Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,636 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo (50395 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by IYANGBALI: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
CheeNayNay:
loool,guy its "ANUOFIA".i volunteer to teach u igbo for a week at no cost.. grin
hmmmmmm,from teaching,another thing go enter and before we know it,we go dey hear lovey lovey story cheesy
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by apholaryn: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
CheeNayNay:

haha,e pain am o grin grin.

i know you were raised up by an ugly ass woman,dts why u find it hard to appreciate beauty.its really sad tho
Haba! E neva reach dat na, Sister..you dont have to showcase ur stupidity for us all to see..I undy u no get mama talkless of fam..so I'll pretend I didnt see dat even tho it's obvious @our dp's who get the fugly mama hia.

Truss me you're fugly(fucking ugly),
And dat ur skeletal face/frame needs some meat sef..u sick??.

biko! take care of you ehn..
and quit disturbing(quotin) me,we have no bizness togetha.ugly thing!
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Lilimax(f): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
ifeness:

Which of the gods? I can create at least a child in 9 months of I want. Can God do one?

Every other person seem to be a fool in the eyes of a real fool.

Myself and your god,who can get your punk belly pregnant?
Stale! Next...
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Etizz: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Motherless home or psychiatric home They should treat her first before taking her to d Motherless home oh.... But I pray God don't let us have dis kinda situation in our entire life.... AMEN.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Children didnt beg to be born though
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
buygala:
At least they didn't kill the child or dump the child where she might die a lonely death embarassed

This is a chance for all the self righteous ones who might berate them for abandoning the mentally disabled baby to take up responsibility undecided

point is... The shoe got too painful for them to continue wearing it... so they did well to put the shoe where it may be worn by someone else, instead of throwing her in a well or killing her and dumping her in a dustbin or pit toilet

U sound like the father of these child
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by malachee: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci:
cry

So sad. A child is a gift from God, mentally ill or not and should not be abandoned that way. I am disappointed in her parents but still, who knows what they have been through? (Financially, mentally and/or physically)

My heart goes out to the little angel and I do pray that she is well taken care of.
I hate Dat statement who knows what they have been through? Do you want me to tell u? They both enjoyed the sex and after 9 months she gave birth to this baby. No matter what. They don't have to run away she is their blood their daughter
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
apholaryn:
Haba! E neva reach dat na, Sister..you dont have to showcase ur stupidity for us all to see..I undy u no get mama talkless of fam..so I'll pretend I didnt see dat even tho it's obvious @our dp's who get the fugly mama hia.

Truss me you're fugly(fucking ugly),
And dat ur skeletal face/frame needs some meat sef..u sick??.

biko! take care of you ehn..
and quit disturbing(quotin) me,we have no bizness togetha.ugly thing!
grin,lmao.any one ever told u how identical u are with shrek,see ur huge nose.stop listening 2 all dose cheap h*es decieving u nd making u feel like ur worth sh*t when in actual sense ur more useless than a used tissue paper..
nd pls return that borrowed car back to its owner.,dts if ur not a car washer dt took a selfie with his customers car.
ode of the highest realm,swerve biko.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by An2elect2(f): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
ifeness:

common sense definition

"good sense and sound judgement in practical matters".
Good sense and sound of judgement is what you lack. Thanks for making it simple for your blind self.
ifeness:

According to your miserable self,you claimed babies come from god.
you guys are the definition of miserableness. You can't run away from it cos that's the effect of speaking against your creator.

I may not know how God did it, but i do know and even nature bears witness that sperms and ova cannot find themselves in humans just like that, operating and carrying out such complex acts without an intelligent being behind the scene of it all.
ifeness:

Question; How is it possible in a practical way? Who stands the chance of getting you pregnant between your god and I?
Once again fool, God in his infinite wisdom made man and woman for so many purposes and one of which is reproduction. He doesn't need to come down to do anything. Your are so senseless for asking such a stupid question, even a child will be ashamed.
ifeness:

I'm sure that will keep you quiet.
mcheeeeew.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Boyooosa(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
buygala:
At least they didn't kill the child or dump the child where she might die a lonely death embarassed

This is a chance for all the self righteous ones who might berate them for abandoning the mentally disabled baby to take up responsibility undecided

point is... The shoe got too painful for them to continue wearing it... so they did well to put the shoe where it may be worn by someone else, instead of throwing her in a well or killing her and dumping her in a dustbin or pit toilet
its a pity you passed comment b4 me, u leave me type-less. thanks tho for speaking my mind. Call to all these self-acclaimed Big Men and Women.... Attention: Mrs. Buhari, ur attention is needed here, at least the remaining money you said you borrowed or raised for philanthropic activities should be utilized now.
That is if all those things u did then were not politically motivated..... Kudos to Ike (Military Administrator of Oyo State then)and his wife, they adopted Iyabo that was nailed with 6' inches nail on the head and abandoned in the hospital, they took responsibility of her treatment and also adopted her. May be someone generous can do the same tin dis tym around. I do not blame the couple that much but God's judgement is beyond our reasoning, thanks again for ur comment bro!

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hmmmmmm,from teaching,another thing go enter and before we know it,we go dey hear lovey lovey story cheesy
Lol,bros haba na.i just dey render my helping hand lol
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Dzany(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Board and Care Therapy.
Center for children with special needs.
Asaba Delta state.

