Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander (2400 Views)

Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by torla123: 6:24am On Aug 12, 2015
Fellow nairalanders pls advice me, there is this girl that am currently having issue with. Have been dating her for like 2 years ago, and we dont used to have sex. But like 2 month ago she started doing normal, we do do it but with protection.
On 29th of last month, i wanted to do it as usual but she refused and i tried to relieved my self by forcing my d*ck into her(I didn't penetrate),when it's time to release i quickly commot my thing, thought have done it smartly but she said she felt the semen which means have released before actually withdrawing.
Though I claimed i didn't release on her bt she insisted and i didn't take it personal because i didn't penetrate her.
She started her last period on 11th last month and as I'm typing, she's yet to see her period.
Pls can mere release on the vulva leads to pregnancy? And pls how can i go with it and what are the procedures to follow in order to get rid of this mess. (Serious minded people only)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by priscaoge(f): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2015
[size=14pt]Marry her and don't argue with me angry angry angry angry angry

When next a woman says NO to sex, respect her and take Ur third leg inside. Don't force her because u actually raped that girl. NO means NO. Now u have succeeded in putting her in a family way, Marry her.
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 12, 2015
It's pathetically despicable that metarmorphosized morongenoric nincompoop with a refurbished brain like you who ought to live in opulence in Yabaleft is roaming freely in town.
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 6:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Sharp shooter

Be expecting triplets

You've done a great job

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by torla123: 6:30am On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:
Marry her!
Marriage is not a problem, i dont want untimely child. pls help me out.
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by priscaoge(f): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2015
torla123:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Help u? When u were "Forcing Ur thing" in her did u seek for help? shocked shocked shocked shocked U already said marriage is not a problem, why panic? Marry that girl angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by priscaoge(f): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:

No need of booking a space in this type of thread cos it won't see FP tongue
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by torla123: 6:34am On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Help u? When u were "Forcing Ur thing" in her did u seek for help? shocked shocked shocked shocked U already said marriage is not a problem, why panic? Marry that girl angry angry angry angry angry
I mean not yet time, I'm still a student.
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by bewla(m): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2015
Ready ko to lo redi
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by B3sty(m): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2015
You never see anything,Fear of Buying Pampers as a Student is the Beginning of Using a Condom on your third leg. Congrats in Advance,make sure one of the Triplets is my Namesake!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:

No need of booking a space in this type of thread cos it won't see FP tongue
Good morning to youcheesy
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by priscaoge(f): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2015
torla123:

I mean not yet time, I'm still a student.

Students also marry. U want to get rid of Ur first blood n u call it a mess? Pay her bride price n continue your studies.

If u don't know how to apply C.o.i.t.u.s I.n.t.e.r.r.u.p.t.u.s pls play with a [size=18pt]CONDOM[/size]
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 12, 2015
torla123:

E ma gboro lenu Wereundecided
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Opiosko: 6:39am On Aug 12, 2015
torla123:
Fellow nairalanders pls advice me, there is this girl that am currently having issue with. Have been dating her for like 2 years ago, and we dont used to have sex. But like 2 month ago she started doing normal, we do do it but with protection.
On 29th of last month, i wanted to do it as usual but she refused and i tried to relieved my self by forcing my d*ck into her(I didn't penetrate),when it's time to release i quickly commot my thing, thought have done it smartly but she said she felt the semen which means have released before actually withdrawing.
Though I claimed i didn't release on her bt she insisted and i didn't take it personal because i didn't penetrate her.
She started her last period on 11th last month and as I'm typing, she's yet to see her period.
Pls can mere release on the vulva leads to pregnancy? And pls how can i go with it and what are the procedures to follow in order to get rid of this mess. (Serious minded people only)
U ar a rapist and ought to be in jail already.
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 6:41am On Aug 12, 2015
You can start stockpiling pampers

I will offer you discount if you buy bulk

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by priscaoge(f): 6:41am On Aug 12, 2015
Opiosko:
U ar a rapist and ought to be in jail already.

Seconded cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....The dude is even proud to say he "Forced his thing" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by priscaoge(f): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Good morning to youcheesy

Good morning Dear cool smiley
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:

Good morning Dear cool smiley
You up early this morning,how was your night?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by priscaoge(f): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You up early this morning,how was your night?

