Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. (45169 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by smileysmiley(f): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, I saw this post on Facebook and decided to share it cause it's really funny.

My boyfriend and I have been staying together for a while now and he is pretty serious about me cause he has shown it by cutting down some excesses that I never liked. Recently, his unmarried elder sister came to stay with us and she has been very welcoming and nice to me but she has a really weird behaviour, I think she is too possessive. My boyfriend leaves home early in the morning and after he leaves, she would hide the toothpaste and it will reappear again in the middle of the night, I had to get my personal toothpaste cause I didn't want to confront her. She hides virtually everything; pot, buckets, pure water, maggi, washing soap, amongst others and all these things reappear when someone else wants to use it, even the TV remote set. She has never used any harsh word on me before so I don't know if she is angry at me. She has even started hiding the general bathroom slippers, the thing don tire me ooooo... some of these things sef were bought with my money. Should I mention it to my boyfriend?

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by grad2012(f): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sorry to ask ,but are u staying with ur boyfriend ? Cos may be dats why she's acting strange towards u becos she feels u not yet married and u staying with him.Then I shud believe that you shud be alittle close to his family since u stay with him ,he must have introduced u to dem.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by misspicy(f): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
she doesnt want you to waste her brothers resources.....she is taking preliminary measures.... gringringrin

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
funny

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by MrCork: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
smileysmiley:
Fellow nairalanders, I saw this post on Facebook and decided to share it cause it's really funny.
My boyfriend and I have been staying together for a while now and he is pretty serious about me cause he has shown it by cutting down some excesses that I never liked. Recently, his unmarried elder sister came to stay with us and she has been very welcoming and nice to me but she has a really weird behaviour, I think she is too possessive. My boyfriend leaves home early in the morning and after he leaves, she would hide the toothpaste and it will reappear again in the middle of the night, I had to get my personal toothpaste cause I didn't want to confront her. She hides virtually everything; pot, buckets, pure water, maggi, washing soap, amongst others and all these things reappear when someone else wants to use it, even the TV remote set. She has never used any harsh word on me before so I don't know if she is angry at me. She has even started hiding the general bathroom slippers, the thing don tire me ooooo... some of these things sef were bought with my money. Should I mention it to my boyfriend?

....ok..so yor sister boy friend is weird afta u sleep wit him ..abi? ...sweeeery i hope u now see why we black guys aviod dakskin females? (no ofeinse) angry

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Why would you even stay with your boyfriend?shocked

Anyways...that's not the issue...learn to be independent!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by smileysmiley(f): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrCork:

....ok..so yor sister boy friend is weird afta u sleep wit him ..abi? ...sweeeery i hope u now see why we black guys aviod dakskin females? (no ofeinse) angry
oga read it well.... boyfriend's sister not sister's boyfriend. Did you even read it at all? Oya!!! Receive sense

187 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by osazeeblue01: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Did they pursue u from your house? May be your so called bf is using her against u. Go home

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by MrCork: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
smileysmiley:
oga read it well.... boyfriend's sister not sister's boyfriend. Did you even read it at all? Oya!!! Receive sense

...sweeery u the one who sleeep wit yor Boy friends sister...not me...so Plis Quit having attitute coz u feel guilty.. Read yor thread agaiin...you said it..YOU CHEATED!! angry

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by smileysmiley(f): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery u the one who sleeep wit yor Boy friends sister...not me...so Plis Quit having attitute coz u feel guilty.. Read yor thread agaiin...you said it..YOU CHEATED!! angry
please who is this one? oga do you understand English at all? how did cheating enter this story?

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by iceberylin(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrCork:

I bet my GalaxyS6 to anyone's #100
This guy smokes....

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by horeofe(f): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
smileysmiley:
please who is this one? oga do you understand English at all? how did cheating enter this story?
lol,i dunno o.mayb he 4got 2 put on his glasses while readin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by MrCork: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
smileysmiley:

Sweeery look for yor glassses, cleannnit & wear it again...u clearly told us u sleep wit yor sisters boyfriend when u saw the picture on facebook coz he refuse to marry u..READ YOR POST AGAIN..U SAID IT...& YOU A CHEATER..PIRRRIOD!!! (no Ofeinse) angry

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by smileysmiley(f): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
iceberylin:

I bet my GalaxyS6 to anyone's #100 This guy smokes....
Iwas thinking the same thing too

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by MrCork: 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
smileysmiley:

...u come for help & when we try to help u be come agresive towards us.. did anybory ask u to go & cheat wit yor sister boy friend? ...sweery can I bet on ma £28,000(cash) range rover spot that u r dakskin? ..I lie?(no ofeinse) angry

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by mperoakeem(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrCork:

Sweeery look for yor glassses, cleannnit & wear it again...u clearly told us u sleep wit yor sisters boyfriend when u saw the picture on facebook coz he refuse to marry u..READ YOR POST AGAIN..U SAID IT...& YOU A CHEATER..PIRRRIOD!!! (no Ofeinse)
angry
Oga, abeg turn ur fone clockwisely and read the post again

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by MrCork: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
mperoakeem:

...smiley smiley isa cheater...she even admited it...bro re reead her post!! undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Tundeiab(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
mperoakeem:
You no sabi the guy b4? Na clown he be o...
Lol

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by mperoakeem(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrCork:

...smiley smiley isa cheater...she even admited it...bro re reead her post!! undecided
no vex, I no know say e don't reach DAT level....

I rest my case.... U won

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Go home.Before u know it nw u and d guy will start having issues because of his sis
Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by smileysmiley(f): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Tundeiab:

You no sabi the guy b4? Na clown he be o...
Lol
please who is he? cause I'm really dumbfounded that a human can be this senseless

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by jejemanito: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy did I just see someone trying to reason with mrcork? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by smileysmiley(f): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
jejemanito:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy did I just see someone trying to reason with mrcork? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
you seem to know him? is he a naturally stupid person or is he trying to be funny?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Krimmy(f): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
She doesn't want u around anymore period! U should just go home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by jejemanito: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
smileysmiley:
please who is he? cause I'm really dumbfounded that a human can be this senseless
Checks her profile

Time registered: September 1st, 2015

No wonder

Welcome to nairalander or better still romance section featuring mrcork

Heads up: Never ever argue with mrcork, you regret it grin

Truss me angry

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by jejemanito: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
smileysmiley:
you seem to know him? is he a naturally stupid person or is he trying to be funny?
Go through his posts

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by MrCork: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
smileysmiley:

.u cuss...u swaaar ..u lie...u not a lady....& guess wot..u will never find a man on nairaland wit yor grakolasmatic burrismavelick ghana atitude!!(no ofeense)
angry

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by smileysmiley(f): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=MrCork post=40719389][/quote]sorry man, I just realized...

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by smileysmiley(f): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
jejemanito:
Checks her profile
Time registered: September 1st, 2015
No wonder
Welcome to nairalander or better still romance section featuring mrcork
Heads up: Never ever argue with mrcork, you regret it grin
Truss me angry
thanks for the heads up

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
smileysmiley:
PLEASE, PEOPLE should desist from posting such here
Is that your home...?
Have been married into the family..?

I think it's u that's weird..
Pls, encourage her to POSSESS u as well

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. by Holywizard: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
most girls are stupid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.