Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building (69256 Views)

Estimated Cost Of Building This House (photo) / Estimated Cost Of Building A Two Storey Building / What Is The Estimated Cost For Decking Of L58ft X W38ft Building In Sango-ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by desse: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2009
The 1st design you presented seems a web page outlook. What about the interior structure? Pls help!

Hello mr larry point of correction my design is not a web page . I,e is a three dimensional drawing of four bedroom bungalow . If you are interested in the interior plan spaces let me know i will send it to your box. Despite the fact we are communicating on line does not mean i throw of my proffessional ethics off if you are in lagos nigeria and we meet one on one if i present a 3 dimensional drawing for you on my laptop i would give you the hard copy for free . Am an architect and this what i do for a living to keep myself and family so am into business not just sending people my job as if am ideal. I hope you have your area of specialization and you do source for serious client.

I believe you know that every body is not a scammist. i have meet someone on this forum from switzerland he is presentely in nigeria i just finished his house design if you need to meet him i link up so am real .
thanks.
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by desse: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2009
@Desse, before we go into "PRIVATE TALK "as you requested.
Why don't you explain some of that your first design HERE,
At least more people get to see it and also improve my Confidence-Level!

Home many Bedroom we have in that yr first Design?
What do you say is rough estimation ?

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

florica that first design is four bedroom bungalow It consist of ante room, main lounge ,dining,kitchen ,store and four bedroom with toilet each. each bedroom carries a bath top ,w.c and wash hand basin. You can build that house to a prime finish taste with 8million excluding contractors fees . i.e the finishes with pop ceiling board, marble kitchen tops, marbles tiles in lounge, dining and ante room. Vitrified floors tiles in bedrooms stores and kitchen . vitrified floor tiles in closet . If you desire for a front steel security door it be can be installed . while other doors are to be fixed as akala well polished laquer architraves all round . As for the lighting fitting wall bracket finishes in all bedroom with bed switches. While american lion chandelliers could be used at , dining and main lounge . The toilets and store will be fixed with ceiling rose fittings. if you are not satisfied with this please you can give me a call lets talk more or when you are in nigeria let fixed an appoint . cheers 2348033506527,2348073711489
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by FLORIDACAR: 12:03am On Feb 17, 2009
@Desse, Do you have an office?
If yes, Please post your office add.
A rep. may stop by!
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by desse: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ fLORIDACAR .

My office is at block d suite 9 and 10 abiola model plaza ogba rd ikeja, lagos state.
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by desse: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ FLORIDACAR . Ask of architect osagie not desse .
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by FLORIDACAR: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2009
@ Desse, See you soonest!
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by megapro(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2009

4 Bedroom bungalow 9M

4 flats 15M

5 bedroom villa 13.5 M

6 bedroom duplex 14M

megaplanarchitects@yahoo.com

Germany, 00491758731095
Nigeria, 002347056966313

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by battleaxe: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2009
@megapro

I really love your designs. Can I have an idea of how much you charge? Also, do you supervise building construction projects for individuals and what would the fees be for such?

I'm particualrly interested in the last design - the 6 bedroom duplex. Does it have a sitting room upstairs, what are the average sizes of the rooms? I ask these becos' the house looks small from the picture. What is the floor plan area?

Thanks.
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by larryokun: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2009
These are very great designs. Are these desse's designs or another designer's work? Besides, do the prices quoted include builder/archetect's cash and carry expenses?
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by siparaporo: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2009
Who is this archetect?
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by siparaporo: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who is this archetect?
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by megapro(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2009
those are rough estimates of the buildings.
I have 1000 other designs.

Megapro
Abuja/Berlin
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by Outstrip(f): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2009
I like the first one. How many bedrooms and bathrooms. What is the square footage of the buildiing. Can it be built with an attached 2 car garage? I am assumng the 10 mill does not include the cost of the land
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by wahabdee: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2009
What is the area of the building?and the type of design i.e duplex or the type of desired flat? that will determine the qoutations, because this type of situation one need to be very careful for you not to spend money rubbishly.
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by insight04: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2009
What is the cost of the architectural building design ?
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by sundayng(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2009
Please let me know when are you coming because i have some properties which are already developed which i think will be preferred by you

for more information mail to Sundaynigeria@gmail.com
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by larryokun: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2009
Please let me know when are you coming because i have some properties which are already developed which i think will be preferred by you

for more information mail to Sundaynigeria@gmail.com

This member should direct his question spcifically to the member who wants certain services to be rendered to him or her.
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by larryokun: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2009
Direct you question
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by siparaporo: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2009
Have You got your question answered?
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by larryokun: 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2009
keep the heat on
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by Angolobabe(f): 11:15am On Feb 27, 2009
i like the last design ,who is this archetect and where are u based ? and can it be reduced to 4 bedrooms instead of 6 bedrooms?
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by larryokun: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2009
I only started the thread. If you follow the thread from page 1, you would be able to contact the architect
DESSE can deliver similar work for you email: hopemanflee@yahoo.com
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by larryokun: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2009
More contributions pls
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by larryokun: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2009
come on
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by wolexbrain: 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2009
hmmmmnnnnnnn. na wow
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by larryokun: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2009
Is this topic dead? More say on this topic pls
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by segun12: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2009
i ve a duplex of 5bedroom flat.
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by larryokun: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2009
what is your price? insert pictures pls!
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by babsgun: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2009
@magapro
can the 4 flats design be built on 876sqm2 of land and how realistic is the cost. tanx
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by siparaporo: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2009
it would perfectly
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by siparaporo: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2009
any interest?
Re: Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building by babsgun: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2009
with regards to the 4 flats, how much will it cost, if it built on a raft foundation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rich People In Nigeria In Year 2000 vrs 2024 / Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.