Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo (50397 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Oildichotomy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wahala dey
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Bonapart(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
buygala:
At least they didn't kill the child or dump the child where she might die a lonely death embarassed

This is a chance for all the self righteous ones who might berate them for abandoning the mentally disabled baby to take up responsibility undecided

point is... The shoe got too painful for them to continue wearing it... so they did well to put the shoe where it may be worn by someone else, instead of throwing her in a well or killing her and dumping her in a dustbin or pit toilet

nice post....

Ur help is also welcome
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by RaeMystix: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Atleast it's alot better than taking his life.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by manny4life(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
mmsen:

A child is responsibility borne of physical interaction between a man and a woman.

There is no 'god' involved in that process.

I have no respect for the parents in this position but there are people all over the world who have done likewise and worse.

That is your belief and not his... There are MANY men and women who have the same physical interaction and nothing to show for it despite having a clean bill of health.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
I think the parents should have expressed the pain they are going through taking care of the child and openly opt for adoption or take the child to a motherless baby's home themselves. Ballotelli had similar story but today he is rich and famous.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by manny4life(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Some parents are heartless and wicked, they abandoned her because the child mentally challenged? embarassed

God will forgive them... The girl deserves someone better, not her evil parents.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by apholaryn: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
CheeNayNay:
Ndi Ofe mmanu
grow up na..ugly thing.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by firstolalekan(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
mmsen:

A child is responsibility borne of physical interaction between a man and a woman.

There is no 'god' involved in that process.

I have no respect for the parents in this position but there are people all over the world who have done likewise and worse.

Please keep educating those fools who think children are gifts from God.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by seedorfg(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
did u mention mentally derange child , abasi mbok come to the rescue abeg embarassed
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by mmsen: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
manny4life:

That is your belief and not his... There are MANY men and women who have the same physical interaction and nothing to show for it despite having a clean bill of health.

Biology is not a 'belief'.

There are biological issues that would stop some people from procreating - nothing to do with the imaginary spirit world. The human body is a complex machine, any number of physical (and mental) issues could stop procreation from taking place.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Truckpusher(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
buygala:
At least they didn't kill the child or dump the child where she might die a lonely death embarassed

This is a chance for all the self righteous ones who might berate them for abandoning the mentally disabled baby to take up responsibility undecided

point is... The shoe got too painful for them to continue wearing it... so they did well to put the shoe where it may be worn by someone else, instead of throwing her in a well or killing her and dumping her in a dustbin or pit toilet

That still won't justify abandoning your own sick biological child that is vulnerable to all sorts of abuse and manipulation.

Where is your humanity then ?

Until people learn how to understand that tomorrow might not be too rosy ,then we will learn how to always prepare for the worst and live with whatever that befalls us in the future.

There is no way I will abandon my mentally unbalanced child at the mercy of the world

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by emyibe(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
himkers:
Which tribe abeg??

the yoro's all the way. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by seedorfg(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
o ma se o, if the boy turn tinubu now them go begin cry crocodile tears, olohun ma je nbi tabi ni arun opolo lebi o
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by An2elect2(f): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
adorablepepple:
Is she a boy
I think he is a girl.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
apholaryn:
grow up na..ugly thing.
what do u knw about maturity you dis dyslexic monkey??if this news was from the SE,this thread would have been flooding with insults from ur bigot brothers nd sisters.you should be grateful that we are very civilized pple who dnt go insulting others for any slightest shortcoming.btw i tot u pple where angels that dnt commit crimes..grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by An2elect2(f): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
ifeness:

Please keep educating those fools who think children are gifts from God.

Chrildren are gifts from God!!!! Fool!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
emyibe:

the yoro's all the way. grin grin
The angels and holiest of us all in nigeria
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Aitee1: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
buygala:

Ready to sell for me today

Mind you have relocated wink
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Seun360(m): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
CheeNayNay:
Ndi Ofe mmanu

Onyi Ori.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Petradarling(f): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
QqQqIts so sad. Can't judge them though
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Truckpusher(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci:
cry

So sad. A child is a gift from God, mentally ill or not and should not be abandoned that way. I am disappointed in her parents but still, who knows what they have been through? (Financially, mentally and/or physically)

My heart goes out to the little angel and I do pray that she is well taken care of.
They had no excuse - I have a colleague that his twin brother is mentally unfit and his Dad has been managing it ever since he was a boy and now that his Dad is tired and ill - He came up with an idea on how to manage his twin brother till old age because he won't always be around like his Dad and I was shocked because the plan is working.

You won't notice that he's mentally deranged from afar until you engage him ,he talks normal but you'll still notice the difference because his drugs are always around to continuously calm him down.

People should learn how to accept responsibilities and live with it instead of taking the easy way out - What if they develop a serious illness in the future and their own kids decides to abandon them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by dazzysleek(f): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thank God I can now log in and comment finally after a long while of observations....welcome me hauz!
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by buygala(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aitee1:

Ready to sell for me today
Mind you have relocated wink
relocated to where?
smiley
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
An2elect2:

Chrildren are gifts from God!!!! Fool!!!! undecided

Which of the gods? I can create at least a child in 9 months of I want. Can God do one?

Every other person seem to be a fool in the eyes of a real fool.

Myself and your god,who can get your punk belly pregnant?
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ayomax:
your mumu no get part 2

He-diot

1 Like

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Aitee1: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
buygala:

relocated to where?

smiley

Amamiawo junction wink
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by buygala(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
That still won't justify abandoning your own sick biological child that is vulnerable to all sorts of abuse and manipulation.

Where is your humanity then ?

Until people learn how to understand that tomorrow might not be too rosy ,then we will learn how to always prepare for the worst and live with whatever that befalls us in the future.

There is no way I will abandon my mentally unbalanced child at the mercy of the world

ok

I pray God gives you a mentally unbalanced child so that you can put your money where your mouth is smiley

Stuff isn't as easy as we think when it happens to us personally embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Hopez456(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
buygala:

Since when did being 'mentally challenged' amount to being 'insane'?

In your own dictionary, is being insane synonymous with being an 'slowpoke'?

Please don't type faster than your brains embarassed
Ehya sorry Mr gala seller, if You Don't know before now that an insane being can also be referred to as mentally challenged. moreover no mention of "slowpoke" in the post.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Cherlene(f): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
Good evening

So TRISTFUL. God loves YOU unconditionally my dear.

Imaged attached below!

Cherlene

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by buygala(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aitee1:

Amamiawo junction wink
Where is that?
I said Earth.... not Mars or Pluto angry
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) / Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.