Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Do People Really Make Money Online? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do People Really Make Money Online? (3207 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task / Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 5:09pm On May 08, 2015
mrvance:
6th day of this month and 116 earned..
Thread will be updates in a few hours...
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by fjoksy(f): 7:50pm On May 08, 2015
Thanks for the info, please how do I contact you
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2015
fjoksy:
Thanks for the info, please how do I contact you
http://facebook.com/topboyz009
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 11:36pm On May 09, 2015
Recently, I posted a few actions and one of them is to check out a few services you can offer on fiverr. The response I received was massive and I am glad. If you missed that article please check out the post below

Must Read: Getting Investment Through Freelancing – Action

Here is an article on how you can open an account on fiverr that is United States.

Currently on fiverr, there is no provision on how you can choose a country of your choice so creating a US Fiverr Account is headache unless if you are accessing fiverr from US. Fiverr automatically detects your IP and gives registers you as a citizen of the country where the IP originates from. There is a great potential having a US account because it gives you lots of jobs. There is this level of trust you get when you have a US or UK account. Buyers on Fiverr.com are expected to be legit and so to trust Africans and Indians is something Americans are not comfortable with. Another thing is that most buyers on Fiverr are Americans and so naturally an American will want to buy from A fellow American and a Canadian will want to buy from an American.

How do you get a US account with fiverr?

I uploaded a video on how you can do this on YouTube so you can check and subscribe to our Channel.

You can use a VPN to get a US account, all you need to do is to use a proxy from US to access fiverr.com. So easy. Also, be sure to confirm your email from the email sent to you on fiverr. Make sure to access your email via the proxy address you used in registration.

Action

Watch the Video on how to Create a US account.
Create a Fiverr.com US account.
Verify Your Email.
Go ahead to complete your Profile
Stop
Wait for the Next action.

If you want to join the group of people who wants to make $1000 in 2 months please follow the link below

Must Read: The Plan: Newbie’s Guide To Make Money Online

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

Follow Post at http://www.itsalwaystech.com/2015/05/how-to-create-a-us-fiverr-account-action/

Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2015
Please Take Action. When you are done with account creation please notify this thread
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2015
I hope you are done creating your account. If you have not done that please follow the post here http://www.itsalwaystech.com/2015/05/how-to-create-a-us-fiverr-account-action/
If you do not know which service to offer I will help you. I will be posted some hot services later today.
Please stay tuned.
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by smsjustinthyme: 1:35pm On May 14, 2015
Ok this is a great topic I would like to add to in my capacity as the C.E.O of sms justinthyme ventures (www.smsjustinthyme.com). I was once wandering same few years back ''Do People Really Make Money Online?'' Thanks be to God for bringing to me one man(Mr Joseph Phillips) who was then like an eye opener to me.
This is what successful internet gurus do, they successfully guide others to success and thereby equally being successful. Its a weird secret, but it works. In Sms Justinthyme we define success as the success of our partners ''Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are''.

Now to the business of making money online. I would like the OP to allow me add Bulk SMS.
When I started this online business called bulk sms it was like would this really work? But one thing that kept me going was the simple fact that these business gives me control over everything.

*I can credit my users
*I can block a user
*I can determine how much I want to sell my units for
*I can manually add users
*I can fix the number of free units I want to offer to users
*I can run my business anywhere in the world as long as I have got an internet enabled device
*I can receive payments online even when I am sleeping and so on...

There was one mistake I did when I started this business, which is one of my reasons to write this post. I went for the cheapest offer I got online and fell into the wrong hands. On my research adventure I came across several resellers that offered to build my Bulk sms portal for N40,000, N30,000, and even N50,000 but I stumbled upon bulksmsnigeria.net who offered to do the same portal for N13,500. Believe me, it was a relief I had thought. I made the payment immediately and within 48hours my site was ready.

My first eyebrow popped up when I clicked on the register menu of my new site to find that it opens up a register menu with same site template as mine but with a different URL similar to mine, which means everybody that signs up on my site would be registered on the hidden site and not on mine. This was like a monkey dey work baboon dey chop kind of scenerio. I immediately took it off myself and made a complain. To cut the story short This company are not what they profess they are, cus they also built my portal with a joomla 1.5 and without a license key . Hell damn! what happened to the high and mighty SPC, atleast SPC 2 would have even been a fair deal.I had to spend extra 20k for an upgrade. So please if you are making your way towards this line of online biz be careful of such resellers. Spend good money to get the best deal, it lays a good foundation for your bulk sms business believe me.

For those of us wandering what bulk sms is and how to use it kindly visit our blog www.smsjustinthyme.com/bulksmsblog for free info.
While those of us who wants to ply this route of online business and make good money online can simply contact us via www.smsjustinthyme.com or call Nicholas on 08132884087.

How Much Can I earn Doing This Business?
For those of us wandering how much you can make vying into this business, I would like to tell you emphatically that with these business your income is unlimited especially when you fly with us.
This is because we offer you lots of free bonus that can earn you weekly high income with zero investment.
First of all, take for instance you win 10 big churches over to use your bulk sms platform. If this churches send out weekly messages with 10,000 units, then it simply means you sell out 100,000 units every week to this churches.
You can buy units for as low as 90kobo/N1.30kobo from us as our reseller depending on your preferred plan.
Now lets work on the basic 90kobo plan

100,000 units at 90kobo each would cost you N90,000
You can sell for N1.30 to N1.50 per unit which earns you minimum profit of 40kobo per unit and maximum of 60kobo per unit
40kobo multiplied by 100,000 = N40,000 weekly income.

Trust me you can have more than 10 churches cus you can close great deals with multi national compnies as we currently have 3 courier companies and 4 big transportation company that uses our services plus different churches all around Nigeria. Not to mention the small time buyers that can use 1000 units on a weekly basis. Remember drops of water makes an ocean.

You can also earn money from selling all the free internet resources we would be giving to you as our reseller which includes

* INEC 2015 GSM PHONE NUMBER DATABASE categorized by first name, second name, gender, LGA, and states. This is worth 60k and 10k for each states.
* A well detailed and comprehensive video guide that teaches you how to design a bulk sms website yourself. A secret that will help you keep 100% of the profit when you start getting resellers under you. (Video is worth 12k from us online).
* A Free Ebook on how to make money online in Nigeria.
Believe me with all this resources in your disposal, you are bound to make money online, if you follow all the guidelines that draws traffic to your site.

Nicholas Lawrence Onumara
(CEO) SMSJustinthyme Ventures
www.smsjustinthyme.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business Ideas For Year 2020 / I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral / OLX Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.