Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,259 members, 7,864,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over (4344 Views)

My Relationship Is Officially Over / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by JoeCutie(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
zealot4me:

chai with all these problems u are a dead man o
You see... That's why you should help me. smiley
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cholls:
my brother what can i say?. I will make sure my relationship is a season film so it wont be over.
lol,good
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
AsanwaKC:
is there still hope after all these........
hmmm,wats wrong,hope u re good emotionally
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lmao. What is he supposed to start with? grin
abi
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by tohphunmie(f): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
So so true! Nice one Op!
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by JoeCutie(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
MojAyo:
abi
Yes na grin
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by JoeCutie(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
tohphunmie:
So so true! Nice one Op!
Talking from experience, ma'am? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by tohphunmie(f): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
JoeCutie:
Talking from experience, ma'am? grin
Lol, no
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by JoeCutie(m): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
tohphunmie:

Lol, no
You sure? grin
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by tohphunmie(f): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
JoeCutie:
You sure? grin
Ofcus na grin plus why are you so interested sef undecided
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by JoeCutie(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
tohphunmie:

Ofcus na grin plus why are you so interested sef undecided
is that why your mouth is bent like someone who was visited by god of thunder in her sleep? grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by tohphunmie(f): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
JoeCutie:
is that why your mouth is bent like someone who was visited by god of thunder in her sleep? grin

'speaking' from experience??..lol pele
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by JoeCutie(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
tohphunmie:

'speaking' from experience??..lol pele
Chai! For your mind you don do me back abi? grin
You go see... grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by tohphunmie(f): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
JoeCutie:
Chai! For your mind you don do me back abi? grin
You go see... grin
smiling!!! Before nko *tongueawt
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by JoeCutie(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
tohphunmie:

smiling!!! Before nko *tongueawt
I'll do my own oh, and when I do, don't say I didn't tell you oh. grin

By the way, why are you too beautiful? Who gave you the right to be that beautiful? grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by tohphunmie(f): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
JoeCutie:
I'll do my own oh, and when I do, don't say I didn't tell you oh. grin

By the way, why are you too beautiful? Who gave you the right to be that beautiful? grin
lool and u will "meet me there".....awwww thanks dear*hugs
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yes na grin
lol,see ur teeth for outside
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by JoeCutie(m): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
tohphunmie:

lool and u will "meet me there".....awwww thanks dear*hugs
"Meet me there"! embarassed
Now, I'm lost. Meet you where? grin

You're welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by JoeCutie(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
MojAyo:
lol,see ur teeth for outside
Wow! How you take see am? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by tohphunmie(f): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
JoeCutie:
"Meet me there"! embarassed
Now, I'm lost. Meet you where? grin

You're welcome. smiley
I meant am fully "prepared"......,that was why I quoted it na smh
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by JoeCutie(m): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
tohphunmie:

I meant am fully "prepared"......,that was why I quoted it na smh
So for your mind you're fully prepared for me abi? You're prepared to engage me abi? Okay... It will soon hot up. grin

How you doing? smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by tohphunmie(f): 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
JoeCutie:
So for your mind you're fully prepared for me abi? You're prepared to engage me abi? Okay... It will soon hot up. grin

How you doing? smiley
patiently waiting grin...I'm doing great!u?
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by JoeCutie(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
tohphunmie:

patiently waiting grin...I'm doing great!u?
Okay, wait well oh. grin

I'm beautiful. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by tohphunmie(f): 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
JoeCutie:
Okay, wait well oh. grin

I'm beautiful. wink
Smiles....that's cooool!
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by JoeCutie(m): 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
tohphunmie:

Smiles....that's cooool!
How you coping with this cold weather? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by tohphunmie(f): 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
JoeCutie:
How you coping with this cold weather? grin
lol am trying....wrapped up in my blanket grin
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 29, 2015
JoeCutie:
Wow! How you take see am? grin
lol,isn't it obvious
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by JoeCutie(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
tohphunmie:

lol am trying....wrapped up in my blanket grin
Hey, ma'am. How have you been? Hope you've since unwrapped yourself? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by JoeCutie(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
MojAyo:
lol,isn't it obvious
Oh, is it? I don't know... You tell me. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh, is it? I don't know... You tell me. grin
see ur teeth again outside,I'm talking about d smiley u re using
Re: How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over by JoeCutie(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
MojAyo:
see ur teeth again outside,I'm talking about d smiley u re using
Yes yes! That's because I use SENSODINE. cheesy

You like my teeth; don't you? wink grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) / 5 Shocking Scenes 4rm Student Parties In Nigeria Dat Will Leave You Speechless / See 5 Ways To Nail 69 Position Like A Pro (18+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.