Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,454 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo (50392 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by apholaryn: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
CheeNayNay:
what do u knw about maturity you dis dyslexic monkey??if this news was from the SE,this thread would have been flooding with insults from ur bigot brothers nd sisters.you should be grateful that we are very civilized pple who dnt go insulting others for any slightest shortcoming.btw i tot u pple where angels that dnt commit crimes..grin
take it easy na ,ain't talking about no tribe here..its about u dumbas,pls grow up .. ugly thing!
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Seun360:

Onyi Ori.
lol,see mumu grin.no be by force to speak igbo o.btw its "onye ori",dnt pirate our language biko
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Toktee(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci:
cry

So sad. A child is a gift from God, mentally ill or not and should not be abandoned that way. I am disappointed in her parents but still, who knows what they have been through? (Financially, mentally and/or physically)

My heart goes out to the little angel and I do pray that she is well taken care of.
in every situation,give thanks,many people only give thanks when God grant their heart desires,this happened in my place,parents brought 19yrs old girl to the hospital with a seveare tuberclosis,immediately they enter the hospital,the poor girl to her faith,with no breath and strength,my mum took her in,treat her and finally,the tuberclosis was defeated.
Last year the girl decide to pay the a visit with her well to do husband,when she got out of the car,all of them scampered eor safety,shouting ghost! ghost!!
You can nt decide someones destiny no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by olaniyanc: 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hopez456:
Hmmm, Na wao. But this is quite strange A kid with insanity.

That it is why it is good to have a good government where there is no treasury looter. This is the responsibility of a good government in a decent society. If her parents receive better government supports, she will not be abandoned like this. Innocent child!. Shame on PDP and their transformation treasury looters agenda.
We hope Apc and Buhari will look carefully into this. We want a caring society not the survival of the fittest society.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
apholaryn:
take it easy na ,ain't talking about no tribe here..its about u dumbas,pls grow up .. ugly thing!
in your entire generation both dead,alive and yet to be born,no female was,is and ever will be half as attractive as my backside..anu mpama
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Aitee1: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
buygala:

Where is that?

I said Earth.... not Mars or Pluto angry

grin

Which village of lagos you dey sef angry angry

All these places have been listing is in VI nahnah undecided
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by BelloSanni(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
If the parent have human feeling wen they arrived home they will definately miss the child. My heart goes out to the child, she didn't make herself that way.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Aitee1: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
CheeNayNay:
in your entire generation both dead,alive and yet to be born,no female was,is and ever will be half as attractive as my backside..anu mpama

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Easy babe na just nairaland we dey oh grin
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by emyibe(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
CheeNayNay:
The angels and holiest of us all in nigeria

story! nothing good can ever come from the yoro's

1 Like

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Seun360(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
CheeNayNay:
lol,see mumu grin.no be by force to speak igbo o.btw its "onye ori",dnt pirate our language biko

Anofia.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by An2elect2(f): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
ifeness:

Which of the gods? I can create at least a child in 9 months of I want. Can God do one?

Every other person seem to be a fool in the eyes of a real fool.

You are without common sense. Nobody can restore you from this state of foolishness and self glorification but the One you are ignorant of.

Fool undecided
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Okijajuju1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
buygala:
At least they didn't kill the child or dump the child where she might die a lonely death embarassed

This is a chance for all the self righteous ones who might berate them for abandoning the mentally disabled baby to take up responsibility undecided

point is... The shoe got too painful for them to continue wearing it... so they did well to put the shoe where it may be worn by someone else, instead of throwing her in a well or killing her and dumping her in a dustbin or pit toilet

I swear this autism matter is one cross I don't pray anybody should dare carry..

Only the wealthy can afford the proper care autistic kids require..
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by tsdarkside(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
oy....
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Okijajuju1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Abeg make some of Ina cool down for those parents o!! U a no sabi wet in den don use eye see for the pikin hand.

This may just be the best move for them at this time.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Truckpusher(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
buygala:

ok

I pray God gives you a mentally unbalanced child so that you can put your money where your mouth is smiley

Stuff isn't as easy as we think when it happens to us personally embarassed
You don't need to pray for me to have one as you are already a case study for me right here. tongue

Until we as a people begin to understand that tomorrow for you might just be another life changing experience the better for your ability to absorb shock of all kind.

