Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! (2422 Views)

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Busybody2(f): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2009
Hotstepper:

@busy, i started dating in ma 20's, no rush, probably cuz i didnt wanna junp 4rom one person to another and am one of those that didnt and still dont fall into peer pressure or do cuz the media or others r doing

but as u rightly said, the gurl aint feeling da dude

shocked I don't get it shocked You must have either been a tom-boy or an heartbreaker cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by lancevader(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2009
Hotstepper:

@busy, i started dating in ma 20's, no rush, probably cuz i didnt wanna junp 4rom one person to another and am one of those that didnt and still dont fall into peer pressure or do cuz the media or others r doing

but as u rightly said, the gurl aint feeling da dude

na yu sabi 2 much grammar
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Hotstepper(f): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2009
@Busy_body, hehe, i was neva any of those, I was and still far away 4rom TOM BOY, ma pix is an evidence
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Hotstepper(f): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2009
@lance_vader , wat do u mean please?
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by lancevader(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2009
Hotstepper:

@Busy_body, hehe, i was neva any of those, I was and still far away 4rom TOM BOY, ma pix is an evidence

are yu sure
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Hotstepper(f): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2009
@lance_vader , am not only sure but short, lol
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by lancevader(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2009
Hotstepper:

@lance_vader , am not only sure but short, lol
i siie short ah short woman
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Busybody2(f): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2009
Hotstepper:

Nice pix, me likey the way you are rocking those native wink. So i was right then, you were a very pretty heartbreaker grin
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Hotstepper(f): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2009
lol@busy, if u say sooo ooo

10x 4 da compliement, I love wearing traditional attair
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Busybody2(f): 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2009
Hotstepper:

lol@busy, if u say sooo ooo

10x 4 da compliement, I love wearing traditional attair

It really suits you, you have the figure for it wink
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Hotstepper(f): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2009
@Kim Heffernon, I didnt know that they have a specific kind of stature/body for trad. wears ooooo, lol
Inafct, i think u were and still a sweet-talker heartbreaker, lol
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Busybody2(f): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2009
Is that a native attire in that pix, wow, our tailors dey try o, i'm impressed smiley
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by lancevader(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2009
hmmm 2girls me dey go away from here make una no kum use me as subject mattar
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Hotstepper(f): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2009
yup, its a native attire,
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by eyonigger(m): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2009
Hahahah, heatfusion, u be bastard I swear, u just dey make me laff, I cannot even quote any post right now, cos there are too many mixtures, I mean I love u all both good response giver and also the bad response giver, gab,phony phoenix,coldfusion,sisjinks,  and the rest.

I have contacted Kunle and enlightened him about some few stuvs i got from here, he said he'll follow his heart and try to make her go out with him on vals day, and if she does not, he'll take it like a man. I also asked him if he has any intention of having sex with her which is the main reason why he is asking her to go out with her, he says no, quoting "" Deji who go get Dupe as girlfriend wey fine pass mammy water wey u no go wan take am out and even flaunt her which is even the least reason why I want to take her out bla bla bla!!!
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Busybody2(f): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2009
lance_vader:

hmmm 2girls me dey go away from here make una no kum use me as subject mattar

Where are you going spineless grin I thought you were checking hotstepper out, dont you know a good thing when you see one, what happened to your liver, don't let it fail you na wink
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Hotstepper(f): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2009
tell ur friend na story him dey talk, he just wanna go fluant ehhh and get her drunk and then mistake will occur

its not by fire or force, he should find sum1 else
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Busybody2(f): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Hahahah, heatfusion, u be bastard I swear, u just dey make me laff, I cannot even quote any post right now, cos there are too many mixtures, I mean I love u all both good response giver and also the bad response giver, gab,phony phoenix,coldfusion,sisjinks,  and the rest.

