Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. (2085 Views)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / Is This Punishment Right For A Cheating Wife/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2015
Eyepencil:
Lol... Useless rants coming from a mentally deranged fool. Blame your slutty mother for your predicament... I gat no time for ediots. Bye cool

Nitwit, stop trying to impress yourself with your silly repetition of words. Is your vocabulary stock that depleted? You just fell in line - all nincompoops tap out to me when put beneath the spotlight of my scathing typo-eloquence. So predictable. cheesy
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
...But you never stop visiting it. Are you necrophilic?
Oops,, dat sounds harsh. .
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Coming from a dude (transgender?) who was conceived when sex was traded for A PACK OF EYE PENCILS, this is ironic.
Your retorts are lame, your words, true to type, further lends credence to my earlier assertion that you've got cerebral palsy. If unintelligence was illegal you'd already be serving a life sentence.

I swear, I'm disappointed! I'ont expect you to exchange words with some folks over here. . .
Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2015
Orijin101:

I swear, I'm disappointed! I'ont expect you to exchange words with some folks over here. . .

I presumed he was intelligent but he proved to me I presumed wrongly . My bad. Never again.wink

Re: Does It Make Sense To Have Sex With Ur Wife/gf During Pregnancy.. by prosper00(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2015
Now u av deraild d topic.....#sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" / 10 Things To Know Before Marriage For Every Intending Couple.. / What Keeps A Man? Love, Sex Or Brain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.