Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. (2080 Views)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / Is This Punishment Right For A Cheating Wife/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by prosper00(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmm....jez want to know
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2015
It's okay at the early stages,but when it reaches the late stages, the husband should show a bit of decisiveness.

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by prosper00(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:
It's okay at the early stages,but when it reaches the mid stages, the husband should just chill.
missclasssy:
It's okay at the early stages,but when it reaches the mid stages, the husband should just chill.

Ok dearie....#lyk how many months shud he stop...
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Eyepencil: 7:08am On Apr 29, 2015
This section is officially dead.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2015
Nothing bad with dah, it will even help the woman in stretching the pvssy before child birth.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by prosper00(m): 7:11am On Apr 29, 2015
Eyepencil:

Why!
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by galadima77(m): 7:22am On Apr 29, 2015
it makes so much sense that it can become human sef
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2015
prosper00:

Ok dearie....#lyk how many months shud he stop...

Actually there is nothing harmful in having sex during pregnancy except your doctor says otherwise

It's just that most women might feel uncomfortable having sex at the late stages of their pregnancy hence my earlier comment.
But the decision lies on the wife.

Some women tend to enjoy sex and achieve higher orgasm during pregnancy while some don't even have a high libido, so like I said it all depends on the woman.

All the husband needs to do is make sure the bump isn't in the way during _intercourse and he doesn't put to much weight on her tummy.

There is no stipulated time when a pregnant woman should stop having sex, so far as her water hasn't broken.

If the pregnant wife is ok with it, then the husband is good to go.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Yes. Until the 7th or 8th month.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by prosper00(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Actually there is nothing harmful in having sex during pregnancy except your doctor says otherwise
It's just that most women might feel uncomfortable having sex at the late stages of their pregnancy hence my earlier comment.
But the decision lies on the wife.
Some women tend to enjoy sex and achieve higher orgasm during pregnancy while some don't even have a high libido, so like I said it all depends on the woman.
All the husband needs to do is make sure the bump isn't in the way during _intercourse and he doesn't put to much weight on her tummy.
There is no stipulated time when a pregnant woman should stop having sex, so far as her water hasn't broken.
If the pregnant wife is ok with it, then the husband is good to go.

U really a sex doctor...lol...I love ur explanation...
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by justmag(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2015
There is no denying ladies will crave it more
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2015
prosper00:

U really a sex doctor...lol...I love ur explanation...

Sex doctor is a funny phrase, and no I am not grin
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Ojochegbe1(m): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2015
if d woman is not having any complications, then there is no limit except 2wks to child birth, enjoy all d way grin

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2015
Eyepencil:
...But you never stop visiting it. Are you necrophilic?
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Eyepencil: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
No, maybe is your father...ediot!
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Eyepencil:
why father
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

This got me laughing grin grin grin
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2015
tosyne2much go jez dey enter thread dey hiss comot. . .
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2015
Eyepencil:

He just asked you a question. Why the insult?
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by tosyne2much(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2015
Orijin101:
tosyne2much go jez dey enter thread dey hiss comot. . .
Baba no be so ooooo cheesy

As I no get anything to comment, I just gat view commot cool
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Eyepencil: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Do you know the meaning of that word?
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Eyepencil:

People like you are the reason why abortion should be legalized.

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Eyepencil: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
People like you are the reason why abortion should be legalized.
Tell that to your dead mother. Fool!
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by rittyben(f): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Yea, even till the 9th month. Depends on the woman though
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Eyepencil:
Tell that to your dead mother. Fool!

You know, cerebral palsy can be managed. Don't get angry at the world. In the afterlife, people like you with brain damage would find succour. Just believe, Eyepencil.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Relax and watch as I'll make the delusional simpleton tapout.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Eyepencil: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You know, cerebral palsy can be managed. Don't get angry at the world. In the afterlife, people like you with brain damage would find succour. Just believe, Eyepencil.

Exactly the same way your hopless father will find succour over the death of your slutty mother.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by agarawu23(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2015
enjoy the sex if your wife is comfortable with it

The guy shld pump easily make your d!ck know go dey push the baby head. and the baby will be like "this man self"undecided abeg dey look my head o grin

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2015
Eyepencil:
Do you know the meaning of that word?

Yes I do.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Eyepencil: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Yes I do.
Good!
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2015
Eyepencil:
Exactly the same way your hopless [/b]father will find succour over the death of your slutty mother.

Coming from a dude (transgender?) who was conceived when sex was traded for A PACK OF EYE PENCILS, this is ironic.
Your retorts are lame, your words, true to type, further lends credence to my earlier assertion that you've got cerebral palsy. If unintelligence was illegal you'd already be serving a life sentence.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Eyepencil: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Coming from a dude (transgender?) who was conceived when sex was traded for A PACK OF EYE PENCILS, this is ironic.
Your retorts are lame, your words, true to type, further lends credence to my earlier assertion that you've got cerebral palsy. If unintelligence was illegal you'd already be serving a life sentence.

Lol... Useless rants coming from a mentally deranged fool. Blame your slutty mother for your predicament... I gat no time for ediots. Bye cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defence For False Pregnancy By Ladies. / Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find(pics) / Funny Picture; After The Death Of Goliath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.