Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? (80607 Views)

Peter Obi : Why Yoruba States And People Are Poor And Igbo States Might Fail / Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / An Analysis/predictions Of The Presidential Elections In South East (igbo)states (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2015
Caseless:
Blame it on elechi and theodore orji.
I must agree with you.... I fear Elechi's tenure was living in paradise compared to the in-coming Dave Umahi.. His deputy

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Ojiofor: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2015
People are stuck with Anambra na Imo most people have refuse to accept the fact new states have been created out of the two parent states.many still regard ndi Abia as Imo people,the same thing enugu vs Anambra.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by ozoigbondu: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2015
Cmanforall:

Last I checked, they occupy the seat of Secretary to the FG. And they've produced a Senate president too. º°˚˚˚°º‎​ .... Seems I'm forgetting they've also produced Minister for Education on several occasions(Egwu, Aja-nwachukwu). Also produced Minister for health...

If these people can't paint a good image for the Ebonyi people, then its inherent in them.

Calling an Ebonyi man an 'Abakiliki' man has caused many quarrels and fights. Wonder why they dislike their place of origin.
As i said the problem with Ebonyi is terrible leaders very low IGR thanks to lazy leaders and low federal allocation though they don't owe civil servants.

Ebonyi has the potential to be great Dave Umahi is a progressive

5 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by dunkem21(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
The rest of the ibos in Abia state hate the Ngwa people because they eat Human flesh, WHY?

The rest of the ibos in Imo state hate the Mbaise people because they have the highest number of witches in the whole world, WHY?

Come, carry yourself comot for this thread.

Who told you that Ngwa people are hated? ..or Mbaise? ..or where do we have the highest witchcraft?

Igbos are playing opposition to their elected ones and brothers to put them on check and I think you have been told that we having a brotherly meeting .. I also think its high time you guys talk to yourselves..

@Topic: ..Let me see if "IKPEAZU" will not be "ONYEISI" "ONYEMBU" and make Aba a business hub ..the headlines will read "A nairalander slaps Abia Gov.(Viewers discretion)".

11 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by NCOIM(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
I PITY you

Pity yourself angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2015
NnamdiN:
That chick in this thread should move to romance or sexuality section if she doesn't have any reasonable thing to type.
You have no concern here and u must not coment

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by ozoigbondu: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2015
dunkem21:

Come, carry yourself comot for this thread.

Who told you that Ngwa people are hated? ..or Mbaise? ..or where do we have the highest witchcraft?

Igbos are playing opposition to their elected ones and brothers to put them on check and I think you have been told that we having a brotherly meeting .. I also think its high time you guys talk to yourselves..

@Topic: ..Let me see if "IKPEAZU" will not be "ONYEISI" "ONYEMBU" and make Aba a business hub ..the headlines will read "A nairalander slaps Abia Gov.(Viewers discretion)".

Don't mimd the fool she/he just registered recently

When you are dashing the slap call me smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by IGBOSON1: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:

l think is because their governors are deadwoods.Ebonyi is governed by 81 years old Elechi and Abia by the worst governor known to man theif orji.The lazy governors has made their state backward.

Abia though dragged back is still popular thanks to Aba but as for Ebonyi sometimes i forget it is an igbo state

^^^They've both let the team down if i'm to be honest! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Vicotex(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2015
The OP ain't from EBONYI or an IGBO.
I'm from Afikpo south/Owutu Edda, and i don't see any hatred toward us.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by NnamdiN: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
u mentioned Anambra in your useless rants. That's like mentioning me undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by dunkem21(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:

It is you that have no concern here.

You no be Igbo ..abi make we speak am?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
As i said the problem with Ebonyi is terrible leaders very low IGR thanks to lazy leaders and low federal allocation though they don't owe civil servants.

Ebonyi has the potential to be great Dave Umahi is a progressive
Our people here call him "DEVIL UMAHI" "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE SPENT TO RIG D ELECTION?? MAYBE WOULD BE ABLE TO CLEAR HIS DEBT WITHIN HIS FIRST TENURE.. A HEAETLESS OKPOSHI MAN!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
OZOIGBONDU, which part igbo are you from.. I Am NWA_ABAKALIKI... Of course ANAMBRA people and others call us" ndi Wawa "
you are not igbo..you claim to be Nwa abakalliki,and anambra people call u ndi Wawa?Monkey go and do ur research well lollz..