Yea got to go to work, was fine n hope urs was awesome! Do have a blessed day!
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Mynd44: 6:56am On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt]Marry her and don't argue with me angry angry angry angry angry

When next a woman says NO to sex, respect her and take Ur third leg inside. Don't force her because u actually raped that girl. NO means NO. Now u have succeeded in putting her in a family way, Marry her.
[/size]
1. So you want the girl in question to marry a rapist? Just imagine what happens when married, he asks for her salary, she says no, he slaps her, beats her up then collects her ATM card and goes to withdraw it
2. Just cos he got a girl pregnant does not mean he has to marry her.

3. Stop giving these unpractical advices. It never really helps anyone

Now OP, How are you sure she is even pregnant, she might just be late and there are cases where a woman skips a cycle(it is not so rare) get your mind and peace and advice her to go do a pregnancy test. That's if she does not decide to report you ro the police and press rape charges and guess what? They can use this thread as evidence against you

Oshey Bobby Schmurdar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:

Yea got to go to work, was fine n hope urs was awesome! Do have a blessed day!
See you at night.....have a blessed day

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Babe2sure(f): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2015
You are her "soon baby daddy". Start preparing for the arrival of the baby(s).tongue
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Cutehector(m): 7:00am On Aug 12, 2015
Simple thing, dnt put ur thing in her, op will not hear..... U want to do, and it was sweetin u... Lol I pray she gets pregnant! Next time wen konji hook u, u go tie ur prick with marine rope
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by SkinnyDude(m): 7:01am On Aug 12, 2015
torla123:

cc
GbagaunHunter
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by priscaoge(f): 7:02am On Aug 12, 2015
Mynd44:

1. So you want the girl in question to marry a rapist? Just imagine what happens when married, he asks for her salary, she says no, he slaps her, beats her up then collects her ATM card and goes to withdraw it
2. Just cos he got a girl pregnant does not mean he has to marry her.

3. Stop giving these unpractical advices. It never really helps anyone

Now OP, How are you sure she is even pregnant, she might just be late and there are cases where a woman skips a cycle(it is not so rare) get your mind and peace and advice her to go do a pregnancy test. That's if she does not decide to report you ro the police and press rape charges and guess what? They can use this thread as evidence against you

Oshey Bobby Schmurdar

There is nothing like giving him unpractical advise. What will u do if the girl is Ur Sis, friend, relation or something? So they should abort the baby if the girl is actually pregnant? What if the girl want to keep d baby and insist they get married?

If he is man enough to get a girl pregnant, he should be man enough to take up his responsibilities instead of seeking help to "get rid of it", and that's my point. She may or may not be pregnant because our circles changes, so if she is, op should take his responsibilities.
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Kingsasian(m): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:

hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 12, 2015
Errrm dude the did is done ehn, are you both matured to marry? if yes, just do small introduction with her family, and let her be your wife. i would not suggest you guys terminate that pregnancy ooo let the innocent baby live o.
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by saintgp(m): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
It's pathetically despicable that metarmorphosized morongenoric nincompoop with a refurbished brain like you who ought to live in opulence in Yabaleft is roaming freely in town.
hw does dis address d issue on ground.for ur mind ur communicating bt to b candid ur nt 4indeed no knowledge was pass across by ur wel tot out gramma
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by bluewles33: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2015
If u are nt yet ready for dis, i will advise u to terminate it quickly without wasting ur time, it might prove stubborn later.
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2015
saintgp:

hw does dis address d issue on ground.for ur mind ur communicating bt to b candid ur nt 4indeed no knowledge was pass across by ur wel tot out gramma
That will be because of your reading disorder.
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Mynd44: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:

There is nothing like giving him unpractical advise. What will u do if the girl is Ur Sis, friend, relation or something? So they should abort the baby if the girl is actually pregnant? What if the girl want to keep d baby and insist they get married?
1. I have not mentioned abortion have I? If the girl is someone close to me, I will be more worried that the guy raped her than asking her to condemn herself to a married where the man will likely force her to do things she does not want to do

2. If the girl wants to keep the baby. Again what baby? How are you even sure she is pregnant and not late?

3. No one can "insist that they get married babe. You cant force someone to marry you because you are pregnant.
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by torla123: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2015
elijah2u:
Errrm dude the did is done ehn, are you both matured to marry? if yes, just do small introduction with her family, and let her be your wife. i would not suggest you guys terminate that pregnancy ooo let the innocent baby live o.
No sir, I'm in my second year, she's still seeking admission.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. / These Are The Best 12 SEX Positions Women Seriously Cant Get Enough Of [CHECK / I Was Beaten Mercilessly This Evening Because Of A Fellow Wicked Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.