Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] (60652 Views)

Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) / Another Missing Person. Please Help A Worried Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by McEwen(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
I haven't..would share with my colleague.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by kingthreat(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Death Penalty for Kidnappers. Let the law be enacted. No mercy for the fools
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by bid4rich(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is one of out of many problem Buhari has to face immediately he is sworn in. #babanowthatyouarethere# deal with this issue fast
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by maduabuchi15(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Its just so sad, how this little poor gurl was taken away from her family.... just so sad
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Rilwayne001: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Everyday kidnapping is becoming something else in this country
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Goldenheart(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
prettyrosiemua:
Misfortune shall befall those kidnappers until they return this little girl to her parents. I can only but imagine the pain they must be going through right now.

Yeah, right!
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by symbianDON(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
the level of insecurity in this country is alarming. I pray the poor, innocent child is found alive.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by classicuju: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
May the good Lord bring you back home safely. Beautiful girl

1 Like

Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by logica(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
...now this is a crime I will support public execution by firing squad.

2 Likes

Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
soon those who abducted her wl demand for money,smh for those jobless kidnappers!!
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Nicepoker(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Why can't people engage themselves in honest ventures.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by bishop4life(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
It got to a stage when kidnapping reached its peak here in anambra until mr. peter put a shoot at sight penalty for the offence. this is really bad
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Revolva(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
I no follow na 25 urs in jail....omo make her papa go pay..e no concern me
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Chibokgame: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
This message and notice lacks details and direction.

How old is she
Who will find the child,
Which state or LGA does she resides,
Where was last seen,
What is her name in case there is a resemblance
What cloth did she wear last,
Was she kidnapped in school, home or church.

Please give us details,
The girl might be sitting or wandering beside a Nairalander right now.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by nwaanambra1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
a law should be promulgated for any one found guilty of armed robbery, kidnapping, drug pushing and embezzlement of government funds should die by firing squad if found guilty! angry angry
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by winodey(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
How to Root and Change Imei of Infinix HotNote X551 To Browse for free
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by ekenetheorg(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
God save our nation from kidnappers
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is really bad, I pray that little child is okay wherever she is, and may God never let
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by bigtt76(f): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
Eyes don de red o! Boys counting losses kidnapping now undecided
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is really bad, I pray that little child is okay wherever she is, and may God never let those that kidnapped her to go unpunished, I pray she is reunited with her family soon.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Eleganza33:
God,u r watching. Nawa o
??...didn't get ur point here
Make him come down from heaven??
That's d cycle of life ....the definition of life has good and bad....
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by misreal(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
rip to the gal.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Godmother:
This kidnapping thing is getting out of hand.
A law should be passed for a stiff penalty for offenders. I'm sure that will reduce the rate of occurrence

Noted
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by smithadam: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
that same people that took her will come and drop her the same way they came to carry her... unharmed

1 Like

Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Missmossy(f): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chai! These people won't stop all of these their nefarious acts. Stiffer penalties should be assigned to kidnappers as soon as possible. May God be with her all through. The heart of man is wicked and overly desperate.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by skondo09(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
yes, on NL

I dnt imply to be heartless o, God ll hlp find her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) / How Do You Change Your Last Name After Marriage / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.