Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? (1475 Views)

When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / A Pretty Girl Was Seeking A Rich Husband. The Reply She Got From A Banker Was.. / Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by DAVECENA(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
It is Generally believed that most men are known to be non-committed to marraiges than women which entails having concubines,secret wives e.t.c. but women aren't saints either.
Last week i received an urgent call from one of my best female friends(married) requesting we meet to discuss a very pressing issue.I felt something bad probably death had happened but she obviously wouldn't request we meet if that be the case.
At 4:30pm somewhere in a restaurant we met.The expression on her face potrayed that of someone who was facing marital stress.It took me 15mins to let it out of her mouth.At first she said "I'm Pregnant" and i was like "So why are you sad when you ought to be rejoicing after 4years of marraige".Then she revealed her husband wasn't responsible but some one else.And i was like are you out of your mind? I initially didn't realise she was dead serious.
The pregnancy belonged to her husband's best friend James(pseudonym).
Explaining how it all happened,her husband was on a 2weeks official trip to China.She paid james a visit on a friday eve to drop a message from her husband.James purposely engrossed her in a talk which lasted for over 6hours.When she realised it,it was 11pm.She had no other choice than to sleep over knowning fully well it would be dangerous outside by that time of the night.And that was how it all happened.
After the entire incident,the guy didn't even feel remorseful while she has warned that they shouldn't see each other in private to forestall further occurence.
Jane(pseudonym) can't look her husband in the eye as a result of guilt currently eating her up.
She is 4months pregnant already.
Telling him the truth will definitely dent her marriage and keeping it to herself is something she wouldn't be able to hold for so long.
Should she tell her husband the truth or let sleeping dogs lie?
Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by Welrez(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nollywood-esque!

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by DAVECENA(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Welrez:
Nollywood-esque!
No.True life story my friend
Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Uhmmm
Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by Young03(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
And wat did u tell her @ op

so i can knw wer to start

2 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by ronald4lif(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
She wanted to have sex with James. Her excuse of him engaging her in a talk is balderdash and she could still have gone home even at 2am if she'd wanted to. She got what she wanted.

The major mistake was why didn't she had a d&c done immediately she realized she was pregnant. It would have gone a long way in addressing the mess. Keeping the pregnancy is likely going to cost her her marriage.

She should just tell the poor man what happened and save him the embarrassment. The best friend might lay claim to the child when he/she is grown and he's still likely to demand for more sex from her. But before she tell the hubby, she should arrange a place she'll stay and make arrangement of living life as a divorcee.

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by blackberry101: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
You hubby besty engaged u into some useless chat which lasted 4 six hour's, u den knew it ws late n u had to sleep ovr n all of the sudden *yoh guys had sex cus yoh couldnt resist him or abi he forcefully raped yoh?* which one.... bunch of cheating ho*s lingering around. Mstwwwwwww abeg who get bb charger here?

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by Basildvalour(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
The point is she was missing her husband who was away and saw that opportunity as one good enough to help her keep body and soul together for the mean time but the unexpected happened which means she wanted it.

OP, had it been the issue of pregnancy didn't come up, you wouldn't have known this story because it would have been a top secret.

Now my advise:
Since she and her husband are childless for now, she should tell the man what happened and just maybe she gets lucky, the husband and herself will take care of the baby as theirs even without her telling James that he was responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by VickJames(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Even if the man is impotent, the idea that his bestfriend scored will not be funny.
Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by tonnieblaise(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
She z married and 4 yrs in2 it she did not conceive, only for her to take in one night for her husband best frnd...dat dude is a super striker, he did not even wait for second half

It might be posible the husband has health issues and is impotent but hiding it from her

So its best she tells him and heeds to ronalds advice about preparation for life as a divorcee

How are you even sure its a one night thing sef
Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Loyalty for sale.

Arrant fvcking nonsense. . . She should go to blazes and burn to ashes for all I care.

If she can open her legs to fvck someone else, she can open her mouth to talk. . . _idiot.

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by nelxxy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
I keep wondering why ladies cant control their selves.. Will every romantic move lead to sex?
Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by pretydiva(f): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
D woman in question is senseless. Wat ever happened 2 taking pills 2 prevent pregnancy. She did d act,n refuse 2 tk protection. There's more 2 dis story jor
Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by tedimola(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Let sleeping dogs DIE.
Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by adesammy1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
The husband may be impotent therefore giving his friend "through pass" because from the story he sent her there. Just thinking sha
Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by kpolli(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
I am a divorce lawyer, she should either contact me now so I can save her some money; rather than wait for years when the husband divorces and sues her.... Because then I go dey very expensive

And how do I know, because the truth always comes out
Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by dechandel(f): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
kpolli:
I am a divorce lawyer, she should either contact me now so I can save her some money; rather than wait for years when the husband divorces and sues her.... Because then I go dey very expensive
Hon. Man Must Survive & Co. BARRISTERS, SOLICITORS, AND NOTARY REPUBLIC cool cool grin

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by IdeeEsperanza(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
I'm coming
Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by demmy0325(m): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by Nitefury: 12:34am On Apr 29, 2015
kpolli:

EOD
Re: Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? by coolzeal(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2015
I don't understand. Why would a cheating wife have sex with another man without protection? I believe they are contraceptive ways to avoid such unwanted pregnancy even after sex, not justifying her action. You gotta tell him, tho the outcome might be horrible because such secret are deadily if he found out later by himself.

(1) (Reply)

Start Praying If Your Wife Or Fiancee Is In Italy!!! / The Insensitivity Of Some Toasters / Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.