If you wake up one morning blind without remedy how would you feel? undecided You'll need the love of the people in your life to survive such ordeal.

You might think it's not gonna happen but the truth is a lot of things befalls mankind and if it happens and the only reaction from the very people you rely on is to abandon you - Do you even know the magnitude of that kind of betrayal? And being a child makes it more cruel my friend unless you've lost empathy for humanity.

Well ,I will simply pray that you should have a mental problem any moment from now and everyone should walk out of your life, including nairalanders grin to enable us see how you would feel?.
Just imagine yourself logging into nairaland and every avoids you like a plague grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by dammieco(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
There's nothing wrong with this girl now
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Seunade4444: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Motolank:
Hun, they should put themselves in this girls shoes...

GOD knows them o and HE will be this girls helper and Parent.

Stella Obasanjo is remembered for good today.

That's true.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Ezemust: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
buygala:
At least they didn't kill the child or dump the child where she might die a lonely death embarassed

This is a chance for all the self righteous ones who might berate them for abandoning the mentally disabled baby to take up responsibility undecided

point is... The shoe got too painful for them to continue wearing it... so they did well to put the shoe where it may be worn by someone else, instead of throwing her in a well or killing her and dumping her in a dustbin or pit toilet

are u the father?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by buygala(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aitee1:

Which village of lagos you dey sef angry angry

All these places have been listing is in VI nahnah undecided

I dey Opebi

but out of Lagos presently

did you really expect a common gala merchant to be cavorting in VI, LEKKI, ikoyi, magodo, etc?
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Aitee1: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
buygala:

I dey Opebi

but out of Lagos presently

did you really expect a common gala merchant to be cavorting in VI, LEKKI, ikoyi, magodo, etc?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by manny4life(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
mmsen:

Biology is not a 'belief'.

There a biological issues that would stop some people from procreating - nothing to do with the imaginary spirit world. The human body is a complex machine, any number of physical (and mental) issues could stop procreation from taking place.

Again, why hasn't your biology explained what your medical experts in that same theory of biology haven't explained? Mr. Biology, how about you open a different thread and theorize your biological answers on there?
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Codyt:
If the "girl"...... Thank me later
Thanks
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
An2elect2:

You are without common sense. Nobody can restore you from this state of foolishness and self glorification but the One you are ignorant of.

Fool undecided

common sense definition

"good sense and sound judgement in practical matters".

According to your miserable self,you claimed babies come from god.

Question; How is it possible in a practical way? Who stands the chance of getting you pregnant between your god and I?

I'm sure that will keep you quiet.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by buygala(m): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

so...

U can forward your online contact details to our gala care center, if you don't mind personal service embarassed
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
na wa oooo. evil dey did world sha
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by apholaryn: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
CheeNayNay:
Lmfao!Attractive? Huh..don't let anyone deceive u o,
You are so ugly that not even
CSI could solve the mystery behind your ugliness..
And keep my Fam out of it,I'm very sorry you don't have one.
Ugly thing*spits on her*
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Aitee1: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
buygala:

so...

U can forward your online contact details to our gala care center, if you don't mind personal service embarassed

This gala selling sha get ulterior motives wink

I dey fear oooh
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by buygala(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aitee1:

This gala selling sha get ulterior motives wink

I dey fear oooh

Ulterior motives?

Please explain. .. With diagrams, flow-charts and Power-Point presentations where appropriate smiley
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by adorablepepple(f): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
An2elect2:

I think he is a girl.
Lol
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
apholaryn:
Lmfao!Attractive? Huh..don't let anyone deceive u o,
You are so ugly that not even
CSI could solve the mystery behind your ugliness..
And keep my Fam out of it,I'm very sorry you don't have one.
Ugly thing*spits on her*
haha,e pain am o grin grin.

i know you were raised up by an ugly ass woman,dts why u find it hard to appreciate beauty.its really sad tho
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Seun360:

Anofia.
loool,guy its "ANUOFIA".i volunteer to teach u igbo for a week at no cost.. grin
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by IYANGBALI: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Make dem give the baby to rokiatu,she loves kids and water still full her feeding bottle grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) / Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.