Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? (1731 Views)

Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
with the rate of unfaithful and untrusted women out there. "who do you think is appropriate to be use as your next of kin when you have not given birth to a child? do you prefare your wife or your brother? and why.
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by IamOdin: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bros,temme why u married ur wife.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by sinaj(f): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
if u ask me na whu I go ask
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
This question is asked daily on diferrent rooms. why are people commiting to marriage when there is no trust?
For you to live with somebody sharing virtually everything yet having different heart and living in suspicion is what I consider as hell...not thee trouble of who inherit leftover after I am gone
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Tapout(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
with the rate of unfaithful and untrusted women out there. .

what's the essence of marry a woman u cant trust... undecided

meanwhile from ur pics u don't look like someone who is married or intending to get married any time soon, so what's the essence of ur question?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
My girlfrnd... Cuz I will marry her
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by adonisNEW(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
To the one you TRUST.!
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Basildvalour(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
It has always been my younger brother

Okay, maybe until when I am married then, it'll be my wife and when I get my first son, I'll feed him in as well grin
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tapout:

what's the essence of marry a woman u cant trust... undecided

meanwhile from ur pics u don't look like someone who is married or intending to get married any time soon, so what's the essence of ur question?? undecided
n who told u i cnt get married?
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Slimzjoe(m): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Op, my answer is simply 'Don't marry a woman u can't trust'
Take it from there
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
sinaj:
if u ask me na whu I go ask
u must answa o
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Op, my answer is simply 'Don't marry a woman u can't trust'
Take it from there
is there actually a woman u can trust?
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by whizjay(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmm....
It should be the person you have a stronger bond with...

This person is usually the wife...
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by okabe(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Omo! Ur next of kin na ur next of kin!

Shoro niyen?

BTW, dis thread shud b in family section
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by itsValo(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
my next of kin will be ME
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by MrFrontpage: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Your Son.
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
itsValo:
my next of kin will be ME
ur nxt of kin cnt b u
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Kagarko(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
My NOK my brother.

Although some women are Godfearing but majority aren't.
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by sipsip(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tricky... But in all, will settle for wife. Brother's got his own family to start now or later. Wife is all I've got starting 'my own' family. And yeah... of course I should trust her. Them force me marry her in the first place?
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Slimzjoe(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
is there actually a woman u can trust?

See question.....Your oko man no go marry ur Mumsy if he didn't trust her na
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by kefedmayor: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
if u re married wth kids den use ur wife but wen I ve not married use ur broda
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 28, 2015
kefedmayor:
if u re married wth kids den use ur wife but wen I ve not married use ur broda
hm so when u get married will u change it?
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Slimzjoe:

See question.....Your oko man no go marry ur Mumsy if he didn't trust her na
u dnt get me
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 28, 2015
sipsip:
Tricky... But in all, will settle for wife. Brother's got his own family to start now or later. Wife is all I've got starting 'my own' family. And yeah... of course I should trust her. Them force me marry her in the first place?
so wat if u die n anda man enjoys ur wealth?
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 28, 2015
Kagarko:
My NOK my brother.

Although some women are Godfearing but majority aren't.
Yeah ure right
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 28, 2015
IamOdin:
Bros,temme why u married ur wife.
I LOVE HER
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 28, 2015
Nemeka:
This question is asked daily on diferrent rooms. why are people commiting to marriage when there is no trust?
For you to live with somebody sharing virtually everything yet having different heart and living in suspicion is what I consider as hell...not thee trouble of who inherit leftover after I am gone
HM HM
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by cooljude(m): 2:00am On Apr 28, 2015
Presently, my brother and immediate family. When married with kids. My first son.
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 28, 2015
cooljude:
Presently, my brother and immediate family. When married with kids. My first son.
wat iv nt married?
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by cooljude(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2015
sweetorgasm:
wat iv nt married?
If not married, it would be my brother.
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2015
cooljude:
If not married, it would be my brother.
GUD
Re: Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? by IamOdin: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2015
sweetorgasm:
I LOVE HER

ok..

(1) (2) (Reply)

80% Of Men Now Wants To Marry A Nurse , WHY? / Seven Ways To Firm Up Sagging Boobies / How To Delay Release To Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.