Hey thats uncalled for angry How dare you talk to a female like that angry angry angry
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by lancevader(m): 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2009
Busy_body:

Where are you going spineless grin I thought you were checking hotstepper out, dont you know a good thing when you see one, what happened to your liver, don't let it fail you na wink

I NEVER SAID I WAS LOOKING FOR SIM1 TO DATE NOW HA

BUSY BODY DNT LET ME TAKE ON YOU O HMMMM
Hotstepper:

tell ur friend na story him dey talk, he just wanna go fluant ehhh and get her drunk and then mistake will occur

its not by fire or force, he should find sum1 else

I NEVER SAID DIN MY STATEMENT TODAY DAT I WAS LOOKING FOR SUM 1 OKAY

HMM I JUST CHECKED YOUR PROFILE DONT LET ME COMMENT ON DAT YOUR PIX COZ IF I DO YU WILL GET TO BED IMMIDIATELY
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by TOYOSI20(f): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2009
~SIGHS~

yet Anutha vals fantasy. . . . undecided
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Hahahah, heatfusion, u be bastard I swear, u just dey make me laff, I cannot even quote any post right now, cos there are too many mixtures, I mean I love u all both good response giver and also the bad response giver, gab,phony phoenix,coldfusion,sisjinks, and the rest.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

ewoooooooooooo!! ewoooooooooooo orisaaaaaaaaaa!!

You berra take it back b4 I go crazy on you shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omode to nge igi ko le moh ibi t'igi a subusi, sugbon gbalaga lo ba ti ge'giri lo le mon ibi ti igi a subi si!!

I dey tell you ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! You dnt want to walk in the public on a lovely afternoon, then suddenly, you dey rip your clothes off o.

My own aje pass the ones on nollywood o.

Ti e ti baje!! shocked shocked shocked

Busy_body:

Hey thats uncalled for angry How dare you talk to a female like that angry angry angry
tell am o.
epe t'obirin lo buru ju!!
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by eyonigger(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2009
Busy_body:

What was uncalled for? HEATFUSION NA guy, Saw his pic, or is he Hamophre?

HeatFusion:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

ewoooooooooooo!! ewoooooooooooo orisaaaaaaaaaa!!

You berra take it back b4 I go crazy on you shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omode to nge igi ko le moh ibi t'igi a subusi, sugbon gbalaga lo ba ti ge'giri lo le mon ibi ti igi a subi si!!

I dey tell you ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! You dnt want to walk in the public on a lovely afternoon, then suddenly, you dey rip your clothes off o.

My own aje pass the ones on nollywood o.

Ti e ti baje!! shocked shocked shocked
tell am o.
epe t'obirin lo buru ju!!

See this otumopo, u wana sound funny huh? U funny i go no lie, oma run down ni bi o se wa yen!!
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2009
eyonigger:

What was uncalled for? HEATFUSION NA guy, Saw his pic, or is he Hamophre?

See this otumopo, u wana sound funny huh? U funny i go no lie, oma run down ni bi o se wa yen!!
I dey warn you, darl!

Of course I be male. . . .am just saying, epe ti obirin le ju!

You see as you dey type, isoro ti wo aiye e!

And as you cook for your dinner, your digestive system dey break down. . . .

ahhhhhhhh, dnt even make me start on your dck!!! Last time you saw it, it was still intact with your body abi?

Watch closely as I serve it on my platter, all roasted and barbecued
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by eyonigger(m): 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2009
HeatFusion:

I dey warn you, darl!

Of course I be male. . . .am just saying, epe ti obirin le ju!

You see as you dey type, isoro ti wo aiye e!

And as you cook for your dinner, your digestive system dey break down. . . .

ahhhhhhhh, dnt even make me start on your dck!!! Last time you saw it, it was still intact with your body abi?

Watch closely as I serve it on my platter, all roasted and barbecued

Ok enuff of ya talk, perform ya black magic make i feel am. Whats a gurl pic doing on ur profile? You'll feel my rod in ur mouth raw attached to my body instead if it being bbcued.
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Ok enuff of ya talk, perform ya black magic make i feel am. Whats a gurl pic doing on ur profile? You'll feel my rod in ur mouth raw attached to my body instead if it being bbcued.
You no suppose to dey feel am oloriburuku oshi.

Sorry no be with my mouth. Na the skin go fall off, then the bones being to disolved, until it fally falls off your body. Then It'd be my pleasure to roast it and eat it!! cool cool
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by eyonigger(m): 12:03am On Feb 04, 2009
HeatFusion:

You no suppose to dey feel am oloriburuku oshi.

