Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

See 10 Things 9ja Girls Need You To Be Other Than A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See 10 Things 9ja Girls Need You To Be Other Than A Boyfriend (774 Views)

9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Big/fat Girls Need Love Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 10 Things 9ja Girls Need You To Be Other Than A Boyfriend by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2015
You know there are times when you wonder to yourself if really you have a girlfriend or you have girl who is something like your friend? (A very annoying friend) Cos even your friends treat you better than she does… Yeah, I was in one of those relationship and DAMN! was it frustrating.
It was beautiful at first when it all started. You know where both parties really try to impress the other and one party going out to make things right just to keep the flow going in the relationship. When she calls to tell you “Don’t ever stop saying the words I LOVE U to me cos I like hearing them from your lips.” And when he called just to check up on her to know if she’s had her meal and to know if she was thinking about him… yada yada yada.” How sweet were those days when you didn’t have to worry about him cheating cos you know she’s got his heart under lock and keys and he not worrying about her jumping into bed with another guy due to an heartbreak inflicted by you and having yourself to blame for ever getting mad at her in the first place. All these were to die for until the guy realizes she is an unINSPIRING BORE once she got comfortable in the relationship.
Many ladies wonder why guys cheat. Well, here are the capital reasons why most guys cheat on their girlfriends. They don’t want someone who sees them as the following:
1. Her Daddy: Imagine you filling the shoes of her father when you’re not even married to her yet? Pay her house rent, Pay her school fees etc
2. Her ATM: I laugh when some girls say “My ex-boyfriend placed me on monthly allowance and so you should too” and my response is “Then why are you his ex? And Sorry, I’m not your ex”
3. Her Therapist (Shrink): She expects you to understand her mood swings without prior notice and post explanations. And the amazing part of it is that you must proffer a solution.
4. Her Mechanic: This is self explanatory. Anything spoils, you should be able to fix it even if it’s not your expertise.
5. Her Punching Bag: This one really ticks me off. Transferred aggression and anger which you have no idea how it came about and you are the one paying the price. It is one thing to ask to be comforted and it is another to make a guy feel like emotionless through her inconsiderate acts.
6. Her Emotional Thrash bin: You’d be lucky if she’s below 25 years because if she’s not, even action you take is highly susecptible to scrutiny because soon she sees you in the light of her ex who dumped her for another.
7. Her Shopping Brochure (Asking for my opinion is different): It is not a bad thing to make enquiries on your own and then ask assistance when going to buy. But No, most ladies would ask you the Price, Make/Model, Similar products etc like you are a retailer in the field of whatever she wants to get.
8. A supernatural Being that can read minds (Telepathy): Yes, she’s angry or pissed that’s understandable but what’s getting her pissed is something she needs you to sort out on your own without any clues or hints…smh
9. Her busboy (He’s always available for her even at his own fixed hours): I have a friend who makes fun of this because he says it always starts with “Baby, can you…?”. Even when your time is fixed, she’ll still want to boss her will into your schedules with a touch of cuteness.
10. Her love-vendor: When I say love-vendor, I mean pimping her wardrobe, her shoe rack, her friends, family and tag along(s) and if you are that gullible even waka pass too.

I would love to go on endlessly into the double digits and continue listing but it would seem I have it in for the ladies but I don’t. (Really, I don’t) With all that is listed above, how the hell do you expect the guy to then play his natural role as your boyfriend?

Take time out to visit my blog to see more gist n guys feel free to add urs. Check my pm for blog address.

1 Like

Re: See 10 Things 9ja Girls Need You To Be Other Than A Boyfriend by falconey(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2015
na government work? cool
Re: See 10 Things 9ja Girls Need You To Be Other Than A Boyfriend by DanceVille: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2015
Thanks very Much bro...Next please
Re: See 10 Things 9ja Girls Need You To Be Other Than A Boyfriend by slimola(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Emotional thrash thread

(1) (Reply)

. / 18 Kinds Of Friends You Don't Need In Your Life.. / A Very Important Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.