Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

LADIES: Smelly Partsof Your Body That Can Ruin Great Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Smelly Partsof Your Body That Can Ruin Great Sex (766 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote / Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) / 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES: Smelly Partsof Your Body That Can Ruin Great Sex by bustageek: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nothing will make Me run for the hills faster than really bad body odor. smiley smiley

Your feet. Since they are far away from your nose, you may not be able to smell the odor it emmits . Having ssome smelly feet is normal, especially if you’ve been doing some physical activity. But when you have a impression that your feet might be more likely to Smell than usual have the courtesy to wash up before you do the deed for we that derive Joy from by sucking on your toes cool cool

The armpits. There should never come a time when your armpits will smell, ever. Especially when we want to have that Heavenly feeling it will not turn out good for you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed How do you even expect to get undressed if the niqqa you’ve been ebeen crushing for a long time now can can smell your smelly armpits feet away? There is no excuse for smelly armpits undecided undecided

The mouth. the mouth that houses the tongue and teeth is Not only in dire need of brushing, as it is the dirtiest part of the body already, but also because it plays a huge part in pre-intimacy, MouthAction, and kissing. cool cool you should know that no person in their right mind will make out with you or even want to receive MouthAction from you, if your mouth smells like the public toilet in ABa market

your ear] Your partner may like to lick your ears. You may also like how this feels, and how this makes you really aroused. But as your partner starts to maneuver the tongue across your earlobe, you notice that your partner stops Yuck embarassed

The Neck YEs The area where we will not hesitate to kiss you, and lick you when they are absolutely aroused. But as we lick your neck, it suddenly reminds us of how our gym sweats smells undecided

Your hair, You might not be aware of it, but some iof us are very picky when it comes to hair smells. There are people who have an intense allergy to smelly hair

[size=16pt]YOUR SPECIAL WEAPON [/size] There will definitely be no sexual intercourse, EVEN with the best of necking and petting and breaaast licking and sucking you have ever experienced. How can I continue when the moment the underwear goes off, the smelly aroma fills the room? Not only is this a huge mood destroyer, but it will definitely make Us run the opposite direction. grin kiss
Re: LADIES: Smelly Partsof Your Body That Can Ruin Great Sex by jamex93(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
your belubelu

grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Smelly Partsof Your Body That Can Ruin Great Sex by Penssuwa(m): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Straight on point like decimal. The odour from armpit, hair, mouth and down region(for headmasters) is automatic mood killer.
Re: LADIES: Smelly Partsof Your Body That Can Ruin Great Sex by Cutehector(m): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2015
Lool trust me, wen konji catches u, even d asshole feels scentin to ur nose
Re: LADIES: Smelly Partsof Your Body That Can Ruin Great Sex by sinaj(f): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Lool trust me, wen konji catches u, even d asshole feels scentin to ur nose

baba i hail thee cheesy
Re: LADIES: Smelly Partsof Your Body That Can Ruin Great Sex by Cutehector(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2015
sinaj:

baba i hail thee cheesy
lol. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Should One Beg For A Present??? (screenshots Attached) / Which Of These Is Congratulated For Being "A Man" / How To Figure Gay Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.