Sorry no be with my mouth. Na the skin go fall off, then the bones being to disolved, until it fally falls off your body. Then It'd be my pleasure to roast it and eat it!! cool cool

Ode nie, U should perform better than this. Be serious, r u a gurl or a guy? Cos mehn ur profile is too coded.
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2009
eyonigger:

Ode nie, U should perform better than this. Be serious, r u a gurl or a guy? Cos mehn ur profile is too coded.
alabuku were adugbo!! Mind ya business!!
The koko be, you should be on ya knees begging for forgiveness. grin

I can see that u be the kind wey dey spend his tithe money on kulikuli, SO MY EPE GO REACH U QUICKER!
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by eyonigger(m): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2009
HeatFusion:

alabuku were adugbo!! Mind ya business!!
The koko be, you should be on ya knees begging for forgiveness. grin

I can see that u be the kind wey dey spend his tithe money on kulikuli, SO MY EPE GO REACH U QUICKER!

Hahahaha, this gives me a 100 reason to see how fake u are, I am the highest tithe payer in my church, Eyonigger, I derive pleasure in paying tithes, by virtue of that I pronounce BLESSINGS UNTO U, wat else can I do bt to be good to pple that hates me. Hahaha!!
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 04, 2009
eyonigger:

Hahahaha, this gives me a 100 reason to see how fake u are, I am the highest tithe payer in my church, Eyonigger, I derive pleasure in paying tithes, by virtue of that I pronounce BLESSINGS UNTO U, wat else can I do bt to be good to pple that hates me. Hahaha!!
lmao. . . .yes, and I'm Cleopatra.

You berra ask for forgiveness. . . .your life dey on a thin line if you dnt know and I got a scissors on my hand to cut it!
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by CyberG: 12:22am On Feb 04, 2009
No long story: the girl is not really into your friend. He should realize that now or find out later.

If he really likes this girl and can put up with the disappointment whenever it happens, he may choose to go with the "flow". However, I think he should leave his options open by getting a "backup" grin. However, if he doesn't want to waste his time, money and feelings (the most important of all), he should move on. I bet there are many other ladies who are still waiting, hoping and looking!
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by eyonigger(m): 12:25am On Feb 04, 2009
HeatFusion:

lmao. . . .yes, and I'm Cleopatra.

You berra ask for forgiveness. . . .your life dey on a thin line if you dnt know and I got a scissors on my hand to cut it!

Sharrap jo!! u nor dey tire, post on another threaD, I can see ur on those threads already.

CyberG:

No long story: the girl is not really into your friend. He should realize that now or find out later.

If he really likes this girl and can put up with the disappointment whenever it happens, he may choose to go with the "flow". However, I think he should leave his options open by getting a "backup" grin. However, if he doesn't want to waste his time, money and feelings (the most important of all), he should move on. I bet there are many other ladies who are still waiting, hoping and looking!

Not really into him? He goes to see her and I myself have seen the intimacy btwn them both, had it been I have never seen the intimacy and the chemistry they share, I would have told him the same thing u said. The more reason why I am so much confused seeking answer''s on nairaland. There must really be something to this.
Re: His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day! by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 04, 2009
eyonigger:

Sharrap jo!! u nor dey tire, post on another threaD, I can see ur on those threads already.

Not really into him? He goes to see her and I myself have seen the intimacy btwn them both, had it been I have never seen the intimacy and the chemistry they share, I would have told him the same thing u said. The more reason why I am so much confused seeking answer''s on nairaland. There must really be something to this.
What is the point of this thread?

Your own soup never finished cooking, na another's soup u dey watch.

If you've never witnessed the intimacy and chemistry between them, who are you to judge the girl. Maybe relationships are based more on chemistry, something you should learn, mr am-too-short-for-my-girl-so-am-scared-of-what-her-friends-might-think.

Nairalanders, as for me I really do not know why the gurl wont wana go out with Kunle, he is presentable and very ok, and he is cash comfortable, do u guys know any other reason why this gurl is turning him down, maybe he can try to fix sumfin out from there b4 vals. He said if na only vals day she go out with am only, that he is ok with it.
Why dnt u ask him out then undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Poems: (not Only For Poets) / How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message / If You Were To Wish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.