Call .. .08033754623
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by apholaryn: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
CheeNayNay:
grin,lmao.any one ever told u how identical u are with shrek,see ur huge nose.stop listening 2 all dose cheap h*es decieving u nd making u feel like ur worth sh*t when in actual sense ur more useless than a used tissue paper..
nd pls return that borrowed car back to its owner.,dts if ur not a car washer dt took a selfie with his customers car.
ode of the highest realm,swerve biko.
hahahahaha..I'm sorry ehn! for real..I understand ,and I feel your pain..I know your bf is a brokeass,pls stop comparing me with him.
plus you are suffering from severe malnutrition.you've got this oversized head
that seems too heavy for your neck..
That should be your fucking concern and not my car or my hoes.don't you get it? Ugliest thing
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by ideology(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
embarassed embarassed i love kids, and she's cute.

See why some people must be Billionaires

1 Like

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by sunsewa: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
chai,na wah o,taken to motherless home while parents are around and watching, innocent child that has been abandoned due what,people get mind oh,it's touching,, if u have a child that age,then just imagine such conditions on that child no matter d situations,may God forgive them.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by kmariko: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
A simple case of autism or if not nothing medication can't take care of.

An act of extreme ignorance of what mental disease is all about by the parents.

A very long way from an educated society
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nobody is ready to carry bent wood anymore. What if that child becomes normal, how will the parents feel? We know things are hard but blood is thicker than water.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by delishpot: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sad cry I hope she gets all the care she needs
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
apholaryn:
hahahahaha..I'm sorry ehn! for real..I understand ,and I feel your pain..I know your bf is a brokeass,pls stop comparing me with him.
plus you are suffering from severe malnutrition.you've got this oversized head
that seems too heavy for your neck..
That should be your fucking concern and not my car or my hoes.don't you get it? Ugliest thing
Shrek,i know ur very much still awed by my amazing facial features..please go get a surgery on ur humongous nose and send me the bill cos its so obvious NNPC pipelines will be able to pass through em.
You should Appreciate the fact that ur mom chose to punish ur dad by not aborting you, ur a lame excuse for an object much less a humanbeing or even a man.spineless cowards like u cant even stand up to ur fellow men in real life so they vent all their frustrations on ladies on social media lool.celebrate being priviledged to be insulted by me,now scram lowlife.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by apholaryn: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
CheeNayNay:
Shrek,i know ur very much still awed by my amazing facial features..please go get a surgery on ur humongous nose and send me the bill cos its so obvious NNPC pipelines will be able to pass through em.
You should Appreciate the fact that ur mom chose to punish ur dad by not aborting you, ur a lame excuse for an object much less a humanbeing or even a man.spineless cowards like u cant even stand up to ur fellow men in real life so they vent all their frustrations on ladies on social media lool.celebrate being priviledged to be insulted by me,now scram lowlife.
The resemblance is unquestionable..
ugly thing..a.k.a lady Monkey

1 Like

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by iconpsalmmy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Where is this world heading to What has a 4yrs old gurl done wrong......? Only GOD can see us through!!!
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by keniolawumi56(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
CheeNayNay:
Ndi Ofe mmanu

Devil, racist.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
An2elect2:

Good sense and sound of judgement is what you lack. Thanks for making it simple for your blind self.

you guys are the definition of miserableness. You can't run away from it cos that's the effect of speaking against your creator.

I may not know how God did it, but i do know and even nature bears witness that sperms and ova cannot find themselves in humans just like that, operating and carrying out such complex acts without an intelligent being behind the scene of it all.
Once again fool, God in his infinite wisdom made man and woman for so many purposes and one of which is reproduction. He doesn't need to come down to do anything. Your are so senseless for asking such a stupid question, even a child will be ashamed.

mcheeeeew.

Typical Nigerian girl with rubbish explanation.

Look at this indoctrinated trash calling me a fool for saying a man and human make babies. Perhaps you were made from clay and popped on the planet from the sky. You are clueless as the incumbent president of your country.

Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
An2elect2:

mcheeeeew.

Look at this indoctrinated trash calling me a fool for saying a man and human make babies. Perhaps you were made from clay and popped on the planet from the sky. You are clueless as the incumbent president of your country.

When you have kids and tell them they were created by a silly god and not biological process,you will only be producing dumb kids. Good luck slow brains.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Pillarofpillar(m): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=candycrushsoda post=33209512]Just imagine!!!! Tomorrow when they can't hv any more kids, they'll blame the innocent witches minding their business n also run from one prayer house to another for a solution. grin[quote author=candycrushsoda post=33209512]Just imagine!!!! Tomorrow when they can't hv any more kids, they'll blame the innocent witches minding their business n also run from one prayer house to another for a solution. Just flabbergasted at Innocent witches
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by ArcToyin(m): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=Doluvincent1 post=33209886]hmmmm may God restore her fully in JESUS name... [/quote
amen. You are wonderfl.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by An2elect2(f): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
ifeness:

When you have kids and tell them they were created by a silly god and not biological process,you will only be producing dumb kids. Good luck slow brains.

Trash from a fool. Common sense has eluded you.
I can only pity you.

God does not exist? you are a world class joke! Your ancestors never existed too i guess. Rubbish.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by segebase(m): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Onye ara
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=ArcToyin post=33218031][/quote] Glory to God
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
An2elect2:

I can only pity you.

God does not exist? you are a world class joke! Your ancestors never existed too i guess. Rubbish.

A fool right. I can make you my gate woman to my dogs cage.

A brainless organism who think God created the planet and numerous volcanic mountains. You are swimming in a pool of Jewish delusion bitch.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Misogynist2014(m): 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
ifeness:

A brainless organism who think God created the planet and numerous volcanic mountains. You are swimming in a pool of Jewish delusion bitch.
An2elect2:

I can only pity you.
ifeness:

Volcanic rocks were due to the flood that occurred approx. 4500 yrs ago.
Re: Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Volcanic rocks were due to the flood that occurred approx. 4500 yrs ago.

According to whom?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) / Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.