Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote (16873 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by winkmart: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2017
Joro Olumofin, a relationship blogger has shared the story of a man who almost met his 'untimely end' after being exposed to the foul odour from a lady's v*gina.
The young man claimed he had to abandon his car for some days as the foul smell like rotten sardine was persistent.

Read the hilarious story below:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/man-exposes-lagos-big-girl-with-smelly.html

lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by winkmart: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by baylord101(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2017
But the guy once poke her Respect womanhood

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by pyyxxaro: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2017
Is she related to Linda

Wiz-kid's rival

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by naijaboiy: 8:41am On Mar 04, 2017
Nawa o! grin
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by vedah: 8:42am On Mar 04, 2017
Ladies pls and pls, endeavor to keep that place neat. Its not hygienic to wear one pant for twenty four hours, its so sad. Take good care of that place.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 04, 2017
This is funnycheesy
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by mamatayour(f): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell. Everybody trying to be funny but then why he dey carry olosho?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
Ladies pls and pls, endeavor to keep that place neat. Its not hygienic to wear one pant for twenty four hours, its so sad. Take good care of that place.

Says who? (@ the emboldened sentence)

My ex wears hers for 24 hours and she doesn't smell down there. Very clean! I enjoy giving her head wink

I think it's an infection. Girls with such ish should endeavour to visit the hospital and get treated.

The guy is funny tho

#Odour aiye raye grin grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2017
death befall u and ur still alive typing

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 04, 2017
But i bet he poked her
He is as filthy as she is undecided
Dik wey no get class grin rubbish .. 2 days undecided ur mates would have washed or cleaned up car you leave it for 2 days just to post nonsense ..

Mr smelly kitty Atrractor grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by rawpadgin(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2017
mumu thread
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by vedah: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2017
austinosita:

Says who?

My ex wears hers for 24 hours and she doesn't smell down there. Very clean! I enjoy giving her head wink

I think it's an infection. Girls with such ish should endeavour to visit the hospital and get treated.

The guy is funny tho

Because your ex doesn't smell, doesn't make wearing a pant for twenty four hours hygienic. There's this discharge that come out from there,(which is very normal). And I think that's where the odour emanates from. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2017
lol std tins.hope u no shook ur rod enter o
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
u saying 24 hrs cheesy.some wear it for eight months.

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2017
mamatayour:
Lies from the pit of hell. Everybody trying to be funny but then why he dey carry olosho?
no be olosho..na slay queen grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by stinggy(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Odour aiye raye. Blessed bi ti bawo.
This guy na clown grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by thesicilian: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2017
austinosita:

The guy is funny tho

Wow, I hope you typed that by mistake! Otherwise the only inference I can make from that is, your standards must be so low she didn't really care what she wore!

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2017
Bumbae1:
But i bet he poked her
Dik wey no get class grin rubbish .. 2 days undecided ur mates would have washed or cleaned up car you leave it for 2 days just to post nonsense ..

dirty guys dating dirty babes..its the oxygen that suffers grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2017
lefulefu:

dirty guys dating dirty babes..its the oxygen that suffers grin
Lol lefu u no well o . Almost choke on my tea

That will be his face when she text him

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by checkolatunji: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2017
austinosita:

The guy is funny tho

You are just as dirty as your Ex

#Odour aiye raye

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol lefu u no well o . Almost choke on my tea

That will be his face when she text him
hahaha grin..gobe on his mind when he receives such text grin

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by vedah: 10:05am On Mar 04, 2017
lefulefu:

u saying 24 hrs cheesy.some wear it for eight months.
Lmaocheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2017
Bumbae1:
But i bet he poked her

Na because u be geh.. Na y u dey type na

Better go wash ur toto make e no smell like da geh own

How ah dey sure sey u no be d geh sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2017
checkolatunji:

You are just as dirty as your Ex

#Odour aiye raye

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2017
thesicilian:

Wow, I hope you typed that by mistake! Otherwise the only inference I can make from that is, your standards must be so low she didn't really care what she wore!

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Amarabae(f): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2017
The way some men behave childishly baffles me, why dont you tell her privately instead of running ur mouth in public.

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Odunharry(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2017
The guy is a clown
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by blacq2009(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Is she related to Linda
Wiz-kid's rival
Never knew Wizkid and Linda are married to the same wo/man.Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by FTBOY: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2017
smelly pussy...big turn off.

yuck!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
hmmm, another related thread. I'm not stalking sha just a coincidence
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by dollyjoy(f): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
The way some men behave childishly baffles me, why dont you tell her privately instead of running ur mouth in public.
Seconded!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / Top 8 Reasons Why Hot And Sexy White Women ”love”/ Are Obsessed With Black Men / (18+) "See The Housemaid My Husband Bought Home" (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.