Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking (1876 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. / Is Your Gf Or Bf Better-looking Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
My GF is ok to look at sometimes depending on what time of day it is. Her sister however is very good looking and makes her look like a dog. I'm not sure I can handle my sister-in-law coming round to my house much more without making a move on her. How should I go about doing this?
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
U be ashewo , badt guy , ur kini dey disturb u, see the doctor sir grin

1 Like

Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by agarawu23(m): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
all your topics are total bullshiit

you will get advice when u start using ur no 6
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
This thread is nothing but a pile of Cow Dung.

Utter Rubbish!
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by sinaj(f): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
lol at d poster above me grin

diz op iz jux lyk Oliver.
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by Twaci(f): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Stick needles in your eyes undecided
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Stup!d retardded cùnt! What do you want us to tell you now? Should we encourage you to go after ur girl friend`s kidsister or be satisfied with what you already have?
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by delishpot: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin Norrin we nor go see o.
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by DahtzFestjayz: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Loan your Gf to me and you go Transfer to her sister. Badman
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:
This thread is nothing but a pile of Cow Dung.

Utter Rubbish!
why is he upset?
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by iPrevail(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
RomanZeus:
My GF is ok to look at sometimes depending on what time of day it is.

grin grin grin

Diz guy na Nama ...aswear! grin

Well is there any law stating you can't have them both? undecided
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
RomanZeus:
why is he upset?

Will you shut up that hole in your face.

You feel you have the right to troll romance section with your ill-witted, nonsensical _cock and bull stories because you have leverage to do so right?

You trolls need to be taught a huge lesson.
All you do is roam around romance section creating dumb threads and exalting stupidity in its purest form.

Utter rubbish!

1 Like

Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci:
Stick needles in your eyes undecided
Oh I'm sorry. Was I meant to be offended?
The only thing offending me is your face.....
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

You feel you have the right to troll romance section with your ill-witted, nonsensical _cock and bull stories because you have leverage to do so right?

All you do is roam around romance section creating dumb threads and exalting stupidity in its purest form.

Utter rubbish!
Oh this is coming from the one who fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way
down?
Stu'pid ugly lonely old transgendered cretin

You're free to fvck off now, microphallus coccydynia
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by Twaci(f): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
RomanZeus:
Oh I'm sorry. Was I meant to be offended?
The only thing offending me is your face.....

Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=Twaci post=33202164][/quote]

Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by Colospor(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Utter rubbish!
Coming from the legendary troll herself.
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by kathykathy(f): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
well! On a journey to turn d hand of time
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
kathykathy:
well! On a journey to turn d hand of time
just look at how yellow your teeth is,
I bet cars slow down when you smile on the street
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by Brugo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
There are some meals you can never taste. Even if you breakup with her you can never date her sister. Just look elsewhere. Had similar situation. The younger sister of my babe was very pretty. I comot eye. Took her like my sister and that was it.

In this world there are many beautiful women. If you see one that would put you in trouble, just look elsewhere. Dem plenty.
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by GoodFaith: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
RomanZeus:
My GF is ok to look at sometimes depending on what time of day it is. Her sister however is very good looking and makes her look like a dog. I'm not sure I can handle my sister-in-law coming round to my house much more without making a move on her. How should I go about doing this?
Kid there will always be a better looking girls and ladies out there
So grow up and be a man
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by kathykathy(f): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
RomanZeus:

grin
RomanZeus:

Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by cyprus000: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
RomanZeus:
[size=15pt] that is what you are.
[/size]
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by ireneony(f): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
may God deliver us from the hands of hungry lions
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by kathykathy(f): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
RomanZeus:
just look at how yellow your teeth is, I bet cars slow down when you smile on the street
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
ireneony:
may God deliver us from the hands of hungry lions
meaning...?
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by kathykathy(f): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
RomanZeus:
just look at how yellow your teeth is, I bet cars slow down when you smile on the street
Re: I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking by totoakins(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
RomanZeus:
am dead

(1) (Reply)

Seriously In Need Of Your Help Please.. / New Tricks Girls Used / Hazard FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.