5 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by NCOIM(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2015
What are the Mods doing to my comments?

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2015
dunkem21:

It is you that have no concern here.
You no be Igbo ..abi make we speak am?
ngwanu ka ayi gaba... grin
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by NnamdiN: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2015
IGBOSON1:

not the fault of the people but their leaders. Akwa ibom used to be like that, if anyone called you "onye mmono"(igbo name for akwa ibom ppl)it's like calling you mumu, fast forward to Post Akpabio era, you just can't ridicule them anyhow coz they're far far better now.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by ozoigbondu: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
Our people here call him "DEVIL UMAHI" "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE SPENT TO RIG D ELECTION?? MAYBE WOULD BE ABLE TO CLEAR HIS DEBT WITHIN HIS FIRST TENURE.. A HEAETLESS OKPOSHI MAN!!!!!!

Nwannem okwu gi na efe efe.O nweghi ebe ikwu.l bu ghi nwa isi ala wee puta

3 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2015
M3Guy:
you are not igbo..you claim to be Nwa abakalliki,and anambra people call u ndi Wawa?Monkey go and do ur research well lollz..
I am not a monkey nwanne, when last did u visit igbo land?? Kee ebe ibi first...

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by winniz: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]Er0ticAngela:
The rest of the ibos in Abia state hate the Ngwa people because they eat Human flesh, WHY?

The rest of the ibos in Imo state hate the Mbaise people because they have the highest number of witches in the whole world, WHY?[s][/s]

There was never any part of Igboland such abominable act was ever practiced but Cannibalism is Practiced by your Oba's in Yorubaland till date so just take your stupidd story elsewhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by dunkem21(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
ngwanu ka ayi gaba... grin
Olee ihe mere iji eme ka onye iberibe na enyeghi mmiri ara nke oma

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by ozoigbondu: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2015
IGBOSON1:

The problem with them is leadership.Anambra was like that during the tenure of mbadinuju

11 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Nwannem okwu gi na efe efe.O nweghi ebe ikwu.l bu ghi nwa isi ala wee puta
u talk our gov elect, that he might be that messiah... Munwa CHO ikowatara gi na d man adirokwa that good ooooooo.. He is a heart less politician ooooooo ...

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by ozoigbondu: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
u talk our gov elect, that he might be that messiah... Munwa CHO ikowatara gi na d man adirokwa that good ooooooo.. He is a heart less politician ooooooo ...

Have hope who knows he might be the messiah
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2015
dunkem21:

biko gbagharam nwanne
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by dunkem21(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2015
dunkem21:

Daniel058, Google translator no fit translate this one abi ..error grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Have hope who knows he might be the messiah
hmmmm we pray ooooooo
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by dunkem21(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
biko gbagharam nwanne

Nwanne di na mba!

Biri ka m biri ..elu uwa sara mbara ..elu uwa ga abata anyi ma anyi jiri ofu obi ..azola uwa azo ..

..Onye biri ibe ya biri ka uwa diri anti mma.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Er0ticAngela(f): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

There was never any part of Igboland such abominable act was ever practiced but Cannibalism is Practiced by your Oba's in Yorubaland till date so just take your stupidd story elsewhere.
Osu ibo

you cannot run away from your shadow. The Ngwa people in Abia state are human flesh eating cannibals, you know that the whole world knows that.

And btw, where in my previous comment did i allude to the fact that i am Yoruba?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Vicotex(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2015
She dey busy use google translator dey form staunch

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by ozoigbondu: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2015
dunkem21:

Daniel058, Google translator no fit translate this one abi ..error grin

Google translator fvcked this one up

6 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2015
Vicotex:
The OP ain't from EBONYI or an IGBO.

I'm from Afikpo south/Owutu Edda, and i don't see any hatred toward us.

nwa ehugbo, kedu mgbe ibatara Ebonyi last?? If you don hustle for street, u for know..

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by socialmediaman: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
I don't understand the bolded bro

With the political and business revolutions going on in the 3 states mentioned, they are creating a name and influence for the IGBO community in general. I guess you may have forgotten that there are states called Gombe, Jigawa etc, Kano and Kaduna quickly come to mind when you think about states to visit in the north, if you're from the south east

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 / Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.