Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! (2384 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / 10 Steps On How To Friendzone A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by oppybouy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, ya'al gotta help a nigga out....there is this girl I really wanna friendzone, but the issue is she is such a dribbler, the more I try to, the more she comes strongly. I tried google, but stuffs there are not practicable, hence resorting to this.
sensible comments pls. Ese gan.
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by vizkiz: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
just tell her..."Baby, I want to friendzone you" rabbish! angry
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Cutehector(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lol anytym she calls u, say hey friend, watsup.. Make sure u use d word "friend" anytym u chatn wit her..

Thank me later grin
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by farano(f): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Tell her she's like a sister to you.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Brymo: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
tell her, u were d sister i never had.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Strongfaze(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Do not reciprocate her actions... Calls, texts, etc.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by dechandel(f): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
See them dropping words for the OP..
If na girl post this thing now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Tallesty1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
farano:
Tell her she's like a sister to you.
You wicked gan!!!.

@OP, if the girl is really into you then I think dropping her off completely would be better.

Keeping her in the friendzone or family-zone is cool but if she secretly she still wants to be with you then the friendship will cause more problems than it's worth. Abi you want a friend that may spoil your show with other girls.

Do as Farano said, tell her plainly and bluntly that you see her as a friend, that you don't love her that way.

OR.

Give her a night, have a nice chat with her at night, a heart to heart talk, the likes that families, lovers and great friends have. Enquire bout her dating life(She would definitely tell you how she's been with some jerks and all, some will even tell you that they wish you would date them)Smile and tell her to give love another chance that she needs it.

She will ask you about yours, tell her that you are done with women for now and do not want to try again till u r ready for marriage.

OR

Start doing the opposite of everything she expects from you. She will eventually get tired.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
dechandel:
See them dropping words for the OP..
If na girl post this thing now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I bet,she will have been crying by now cos d way guys go bash her ehnnn lipsrsealed
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by ireneony(f): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
tell her u dont want her and u only see her like a frnd.
shikena#
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Fulaboy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
ireneony:
tell her u dont want her and u only see her like a frnd.
shikena#
irene are you asking us to check on your ponytail or bwest @ur dp undecided
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by braindamage(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hmm...bring her to my shrine, with one cow, three pigeons and a sack of kolanut.
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by ireneony(f): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Fulaboy:
irene are you asking us to check on your ponytail or bwest @ur dp undecided
i jst change my pic recently.
wetin concern u with my chest
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
ireneony:
Warris that on your dp?? undecided undecided
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by ireneony(f): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Warris that on your dp?? undecided undecided
ask google
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
ireneony:
ask google
Change it. undecided
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by ireneony(f): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Change it. undecided
i dnt have change
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
ireneony:
i dnt have change
Stop disgracing me. Upload another picture. undecided undecided
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Change it. undecided
Why should she change it? angry grin
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Why should she change it? angry grin
She's blowing her chances with me away. angry grin
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
She's blowing her chances with me away. angry grin
She doesn't deserve you or your chances angry grin. So you don't like what you see on her dp? Natural hair and natural everything grin
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nneka123:
She doesn't deserve you or your chances angry grin. So you don't like what you see on her dp? Natural hair and natural everything grin
Lmao! Natural everything grin grin grin

I just wanted to consider her though after all her plea. You said it right. she doesn't deserve me. She deserves someone like KingTom grin grin
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lmao! Natural everything grin grin grin

I just wanted to consider her though after all her plea. You said it right. she doesn't deserve me. She deserves someone like KingTom grin grin
shocked No. she doesn't deserve that quack Doctor. undecided
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by braindamage(m): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin
. I like the 'ponytail'. She should leave it that way grin grin
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nneka123:
shocked No. she doesn't deserve that quack Doctor. undecided
grin grin grin cheesy grin

Who does she deserve then?? Unibenstudent? ? grin grin
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
braindamage:
. I like the 'ponytail'. She should leave it that way grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Fulaboy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
ireneony:
lol I saw your sig you said we should check ur dp now and behold I end up feeding my eyes cool
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin cheesy grin

Who does she deserve then?? Unibenstudent? ? grin grin
Affirmatively speaking, i think so grin cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Friendzone A Girl Please! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
...And the derailers never fail to register their presence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. / How Ex-oau Student Transformed From Man To Woman (photos) / Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.