Almost 300 girls are missing now. Have they forgotten the 77 virgins reward for each Jihadist? Why descend so low as kidnapping underage, smelly secondary school girls who barely know how to wash their pants! This is so unbelievable.
These ingrates must be exterminated coz they've crossed the boundary!

Boko Haram started in 2002. They attacked and murdered an Imam in 2007. And they began fighting the govt in 2009.

Boko was not supposed to disrupt GEJ's govt....neither was MEND supposed to disrupt Obasanjo's govt. These groups are as a result of people like you sitting down and refusing to force your states and LG to work for you. You people....Northerners as well as Southerners....also think that development is measured in how much oil money you get....not about how you use your available resources, and your people's brains to develop your local economies. Tell me, my friend....do you know what your local govt is doing for development? Do you know what your state governor is doing for development? You people do not know.....and as a result you have hordes of unemployed people....who are used for wrong purposes.

Go home and tell your local leaders to lead us well. So that we can end violence and Bokoist groups.

And don't call me a Hausa slave , will you? Because if you do...you have misunderstood my post. And i won;t be able to help you.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 28, 2015
chomchom1:
Nijia don enter one chance government of change....all our problems are upside down... We are Stil waiting till May 29... I rest my case for now lipsrsealed

Is it one chance because of the ideas....or because you are angry that your son was not elected...and as a result your slice of the national cake might be diminished.

You have governors and LG chairmen. Dont be lazy....go and make them develop your state's education and industrial infrastructure. (Go and find out how Singapore developed...and replicate it), meanwhile...put pressure on Buhari to get electricity and railways working.

I tire for you Nigerians. You want oil money to chop. Development is not in your dictionary.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by ibhafidon: 4:36am On Apr 28, 2015
We want to see a better Nigeria. All the talks are getting too much. Is just a matter of time to know Buhari and Jonathan who is better.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by chomchom1(f): 4:44am On Apr 28, 2015
@Bushdoc99 tongue tongue tongue
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 28, 2015
this Buhari is just a stupid man.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by appini: 4:58am On Apr 28, 2015
Nothing good has never comes out of Baba one chance.

He's a confused old soldier.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Leiman100(m): 5:00am On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
They are his boys so he knows how they operate

#BABAONECHANCE
you ve to be very very careful with your utterances this time around, the so called election campaign propaganda is over, if you can't keep to ther rules of this forum yoi better stay clear because there is no hiding place for people like you.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Leiman100(m): 5:03am On Apr 28, 2015
alaoeri:
To those unrepentant saTANist, make una read & comprehend before commenting, as from May 29 BH will feel the strength of our military which has been turn to an object of mockery by GEJ's administration.
you ve said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde / Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.